FAITH\NERISSA: SOLVED.

Comments

• Girl in end, whoever she was, mentioned an escape plan by 3 girls. Maybe it was just not entirely true.
    This could be the reason to 'swap' glamours. Can we assume that Mermaid is a stronger Fable than Faith? It should be pretty clear, just by popularity. Also since mermaid is the top dancer, Georgie would be really careful about punishing her. With that in mind, Faith and Narissa switched images. The plan was to make Georgie think he killed Faith, while he only hit Narissa and she could survive a lot. Most likely he used his 'punishment bat', hit 'Faith' in the head and that what the girl in end described. Then the girls played along, told Georgie that they wiil dispose the body, while Narissa went to Lawrence's apartment to hide in secret. There she had her head cut off by Faith with the knife, that's why the blood is fresh on knife and the note is on a closed bed, etc etc.

Anyway, that would explain the need to switch images.
    Also, about Lily being dead before first episode - Crane mentions his massage session (which was obviously in room 207), and since he didn't freak out or anything, we can assume Lily was still with her head at that time (because of the 'sleeping' image it's hard to tell if she was alive, but there was no bloody mess and her head was there)

SirIntegra posted: »

I don't get it, the logic is kinda faulty here. If we assume it's actually Faith, the one we met at the beginning, then we wouldn't be able

• Good, except that cutting Nerissa's head with the knife would give you blood like what we see at the Open Arms, not the little puddle on Lawrence's bed. Unless Nerissa was already dead, and if that's the case, it's simpler to just remove her ribbon.

DrHog posted: »

Girl in end, whoever she was, mentioned an escape plan by 3 girls. Maybe it was just not entirely true. This could be the reason to 'swap'

• edited July 2014

Got it covered:

Lily was a troll, and you can't hide that mass with glamour. As I remember comics, it only changes the outside, so the amounts of blood could still be huge.

Second thing - in Lawrence's, the killer tried to mask it with suicide, so leaving as few blood as possible. In 207 it was the opposite- leave as much blood as possible to catch Bigby's eye. Also the body was dragged all the way to the door, while in Lawrence's place just one step was needed

Finally - when Vivian suicided, the amount of blood was very few compared to Lily's, but almost same as Lawrences case. If body was taken out right away, it would be that much, and it was visually proven by how Vivian died

Those are the points that cover the theory.

The cornerstone is the knife. If it was not used to kill someone, why it was there with fresh blood? This theory explains it.

Signyl posted: »

Good, except that cutting Nerissa's head with the knife would give you blood like what we see at the Open Arms, not the little puddle on Lawrence's bed. Unless Nerissa was already dead, and if that's the case, it's simpler to just remove her ribbon.

• Imo, the way I interpret the ending is that:

• Faith was killed.
    • Narissa wanted to bring this to justice. In order to do so, she needs the Sheriff a.k.a Bigby's attention. But how?
    • Narissa glamoured herself as Faith, met Bigby, leave an impression to him so he knew about Faith. Same reason Narissa put Faith's head at Bigby's doorstep that night.

So Narissa =/= Faith. However, the "Faith" that Biby met the first time was Narissa in glamour, that explains the deja vu feelings he had.

• Problems with this theory

1) If Georgie or Vivian heard that dead Faith was still walking around in public talking to Bigby and Woody, they would be like "WTF? Didn't we just kill her?"

2) How could Narissa predict Bigby would go to Woody's apartment? She would need to accurately predict Woody's temper causing Toad to call Bigby, who would actually be willing to come that night.

