The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, but i... I want there to be a sequel SO bad...

Deceptio posted: »

Those questions will be answered soon...

• Alt text

I do more familiar with Jokerspeare though :D

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

That doesn't make me clingy, I just have constant relationship with the green eyed monster, if you know Shakespeare.

• That's why they call it a "crush." B]

AWESOMEO posted: »

After reading the replies to Juice about all those crushes, I feel like I need to say something: People with a crush (most of them) are l

• Fuck the gym.

• Pretty awesome. But today sucks so far :/

How's your vacation so far?

• You're not forgettable. You have many friends and many people who care about you.

JonGon posted: »

You're the most memorable person on the forums though. I'm the most forgettable.

• "Don't you think it's immoral to do that to an underage teenager?"

To drink Rachellec.

• Shit... I hope this doesn't make it worse :(

I know.

• Lmao, that's why I changed it to that, in honor of him because he won't be back for a while, even though he might come in here unexpectedly. B]

Anyone else getting confused with @TWDFan86 and @LeeTheProfessional? Their gravatars are very much alike, I keep getting mixed up :I

• Whoa, awesome! Thanks!

You can watch her draw it and her progress at: http://www.gigapainter.com/

• Yeah, but as you can see here, people are taking it as if it's so much more than that.

That's why they call it a "crush." B]

• edited July 2014

No, it doesn't. Famous people are just people that got lucky to be known for their talent. Yeah, Melissa can make a clem voice, but can she draw like you? Can she make funny videos like you? Is she a good friend like you? Just because a million people around the world don't know about it, it doesn't make you less special then Melissa or Gavin.

What matters is that the people you know and care about you know who you are, not someone who got lucky with their talent and is known for it. Famous people are normal people as well, like all of us. You're special, juice, I hope you know that.

It does though. If I was a more charming person, i'd have it in the bag... or if I was infamous like Lexi, but that's not the kind of shit I want.

• I already heard like 20 thunder strikes, and yeah probably tomorrow, too. I like the rain, but I don't want it to be that bad, haha.

i know. But I don't know if it's going to be the same for you. It's supposed to be thunderstorms all day today and tomorrow for me.

• That's awesome not just Melissa but that picture dayum 10/10

Melissa is my bae. https://twitter.com/melyhutch/status/484741595816660992

• Heh, yeah. It was fake though.

Azlyn posted: »

Have you heard of the lost episode?

• Really bored and sweaty . You??

How you doing? c:

• Nah, I could die tomorrow and no one would care.

You're not forgettable. You have many friends and many people who care about you.

• Thanks. You're a really good friend.

No, it doesn't. Famous people are just people that got lucky to be known for their talent. Yeah, Melissa can make a clem voice, but can sh

• You didn't do anything wrong.

Shit... I hope this doesn't make it worse

• This x1000!!!!!!

No, it doesn't. Famous people are just people that got lucky to be known for their talent. Yeah, Melissa can make a clem voice, but can sh

• I'm sorry to hear that. You deserve those other follows tho.

CodPatrol posted: »

I used to have Gavin Hammon on my follow list but he unfollowed a few days ago. I admit, I did ask him, only him though. I still have Adam Harrington (Bigby) and Kiff VandenHeuvel (Walter). I have Big Tiny too.

• Really bored too, but it's finally getting cold here so I'm good, lol.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Really bored and sweaty . You??

• They'll learn, Awesomeo. That's what life really is, a big learning experience. You're supposed to go through things in order to learn from them and better yourself, make you stronger and wiser.

Yeah, but as you can see here, people are taking it as if it's so much more than that.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Um, okay. What? ._.

• edited July 2014

I personally think we look different because he won't show his face, lol

Anyone else getting confused with @TWDFan86 and @LeeTheProfessional? Their gravatars are very much alike, I keep getting mixed up :I

• I had a bowl of nails for breakfast yesterday.

.........without any milk.

I had the tears of my enemies for breakfast.

• Thanks, I did ask him though so it's his choice. And... even if I didn't it's still his choice, you get what I mean.

I'm sorry to hear that. You deserve those other follows tho.

• Oh, ok.

ADO WAP. WADOBY DO WAP.

• Don't worry Azzy. The sequel will come soon.

Yeah, but i... I want there to be a sequel SO bad...

• Really? Aw, that's too bad. :C

I kept looking for it and didn't find it, though. It sucks it's not real.

Heh, yeah. It was fake though.

• Yeah, I'm just trying to save pain by saying it now.

They'll learn, Awesomeo. That's what life really is, a big learning experience. You're supposed to go through things in order to learn from them and better yourself, make you stronger and wiser.

• You should tweet your drawings though. How do you expect to get noticed. I bet Melissa would love your Bonnie and Clem stencil.

You didn't do anything wrong.

• Alt text

WAIT STOP THIS!!! DLB this is just beautiful and so true dat comment holy sheet my respect for you has risen so much just awesome :'D one of the best comments I ever seen on this forum

• No problem, and thanks.

Thanks. You're a really good friend.

• We'd all care. I'd insist on my parents driving me to the funeral

Nah, I could die tomorrow and no one would care.

• Thanks Mark :D

Markd4547 posted: »

That's awesome not just Melissa but that picture dayum 10/10

• This gif. It talks to me.

Stop teasing me with the pizza ;-;

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014

Same here. And I really love the rain, because it gives me a reason to tell my parents to not go outside, nah I'm kidding, I actually love going outside because I want to train for basketball because I'm trying out for the team next year. And I like swimming :)

But I don't like it to the point where the power goes out and the thunder is extremely loud. Thing is, all of the weather reports/TV reports I have heard the they guarantee some coastal flooding. I doubt I will be affected by it though.

I already heard like 20 thunder strikes, and yeah probably tomorrow, too. I like the rain, but I don't want it to be that bad, haha.

• Alt text

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast yesterday. .........without any milk.

• Not cold enough to snow, though :P

Really bored too, but it's finally getting cold here so I'm good, lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.