The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hola!

Hola Papai.

• Good afternoon then.

Lol, yeah, its almost 6.

• Goddamn... I'm tired as hell... I was sweating like Rachelle in Mexico...

Alt text

• Let me hear your voice! B]

Azlyn posted: »

My voice doesn't seem to sound much different. But anyway, the people in my class say i have a beautiful voice, even though i find it super annoying. I dunno, i guess it's a matter of perspective, too.

• Lol.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Good afternoon then.

• This photo for Season 5 was just released. Could this be the end of that one overrated character known as Daryl?

Alt text

• LOL you must have been sweating a lot then :p

Did you run a marathon or something?

Goddamn... I'm tired as hell... I was sweating like Rachelle in Mexico...

• lmao, gracias.

Good afternoon then.

• Hope not.

Rigtail posted: »

This photo for Season 5 was just released. Could this be the end of that one overrated character known as Daryl?

• Meh, I like him, but I wouldn't really care if he died.

This photo for Season 5 was just released. Could this be the end of that one overrated character known as Daryl?

• No. If they kill him early on the whole season would lose 80% of it's watchers.

• YEAH PLS DIE! xD

Just so I can feel de butthurt

• I wouldn't stop watching, but I'd be pretty sad.

JonGon posted: »

No. If they kill him early on the whole season would lose 80% of it's watchers.

• edited July 2014

Shit is getting real. To all my newly found AoT fans.

Alt text

• Rachelle... It didn't stop...

I was working with a friend. First of all, I didn't sleep... like at all. I was up all night and then I had to leave at 7AM. We worked outside until 5. 80 degrees and humid, not a good combo. I don't even know how I'm functioning right now without any sleep. I'm slowly turning into you...

LOL you must have been sweating a lot then Did you run a marathon or something?

• Yes, that sucks because 80% of viewers are just fangirls of his character and only watch the show for his character. They call themselves "fans" heh, what a joke.

• Alt text

YEAH PLS DIE! xD Just so I can feel de butthurt

• Muahahahahahaha my plan is coming together nicely >:3

No but seriously, go sleep dummy. Go drink some water. DO ETTTT DONT MAKE ME WORRIED ABOUT U

Rachelle... It didn't stop... I was working with a friend. First of all, I didn't sleep... like at all. I was up all night and then I had

• There may be a truce between the Hamas and the Israeli Forces, but they have some ridiculous demands so I guess the bloodbath will continue...

I still can't believe that they shot a missile at us and it hit a power cable, the same cable that we are using to provide them with electricity, fucking idiots...

Check this, this has some of the best soundtracks I've ever heard, especially 20:40-25:03:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy6SZ6FLazE

Remember the day we met, it's painful for me, because nobody wants to die too fast. Remember a day we dreamt, it's painful for me, I could see your face, I could hear your voice...

Good night! Gotta go to sleep now >.>

• This is epic.

Attack on my feels...

PLEASE HAVE EREN BY HER SIDE IT WILL BE SO EPIC.

• Im sure Kirkman regrets everyday that Daryl was added to the show as they cant kill him without causing people to burn buses and cars like in brazil xD

• It won't, sadly, Daryl will steal Glenn's death in the comics and if that happens, or if Negan is cencored, I will lose respect for Kirkman and I may drop the show.

• Alt text

Nothing much I am going to post something later you might like :D

What's up Mark?

• That looks siiiick.

• U jelly of my time-zone knowledge?

papai46 posted: »

Lol.

• ................I like Daryl.

Yes, that sucks because 80% of viewers are just fangirls of his character and only watch the show for his character. They call themselves "fans" heh, what a joke.

• That's fine, you can like his character, I just can't stand when viewers claim that they will stop watching the show because of his death. Who stops watching a show because of one character? That's fucking stupid.

Gobananas01 posted: »

................I like Daryl.

• Dear people that annoy me on a daily basis....

"Nothing brightens up a room like your absence" - My smart mouth

• I don't think it's Kirkman's decision for the censoring. I think it's AMC, language like that isn't allowed on the network I don't think. I could be wrong, because I'm pretty sure Breaking Bad dropped a few F-Bombs and it was on AMC.

It won't, sadly, Daryl will steal Glenn's death in the comics and if that happens, or if Negan is cencored, I will lose respect for Kirkman and I may drop the show.

• Nevermind that dumb racist dislike troll. Goodnight and I hope everything works out :)

There may be a truce between the Hamas and the Israeli Forces, but they have some ridiculous demands so I guess the bloodbath will continue.

• I know AMC is deciding about the censorship, but if they make Negan kill Daryl instead of Glenn, I will consider this as the worst adaptation from a book to TV show ever written, Kirkman is not stupid enough to do it though.

I don't think it's Kirkman's decision for the censoring. I think it's AMC, language like that isn't allowed on the network I don't think. I could be wrong, because I'm pretty sure Breaking Bad dropped a few F-Bombs and it was on AMC.

• Damn it, WtW!

Sleep is for the weak, mwuahaha! I will, later on. I had plenty of water, haha. B] No need to worry.

Muahahahahahaha my plan is coming together nicely >:3 No but seriously, go sleep dummy. Go drink some water. DO ETTTT DONT MAKE ME WORRIED ABOUT U

• edited July 2014

If he dies ima be pissed.

But I'm not going to stop watching because of it, I'm not like that. And why isn't he wearing his winged jacket?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I didn't even notice a dislike, I got some dislike bitches from talking smack on Tavia on some thread I think, it was a funny thread, I put them down and it was fucking funny :3

Nevermind that dumb racist dislike troll. Goodnight and I hope everything works out

• Yeah, I agree with you there. I just thought you were bashing everyone who liked Daryl.

That's fine, you can like his character, I just can't stand when viewers claim that they will stop watching the show because of his death. Who stops watching a show because of one character? That's fucking stupid.

• Alt text

Dear people that annoy me on a daily basis.... "Nothing brightens up a room like your absence" - My smart mouth

• Okay good. For a second I thought I was gonna have to beat you up. :p

Damn it, WtW! Sleep is for the weak, mwuahaha! I will, later on. I had plenty of water, haha. B] No need to worry.

• Pizza doesn't taste good with mayo.

• Who annoys you on a daily basis?

Dear people that annoy me on a daily basis.... "Nothing brightens up a room like your absence" - My smart mouth

• You

Who annoys you on a daily basis?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.