Mirikado posted: »

Imo, the way I interpret the ending is that: * Faith was killed. * Narissa wanted to bring this to justice. In order to do so, she nee

• edited July 2014

I'll try to answer since this theory is partially close to mine(not very close, but the question you ask are same for mine):

1) Vivian was most likely aware of the whole sheme. She suicide for the girls, why would she not help? So only Georgie is the problem. If you get the entry book and compare it to Lily's address book, it's possible to deduce that Mr Black is actually Woody. He was visited by Faith-looking girl(whoever it was), while in the entry book it's written that Gven visited him. So, whoever did this just put a different name, good enough to fool Georgie. As for worrying about people seeing him - there were no options to tell Georgie 'I saw her just yesterday', so let's say the girl was smart enough to 'read' mr Wolf completely (and predict that he wouldn't ask that).Woody was also in a tough situation because of Lily being Holy's sister, so he would not be talking about it much either.
    To make the whole set, Toad has no glamour and probably only sits at home, so not a big risk either.

2) Make a big fuss, sheriff gets called in right away. Toad always calls the office, Snow always kicks Bigby in the butt and he always gets there. The girl was Lily's friend, she would know his personality from her. She didn't even need to piss off Woody - just making a mess by herself would be enough. And she really tried hard to piss him off.

Problems with this theory 1) If Georgie or Vivian heard that dead Faith was still walking around in public talking to Bigby and Woody, th

• How do you explain the photos in room 207? Georgie would have looked for the photo of Lily with Crane in Faith's pocket as he was ordered to retrieve it.

Also we still don't know why Swineheart wanted to run more tests. The only thing he would want to figure out is the cause of death. It might be the fact that while the outside shows bruises the inside doesn't show any, which is impossible considering Beast's injuries. A glamour tube with a photo mimics the appearance as Lily clearly showed.

We also know the stories behind both Faith and Nerissa. Faith is best described as manipulative, impulsive, and not willing to take risks without a backup plan. Faith would definitely see Bigby. Nerissa is used to talking without opening her mouth. If it was Nerissa we were talking to the entire time she wouldn't have said "I thought I could do this".

Mirikado posted: »

Imo, the way I interpret the ending is that: * Faith was killed. * Narissa wanted to bring this to justice. In order to do so, she nee

• This theory still relies on too much chance and predictions.

1) If Vivian wanted to help, then she would have saved Lily the next night. It's not just Woody or Bigby who could have seen and reported seeing Faith (who should be dead). If any of the Crooked Man's gang saw her walking around it would be dangerous. And how could she "read" Bigby so well if she never met him before? She only heard about him in rumours as someone bad.

2) There's no evidence that Faith was trying to piss Woody off. Remember Woody was angry because he was upset Faith did not recognise him.

I think the other theory is simpler - the Faith we see in Episode 1 is really Faith. She meets Bigby for the first time at Woody's and realizes he is a decent person ("not as bad as everyone says you are"). After she leaves, she meets Nerissa who confesses she betrayed Faith. Faith convinces guilty Nerissa to switch identities, and after Georgie kills "Faith", the real Faith leaves the glamoured Nerissa's head on Bigby's doorstep.

I'll try to answer since this theory is partially close to mine(not very close, but the question you ask are same for mine): 1) Vivian wa

• edited July 2014

Again, sorry for bumping in, but I also can explain that - what if Georgie was never in that room in the first place. Fastest explanation is why would he kill someone where his girls work and leave such a huge mess? Just because she was alseep? Did he even know she was alseep? It's not written anywhere even if he checks the book frequently, and making a serious observation about it it too tricky for him (and need planning ahead, while he probably acted on spot) Wouldn't he wait for Lily in the club, or have her tied to the wheel in the steelworks (it had blood too and it was particularly shown, but we're getting offtrack here).
    Dee and Dum took out 3 'monsters' at the funerals, would be easy to get Lily by force even if she resisted (and most likely she wouldn't, just threaten to kill her weaker friends).
    All that concludes that Georgie really had very few reason to kill Lily in 207, so most likely he never intended to enter it and would not see pictures. They were thrown in by Lily's killer just for Bigby to see and get on track.

LukaszB posted: »

How do you explain the photos in room 207? Georgie would have looked for the photo of Lily with Crane in Faith's pocket as he was ordered to

• Relies on chance and prediction? What if we say it relies on deep planning?

In my original theory I also think that we meet Faith on the first day, except right after that she goes off to kill Nerissa in Lawrence's room and then Nerissa we see from that moment is actually Faith.

