The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thanks.

The messed up one of mine completely. I was more mad when they messed up woodburys though, GOD. You just don't do that. Its not cool. And they did it TWICE. Ugh...

Markd4547 posted: »

But why? your pictures were masterpieces NOOOOOOOOOO I'm sorry to hear that

• Alt text

Don't give up pls rebuilt it even better don't let the haters win :'D

Thanks. The messed up one of mine completely. I was more mad when they messed up woodburys though, GOD. You just don't do that. Its not cool. And they did it TWICE. Ugh...

• I will admit that I drew the dick but I didn't draw over it, I just drew the dick for shits and giggles. Hope you forgive me, AND I'm sorry for saying your dad hit you. I was just confused because if he didn't hit you why would you be scared for saying, but nevermind, I'm sorry. And I drew the tongue in the animals mouth, it would be shit easy to delete so... yano... sorry. Sorry if that dad bit was off-topic but I thought I should say that. Because I forgot to say. Sorry. And sorry to Woodbury, because it's her drawing most. I think. That's a shit load of sorries but yeah. SORRY. Hope you forgive me.

Someone put their name as Codpatrol and was messing up the drawings. I was fixing woodburys and he came and messed it up again right in front of my face. God I was mad.

• This ain't mine, so I think it's okay to spam it since it has a water mark on it ;P

Would you mind if i spammed this everywhere? Can I? I need your permission...

• edited July 2014

Some of the art in gigapainter, lol. @JonGon @Markd4547 @Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @SweetPeaClem @WhatToWriteHere @PasswordSuck @Cluke_is_Dumb @NoncyFlippledorp @Azlyn @Deceptio @Gustav_Kenny @Clubremix_Guetta @SimonElagamy @TheWalkingSheep

Alt text

Alt text

Rachelle's Awesome drawing before someone ruined it.
    Alt text

Lol, me, WtW and SweetPea drawings.
    Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I think Jon made these?
    Alt text

DLB's awesome Batman drawing.
    Alt text

Alt text

ATR's Sir Oink, lol.
    Alt text

WtW's unicorn.
    Alt text

Guetta and I made Bob.
    Alt text

More from JonGon.
    Alt text

Someone messed these up.
    Alt text

Someone messed up DLB's tiger, and the Clem drawing.
    Alt text

CiD meister's drawing, lol.
    Alt text

• Alt text

There pictures took so long to draw and were beautiful why just why not cool >:'(

CodPatrol posted: »

I will admit that I drew the dick but I didn't draw over it, I just drew the dick for shits and giggles. Hope you forgive me, AND I'm sorry

• I said I drew a dick on it, I didn't scribble over them. I didn't draw a dick OVER it I drew it on the animal.

There pictures took so long to draw and were beautiful why just why not cool >:'(

• You are a bad person.

Deceptio posted: »

Don't worry Azzy. The sequel will come soon.

• <3 Sir Oink!

Some of the art in gigapainter, lol. @JonGon @Markd4547 @Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @SweetPeaClem @WhatToWriteHere

• It's about this girl that gets bullied a lot and has a freaky-ass mum and develops telekinesis. And pretty much fucks over her entire town.

Ah! I've heard of it, but I've never seen the movie or read the book. I don't know what it's about.

• WHERES MY DRAWING ;_;

Some of the art in gigapainter, lol. @JonGon @Markd4547 @Dont_Look_Back @Welcome_to_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @SweetPeaClem @WhatToWriteHere

• Alt text

That was beautiful the talent of this lounge always surprises and amazes me just perfection LOVE IT <3 :'D

• Ew Big Bang theory

Rachelle that burn dude AH dayum any comeback? XD

• Anyone available please heal Carver 3 times in this game. Mark and I have kept him alive for so long but people are cracking down.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1367591#Comment_1367591

• edited July 2014

Alt text

It's Ok because it's an animal? It takes so much time and effort to draw these quality pieces why not draw your own sh** and draw dicks all over it do you not understand all the time and effort it takes to make them. Something you drew in 5 seconds could ruin something what took them hours just wasted in a split second decision by you all their time spent making it meaningless. There pictures deserve respect and I'm gutted as now I'll never get to see the masterpieces finished :'(

I said I drew a dick on it, I didn't scribble over them. I didn't draw a dick OVER it I drew it on the animal.

• edited July 2014

Which one? I tried to find everything.

WHERES MY DRAWING ;_;

• hehehe <3 my unicorn

• You know that deer? It... it has it's... fuck... I don't need to say. So I drew it on, that's it. Just some 3 second line. That's it. It can be deleted. I didn't delete the picture, I didn't scribble over them, I am sorry. I do respect them, the dick didn't really wreck anything at all, in fact it's quite realistic. But nevermind, it's their drawings, not mine, sorry. Can we please move on?

It's Ok because it's an animal? It takes so much time and effort to draw these quality pieces why not draw your own sh** and draw dicks all

• Lol, people fixed it, so it's okay now <3

I never saw it that a-hole SHIT F**K ;-; NOOO

• There's more stuff and thaaangs. I'll see if I find them. B]

That was beautiful the talent of this lounge always surprises and amazes me just perfection LOVE IT :'D

• Heh, nice. Might check it out. B^]

Azlyn posted: »

It's about this girl that gets bullied a lot and has a freaky-ass mum and develops telekinesis. And pretty much fucks over her entire town.

• edited July 2014

Woot Woot!!

• Alt text

Ok I understand I don't go on paint so it's hard for me to understand this but ok just pls stop :D

You know that deer? It... it has it's... fuck... I don't need to say. So I drew it on, that's it. Just some 3 second line. That's it. It can

• I will, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the reason she was mad at me. She even said he came back and did something. So I'm guessing this troll account scribbled over it IDK. I haven't seen the picture since.

Ok I understand I don't go on paint so it's hard for me to understand this but ok just pls stop

• sigh if only I could draw. ;_;

• Ask my parents. They'll help you.

Which one? I tried to find everything.

• You must heal Carver.

Alt text

(lol)

Woot Woot!!

• You must heal Carver.

Alt text

(lol)

There's more stuff and thaaangs. I'll see if I find them. B]

• You must heal Carver.

Alt text

(lol)

hehehe my unicorn

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Add my drawing I'm only a newbie :'D

There's more stuff and thaaangs. I'll see if I find them. B]

• Here are my drawings after they were finished and fixed:

Alt text

Ok I understand I don't go on paint so it's hard for me to understand this but ok just pls stop

• Its ok. Just don't do that anymore though. People work hard on those and don't want that stuff on there.

I will, I'm pretty sure that wasn't the reason she was mad at me. She even said he came back and did something. So I'm guessing this troll account scribbled over it IDK. I haven't seen the picture since.

• I ddint get a tag..I feel left out :(

These drawings are pretty cool, better than what I could do. Sucks that some of these got messed up, but atleast you could take a picture of them to savour the memories.

• XD Eddie love it

You must heal Carver. (lol)

• They left, lol. I don't know what it is.

Ask my parents. They'll help you.

• I'm only a newbie

WAT!?!?!?!

• Me and SweetPea fixed your drawing the one with the two people at the beach :)

Woot Woot!!

• Added and yeah, the tiger that DLB made was nice. The Clem drawing was good too.

I ddint get a tag..I feel left out These drawings are pretty cool, better than what I could do. Sucks that some of these got messed up, but atleast you could take a picture of them to savour the memories.

• Lol, you didn't draw this!

• Its a red face that is circled and says CiD poining to it above the Woodbury and Noncy art.

They left, lol. I don't know what it is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.