The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yeah, I get that too, I manipulate people easily.

I should be an actress, lol.

• Lmao, her hair was in the way. B]

AWESOMEO posted: »

Dat clean cut though XD EDIT: Again with the dislikes >.>

• OMG I'LL COME UP WITH A FEW RIGHT NOW

doucheballoon, douche nugget, douchebasket...... huehuehue omg

You really do use it a lot, lol. Especially when you combine it with other words.

• LOL, you were really into the father character.

So why don't you go get a trainer, you need it. You'd be using your time better instead of going to the club, it's not like any of the girls

• Noooo you were supposed to be the dad that's why I said that. X_X

Sorry about making you feel rejected... But don't feel that way, your awesome. If someone were to reject you, they have to be on some cray stuff. Lexi porter probably wouldn't even reject out. Your too nice of a person for someone to treat you that way. And if they did, it's because they are jealous of the human being you turned out to be.

Don't feel dat way. ;_; <3

So why don't you go get a trainer, you need it. You'd be using your time better instead of going to the club, it's not like any of the girls

• Holy...

Alt text

OMG I'LL COME UP WITH A FEW RIGHT NOW doucheballoon, douche nugget, douchebasket...... huehuehue omg

• Awwww, stahp >.> <3

LOL, Lexi Porter would destroy me in every single way possible. Or maybe she'd try to be my "BFFLomg" and try to turn me into a Cluker, lol. And I'd be too nice to be like "dude, eff off".

Noooo you were supposed to be the dad that's why I said that. X_X Sorry about making you feel rejected... But don't feel that way, your

• DOUCHE BURGER!!!!! ew....

lmfao, i'm gonna stop now.

Holy...

• doucheballoon, I'll keep this one close.

OMG I'LL COME UP WITH A FEW RIGHT NOW doucheballoon, douche nugget, douchebasket...... huehuehue omg

• AssMcMuffin is my favourite <3

A** Tard, AssMcMuffin, A** Load, A** Twat, A** Nugget. ^ Add that to my list.

• edited July 2014

A** Tard, AssMcMuffin, A** Load, A** Twat, A** Nugget.

^ Add that to my list.

I have to put your famous insults in the story... Douche canoe and douchenozzle

• Here's another.

Alt text

And one for @Markd4547 when he sees this.

Alt text

LMFAO

• AssMcMuffin is my favourite <3

• Hey Rachellec.

How are ya today?

mooooorning gustac

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Lexi doesn't have anything, she's trying to sound logical while writing the most idiotic and immoral things, she rolls that way and it really isn't hard to make her look bad.

If it came to confronting her, you can shut her up really easily, I can do it about 2 comments too.

Awwww, stahp >.> LOL, Lexi Porter would destroy me in every single way possible. Or maybe she'd try to be my "BFFLomg" and try to turn me into a Cluker, lol. And I'd be too nice to be like "dude, eff off".

• I'm quite exhausted, Sir Gustac. I only had about 3 hours of sleep last night.

Hey Rachellec. How are ya today?

• Lmao, omg! Rachelle, when you had to spell how to pronounce your teacher's name!

Alt text

DOUCHE BURGER!!!!! ew.... lmfao, i'm gonna stop now.

• AssMcMuffin... I think I'll stick to McGriddles.

• Yeah, but still. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings intentionally. =/

AWESOMEO posted: »

Lexi doesn't have anything, she's trying to sound logical while writing the most idiotic and immoral things, she rolls that way and it reall

• OMG YES AND IT WAS A FINAL FREAKING EXAM TOO WHAT THE HELL I REMEMBER THAT

UGH my face was like this when I read that stupid question:

Alt text

I was 100% done with everything.

Lmao, omg! Rachelle, when you had to spell how to pronounce your teacher's name!

• That's not very good, Miss Rachellec.

Want a hug?

I'm quite exhausted, Sir Gustac. I only had about 3 hours of sleep last night.

• Thats a lot of ass.

• If you spelled it incorrectly, you'll get an F, 100%, that's all they want you to know really xD

OMG YES AND IT WAS A FINAL FREAKING EXAM TOO WHAT THE HELL I REMEMBER THAT UGH my face was like this when I read that stupid question: I was 100% done with everything.

• Lmaooo " BFFLomg" OMG, Rachelle, WAT?! xD

If she ever said something bad to you, Oh damn. I wouldn't let her do that. But if she ever does, just remember that all she says is not true. And she can really hurt you with her words, trust me, I'd know. And what she said to me wasn't even close to the worst I've seen compared to what she said to others.

Awwww, stahp >.> LOL, Lexi Porter would destroy me in every single way possible. Or maybe she'd try to be my "BFFLomg" and try to turn me into a Cluker, lol. And I'd be too nice to be like "dude, eff off".

• Yes pleaaaase :(

That's not very good, Miss Rachellec. Want a hug?

• It's not "someone", she's either an emotionless troll or a disgusting pedophile, it's going to be ok if you teach a girl like that a lesson :)

Yeah, but still. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings intentionally. =/

• Why is she like that anyway? Like, what's wrong with her? Is she insane?

Lmaooo " BFFLomg" OMG, Rachelle, WAT?! xD If she ever said something bad to you, Oh damn. I wouldn't let her do that. But if she ever d

• DLB, we'd mow her down together, I love mowing down trolls.

Lmaooo " BFFLomg" OMG, Rachelle, WAT?! xD If she ever said something bad to you, Oh damn. I wouldn't let her do that. But if she ever d

• edited July 2014

Lmao, at least you passed... right?

Every damn time with WtW. She's like...

Alt text

OMG YES AND IT WAS A FINAL FREAKING EXAM TOO WHAT THE HELL I REMEMBER THAT UGH my face was like this when I read that stupid question: I was 100% done with everything.

• Lol, same. Don't ask me how I came up with that. xD

AssMcMuffin is my favourite

• Wtf is a McGriddle?! xD

AssMcMuffin... I think I'll stick to McGriddles.

• Most likely because she gets a kick out of pissing people off, less likely (but also possible) that she is an actual pedophile.

Why is she like that anyway? Like, what's wrong with her? Is she insane?

• Lololol, I honestly don't know if I passed or not. It's been like a month and I still don't know my marks for last year xD I should probably check, but I'm kinda scared to >.>

Lmao, at least you passed... right? Every damn time with WtW. She's like...

• Alt text

You've never had one?! Rachel, you must try it!

Wtf is a McGriddle?! xD

• LOL XD

• YOU CAN GET BACON WITH IT?? WHAT!!!

WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS???

• XD i be hating that shit when im playing a game and stupid asses stand infront of the TV.

Here's another. And one for @Markd4547 when he sees this.

• I can relate to that second one

Here's another. And one for @Markd4547 when he sees this.

• Lmao, bro! I'm finding so many of these right now!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

XD i be hating that shit when im playing a game and stupid asses stand infront of the TV.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.