1) Vivian could have been told that the girls are save. If we assume that Faith is the mastermind, she could have planned this large thing to 'make girls free'(to which Vivi would agree) by making it look like they are getting killed (so Georgie is sure he did it), while in reality killing them by herself. I can't repost the huge wall of text with all the small details that support that, here are the 2 links:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/76027/how-exaclty-did-spoiler-kill-the-girls
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/76025/who-is-the-killer-you-will-be-surprised

2) Well, no evidence she wasn't. Again, she had a chance to get his personality from Lily. And again, even if she didn't piss him off, just making noise to scare toad would be enough.

This theory still relies on too much chance and predictions. 1) If Vivian wanted to help, then she would have saved Lily the next night.

• There are lots of possible ways we can "assume" things, but we have to see the clues that TellTale provided us. So far most of the hard evidence (photos, notes, backstory) indicates that Faith is more likely to be the one at the end of the game.

If we choose the "no evidence she wasn't" path, we can make Bloody Mary or even Gwen (the black prostitute) to be the ones who glamoured as Faith.

Relies on chance and prediction? What if we say it relies on deep planning? In my original theory I also think that we meet Faith on the

• You are relying on chance. The photos were left by whoever we're talking to. Dee and Dum would thoroughly search, as Dee clearly searched through dusty books. A room to which only Georgie and Crane have keys, also Georgie said he killed Lily on the Crooked Man's orders.

You still haven't given me an answer as to why Nerissa would have a hard time doing what she did for centuries.

Again, sorry for bumping in, but I also can explain that - what if Georgie was never in that room in the first place. Fastest explanation is

• edited July 2014

I left out Nerissa cause in my theory she was dead a couple of hours after the game started, then had her head cut off by Faith and put on the front of Bigby's apartment.

Lock was modified, maybe Georgie would not get there even if he wanted to. How do you even know he had a key, maybe there was just one of each, with their whole 'discretion' moto it is quite plausable. And why would he even go there or send someone for a search? Again, I don't want to repost tons of stuff from another thread, but if Georgie was sure that he already killed Lily in some other way, why would he go to the room? Even if he saw entries from the book, Faith could tell that those were old ones since there are no dates there and no way to tell. He doesn't look like he cares about those much too. Georgie works and makes entries too, but his last one was like 2 pages ago, so the 'girl' somehow bet on the fact that he wouldn't pay attention to that since he works rarely. Faith is described as someone who makes serious planning, so what's wrong with her planning things ahead of time and trying to predict people's behavior?

As another possible option we have portals - Faith could have jumped to Lily's room right after she gave keys to Bigby, to put the pictures there. This is pretty wild, I know myself, so I would just stick to the idea that she was sure that Bigby would be the first person to enter that room.

You are relying on chance. The photos were left by whoever we're talking to. Dee and Dum would thoroughly search, as Dee clearly searched th

• It was a shameless dumb trick to generate worthless hype for a sequel we will never see. They dramatically changed the outcome of the story after that big theory came out from the first masterful episode. Then it all went downhill and we got generic crap; the same thing every episode and NO choices matter other than flavor text. Even QTEs don't matter except for one here or there to avoid a death.

And simply because a character said the same rather generic thing anyone could say after getting to know Bigby a bit (You're not so bad, I have to tell you something) does not mean there is another ridiculous conspiracy. I am so disappointed and I won't be buying another TellTale product. I'm sick of this. The only good thing they have going for them is the Walking Dead and even Season 2 is a little iffy.

• There was also nothing random about (if we say Nerissa is alive) her placing the head there.

Just to clarify, the random thing I was talking about was not about the head. I was talking about the theory that Nerissa glamoured as Faith to get Bigby to randomly come by annoying Woody. =)

Pfft, I don't think it's correct either, but I'm humoring it 'cause I like Nerissa. Well there you have it. Now that I know you're p

• Not sure if someone wrote about this one before:
    Nope – I am pretty sure it was Faith – it is all in the „Smoke“ of the cigarettes – Faith accepts HuffnPuff, Faith glamoured as Narissa does not and even says: „not many people smoke those“ – pointing Bigby to the culprit --- next time the cigarettes come into play it is the Woodman accepting one but saying “tastes like shit” or something…

So Faith really pointed to Georgie who lights a Huff n Puff directly before the big talk with CM! Then at the end you can offer Faith/Nerissa another cigarette and she accepts it without hesitation…

Giving that everything Faith said in Bigbys office is important, for example the stuff about his friends (she meant to direct him to Beauty and Beast but this was no longer necessary because Snow came), I think the cigarette brand is a clear sign that she wanted Bigby to know that the murderer smokes his brand AS did/does Faith!

• There are way too many assumptions here. I don't think Nerissa meant that Georgie used the "punishment bat".
    And what are you talking about. Both heads were cut off by magic, it's made perfectly clear. The blood on the knife wasn't said to be fresh, it's from lawrence's wrist, he tried to cut himself on the bed then decided to shoot his own heart, this is also made perfectly clear.

Seriously, why are people trying to overthink this, it's not that complicated.

Girl in end, whoever she was, mentioned an escape plan by 3 girls. Maybe it was just not entirely true. This could be the reason to 'swap'

• I'm mostly disappointed in the players. They try to act like Telltale are some god tier storyteller masters who place very subtle hints everywhere perfectly. This is just not the case, all the storylines have some flaws, they are not perfect. And yet the people rely on that idea and make up these ridiculous Faith/Nerissa theories while it's crystal clear that all Telltale meant to say was that Faith in the beginning was just Nerissa glamoured.

It was a shameless dumb trick to generate worthless hype for a sequel we will never see. They dramatically changed the outcome of the story

• Okay but then why would Faith glamour Nerissa's head to be Faith? What's the point?

Also, there's something people also keep missing. Lawrece said Faith keeps coming by. She clearly cared about him. That's why he tried to kill himself, so she would have one less thing to worry about, so that he wouldn't be a burden anymore to her. So Faith wouldn't just bounce like that, glamoured as Nerissa. Faith would go back to Lawrence.

Gallagin posted: »

Not sure if someone wrote about this one before: Nope – I am pretty sure it was Faith – it is all in the „Smoke“ of the cigarettes – Faith

• it's crystal clear that all Telltale meant to say was that Faith in the beginning was just Nerissa glamoured.

1) If Nerissa glamoured as Faith right at the beginning, it means she already trusted Bigby would help her. But there's no evidence they met before or that she had any reason to trust him. It's more likely the real Faith only starts to trust Bigby after their first meeting at Woody's.

2) Nerrisa could not have planned showing up at Woody's because Woody must have been the one to make the appointment with Faith. What if the real Faith had turned up? Or if you believe that the real Faith was already dead, then Nerrisa must have been taking a big risk letting so many people (Woody, Toad, Bigby) see Faith alive and still working.

I'm mostly disappointed in the players. They try to act like Telltale are some god tier storyteller masters who place very subtle hints ever

• So Faith wouldn't just bounce like that, glamoured as Nerissa. Faith would go back to Lawrence.

Actually there's evidence that Faith was planning to leave Lawrence and not return. She leaves a note "Please don't look for me. Goodbye."

http://i.imgur.com/9mtwUQ0.jpg

Okay but then why would Faith glamour Nerissa's head to be Faith? What's the point? Also, there's something people also keep missing. Law

• So by the time Bigby meets Faith in the first episode, both Lilly and Faith are dead and it's just Nerissa glamoured as Faith to get Bigby's attention. Simple. Don't overthink it.

Lily can't be dead yet because Crane makes an appointment with her in room 207 the next day.

Faith also can't be dead because Woody has to make an appointment with Pudding & Pie hookers. Nerissa can't suddenly turn up as glamoured Faith if she didn't have an appointment. And would Georgie let Woody make an appointment with a dead hooker?

I don't get it, the logic is kinda faulty here. If we assume it's actually Faith, the one we met at the beginning, then we wouldn't be able

• Hummm... Faith didn't get a cigarette from Bigby. She get her own from the same purse Nerissa is using when she goes at Bigby's Office, and Bigby can choose to light it and how.
    Probably Shorette's the only other brand at the Pudding & Pie.

Gallagin posted: »

Not sure if someone wrote about this one before: Nope – I am pretty sure it was Faith – it is all in the „Smoke“ of the cigarettes – Faith

• Yeah, I know. I just told that I always noticed that Toad called.

Yes. Toad called Bigby, as he says in this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/5OgL5Gu.jpg

• Dante, How Nerissa concealed Faith walking after death? She NEVER gave her identity. That's the point of the major work on ID the girl at first chapter.
    No one knows who the heck is that girl, no way to Georgie to know. Remember it's before cellphones and internet. If you sneak past a few blocks, no one could find you. Nerissa only had to feed a Glamour Tube with Faith's material, after leaving P&P.

If this girl isn't Nerissa passing as Faith, TTG must SERIOUSLY revise their writing process.

Problems with this theory 1) If Georgie or Vivian heard that dead Faith was still walking around in public talking to Bigby and Woody, th

• Nerissa went right beside, at room 203, between the time Crane leave for the "massage" and the time Bigby reach her at the Pudding & Pie.
    Evidenced by her appointment with "Mr. Knight" inscribed AFTER Lily's with "Mr. Smith".

How do you explain the photos in room 207? Georgie would have looked for the photo of Lily with Crane in Faith's pocket as he was ordered to

• Nerissa wouldn't know where Faith found the photo of Lily and Crane. Whoever we're talking to knew where the photo was stolen from. Also why would Nerissa have a hard time pointing in the right direction, since she's been doing it for centuries. Why did Swineheart want to run more tests, are the bruises fake?

OptimusJ posted: »

Nerissa went right beside, at room 203, between the time Crane leave for the "massage" and the time Bigby reach her at the Pudding & Pie. Evidenced by her appointment with "Mr. Knight" inscribed AFTER Lily's with "Mr. Smith".

• Well, it's a detective game made by other people, if they make a really complicated mystery that is hard to believe, then it will take time for people to fully agree t that, meaining there will be discussions and stuff.

Punishment bat had blood on it, it's really weak to just assume that it was just for fun. Same with the dagger - only blood on it was fresh, not on Lawrence's wrist. Those are small parts of evidence that are added to make people keep thinking. The easiest thing is just to pretend that those are irrelevant and stick to the most probable theory. But in reality, if there is a theory that can be supported by ALL of these little things, then no matter how improbable it is,as long as it's not impossible it must be the truth.

So, returning tho the case - we don't know ALOT, but if we use hints, what if the plan Nerissa said about in the end actually involved 'faking' girl's deaths? How else can you avoid Bloody Marry, she would find them anywhere. And to fake deaths, girls agreed to play a show in front of Georgie, so he could have hit one with the bat, all of them confirmed she died, and while she was hid in cover her former friend double-crossed her and killed for real.
    Again, if this theory supports all the small evidence and details it game, what's wrong if it's hard to believe? It is a twisted detetcive game.

There are way too many assumptions here. I don't think Nerissa meant that Georgie used the "punishment bat". And what are you talking about

• The Crookedman has photos of Faith just after events at the Woodsman, so he did know. Also Crane (who was acting mayor and Bigby’s superior) was in league with the Crookedman, a fact that both Faith & Nerrisa knew all to well.

Dante, How Nerissa concealed Faith walking after death? She NEVER gave her identity. That's the point of the major work on ID the girl at fi

• Assuming Nerissa is glamoured as Faith then a lot of people could have recognized Nerissa glamoured as Faith while she's walking - the Tweedles, Jersey Devil, the other prostitutes, Vivian and maybe even Georgie himself if he's walking nearby. Yes I know it's before cellphones and internet, but they only need to use their eyes to notice her and it's still a big risk to be pretending to be a dead person.

If this girl isn't Nerissa passing as Faith, TTG must SERIOUSLY revise their writing process.

There's no need for TTG to revise their writing process if the Faith we see in Episode 1 is really Faith. Faith does not need to worry about anybody seeing her. She meets Bigby for the first time at Woody's and begins to trust him then.

It's only troublesome if you want Nerissa to be Faith in Episode 1. Why take such a great risk walking around as a murdered Faith? Why did she not go directly to Bigby, and instead go to Woody (who is the one who planned the appointment)? How could she know Woody would get angry? Why would Nerissa even try to get Bigby's attention if she never met him before? So yeah that's why I don't think this theory is strong enough - it relies on a lot of random chance and predictions.

Dante, How Nerissa concealed Faith walking after death? She NEVER gave her identity. That's the point of the major work on ID the girl at fi

• I think Faith was able to plan that. Cause a lot of trouble for someone in Fabletown and Bigby will show up. Link it with something that has to do with the Pudding'n Pie and Nerissa's death and Bigby is most likely to get the lead. Also, by glamouring Nerissa's head as Faith's, Faith touched a nerve of Bigby who kind of knew and liked Faith. Btw, according to the theory I approve of, Nerissa didn't d anything to begin with since she was already dead. Faith showed up as herself at Woody's, involved Bigby, faked her death (by glamouring Nerissa's corpse) and acted to be Nerissa throughout the rest of the series. And Woody didn't make an appointment with neither Faith nor Nerissa - he was a regular of Lily and Faith stood in for her.

it's crystal clear that all Telltale meant to say was that Faith in the beginning was just Nerissa glamoured. 1) If Nerissa glamoure

• I'm amazed by them because I didn't get all the references Bigby heard in his head after the last conversation with Nerissa. I actually also thought about Nerissa being Faith in the first episode, but the other way around makes more sense because of the Donkeyskin-reference at the end. Why should Bigby think about that particular phrase when thinking about Nerissa while Faith is Donkeyskin who had to disguise herself for years? I think the theory according to which Faith still lives and Nerissa is dead is the most fitting, although confusing and even mindblowing one. I think it's amazing ;)

I'm mostly disappointed in the players. They try to act like Telltale are some god tier storyteller masters who place very subtle hints ever

• I am with Austrian-Maniac and Dante in believing it has to have been Faith posing as Nerissa. The only things that are still kind of up in the air for me are the parts you guys are discussing from the beginning of the game.

The first thing is whether Nerissa was dead before or after Faith met with Bigby. I think I am leaning towards Dante's conclusion that Nerissa was still alive and Faith was covering for Lily and just happened to meet and trust Bigby then. She seemed pretty calm and not like someone who had just seen one of her friends get killed. When she says to Bigby that she won't be "hooking" for much longer, i think she is referring to her and her friends' plot using the stolen photo. So yeah, I think everyone was still alive during the first scene where Bigby meets Faith.

The other thing that is up in the air for me is Faith's motives. Basically, was it Faith glamoured as Nerissa who ratted them out and set up Nerissa who was currently glamoured as her to take the fall? Or was it the real Nerissa who ratted them out? I am definitely leaning towards the real Nerissa who ratted them out.

My conclusion here is that after the scene at Woody's, Faith heads back to the Pudding N Pie and Nerissa, who feels guilty, tells Faith that she ratted them out to Georgie. Faith gets into an argument with Nerissa and convinces her to glamour herself to take the heat from Georgie. I do not believe that anyone realized that Georgie would go so far as to kill them. Whatever The Crooked Man said to Georgie must have really made Georgie feel threatened. Regardless, he must have quickly removed Nerissa's ribbon before anyone could react and that is when Faith, currently glamoured as Nerissa, decided to steal the head and involve Bigby.

Ultimately, though, the main reason why I think it has to be Faith as Nerissa and not the other way around is just the amazing way it fits with her fable. Basically, let's rate them using the awesome scale:

1. Faith poses as Nerissa and fools everyone for the entire game - 10/10 on the awesome scale.
    2. Nerissa poses as Faith for the first scene of the game and is herself the rest of the game - 2/10 on the awesome scale.

That's really what it comes down to for me. Nerissa as herself for the entire game is just....lame? The other way around is mind-blowing, lol.

Either way, awesome game once again by the guys at Telltale.

I think Faith was able to plan that. Cause a lot of trouble for someone in Fabletown and Bigby will show up. Link it with something that has

• the main reason why I think it has to be Faith as Nerissa and not the other way around is just the amazing way it fits with her fable.

It also fits with The Little Mermaid's selfless story of sacrifice. In the original fable by Hans Christian Andersen, the Little Mermaid chooses to let herself die rather than killing her Prince to save herself. Which is why I think TellTale chose The Little Mermaid on purpose to be the sacrificial character.

Lee31 posted: »

I am with Austrian-Maniac and Dante in believing it has to have been Faith posing as Nerissa. The only things that are still kind of up in

• edited July 2014

Faith is not dead from the beginning. The girl at the beginning is the real Faith.

She brought the Donkeyskin to Woody's apartment and left it there to be found by Bigby when investigating where he saw her last.
    That way he could deliver her apology letter within the Donkeyskin to Lawrence. This proves that Faith already knew something was going to happen to her that night, and was most likely prepared.

Also, Lily had arranged with FAITH to cover for her at Woody's while she went to see Crane, as seen by the note we find at the nightclub backstage. So how in the world would Nerissa instantly know where to look for Lily's head to bring it to Bigby if Lily never told her where she was going? Lily only told Faith about her rearranged schedule. "Thanks for covering for me tonight at Woodie's. Let's talk in private before you go"

She contradicts herself at the very end : "Lily wasn't with her scheduled appointment, so I had no idea where she was and couldn't warn her."
    So how the hell did she know where to look for her head to deliver it to Bigby if she said she didn't know what her schedule was and where she would be? That's because she's Faith,the person whom Lily told where she would be for the night.

And it makes no sense for Nerissa to be the one going around playing disguises when it is Faith's fable that deals with disguising oneself in another's skin to escape a kingdom. Nothing about Nerissa suggests she'd do something like this, unlike Faith.

• Indeed. There's also the "I'm sorry" note she leaves on the Donkeyskin that she planted on Woody's apartment so Bigby could find it quickly when searching the last place he saw her alive before her supposed death.

She probably knew Lawrence would try something drastic when hearing about her faked death.
    She does care about him at least to the point of trying to keep him from killing himself, but the point of her entire Fable is that she must abandon her old life to start a new one in a new skin.

She has to cut ties with Lawrence in order to start her new life.

So Faith wouldn't just bounce like that, glamoured as Nerissa. Faith would go back to Lawrence. Actually there's evidence that Faith

• edited July 2014

I don't understand why do you think Nerissa is still under the spell. Vivian was the only person that keep the spell going, she is dead and thus the spell no longer works on any of the girls with the ribbon.

dp1463 posted: »

Faith is dead and Nerissa is still under the spell. I don't understand why people think Faith is still alive

• Thats why i think that Nerissa was the one who died. She felt so guilty for ratting her friends out that she disguise herself as Faith to take the heat while both Lily and Faith were out on jobs. When Faith returned from the Woodsman's house she found Nerissa's body and while Georgie was out looking for Lily, she glamoured herself as Nerissa to try to put an end to the Crooked man's actions.

the main reason why I think it has to be Faith as Nerissa and not the other way around is just the amazing way it fits with her fable.

• Can someone explain to me why "Nerissa" didn't want the ribbon off? it was thought that vivian would take the curse off. I really don't think she didnt want to take it off because of remembrance or whatever the reason was. i smell bs

• Some great points I have and haven't thought of, with only one hole: how did Nerissa's head (glamoured as Faith's) not dispel as quickly as Lily's? Or at least by the end of the game?

the main reason why I think it has to be Faith as Nerissa and not the other way around is just the amazing way it fits with her fable.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.