The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

jumps on you AWWWW~ CUTE.

• You seem more of a red kind of guy.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah, I was messing with ya, lol. But really, it is my favorite color.

• Nah, I love this color and I can't even explain why, just makes me feel happy by looking at it :P

You seem more of a red kind of guy.

• I know, me too!! It reminds me of the sea.

My bathroom is painted this colour :p My mom thinks it's too bright, but I like it. All the other walls in the house are painted like dark grey or white... the bathroom is the only place with any colour at all. :(

Nah, I love this color and I can't even explain why, just makes me feel happy by looking at it :P

• This song's chorus is giving me the goose bumps... :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fPYyoY49Bc

• Lol, my whole house is white! XD

When I get my own place Imma paint some of the walls with this color... And get a dog.... GOD I WANT A DOG SO DAMN MUCH.

I know, me too!! It reminds me of the sea. My bathroom is painted this colour My mom thinks it's too bright, but I like it. All the othe

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I looked up what does your favorite color say about you, I think I fit into both, kinda... Since the color I talked about isn't really there, it's not exactly turquoise...

Blue-Green: Exacting, discriminating, poised and attractive, the Blue-Green person tends to be sensitive, intellectual and refined, persevering and stable if rather detached. Blue-Greens have excellent taste, and are usually courteous and charming, capable but often refusing help or guidance.

Turquoise: Complex, imaginative and original, Turquoise people drive themselves hard and may be in a state of turmoil under their outwardly cool exterior.

• I WANT A DOG TOO UGH ;-; all i have are these stupid cats who don't do anything but sleep and eat and ignore me.... And I don't want one of those wee little purse dogs like a chihuahua or whatever, I want a big running around type of dog that actually wants to do stuff with meee T_T I'm sick of cats. Cats are boring.

Lol, my whole house is white! XD When I get my own place Imma paint some of the walls with this color... And get a dog.... GOD I WANT A DOG SO DAMN MUCH.

• Hmmmm... complex, imaginative and original (baskethead.........).... I am sensitive ;-; DISCRIMINATING? Is that bad? :(

Dunno about poised, attractive, and stable, lmao.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury I looked up what does your favorite color say about you, I think I fit into both, kinda... Since the color I talked abo

edited July 2014

Yeah, I want a Labrador:

Alt text

Or maybe a Husky:

Alt text

But it's gonna be pretty damn hard taking care of one... It's worth it though.

I WANT A DOG TOO UGH ;-; all i have are these stupid cats who don't do anything but sleep and eat and ignore me.... And I don't want one of

• Aww, the husky <3<3<3 Yeah, that's the kind I want.

Of course it's worth it! THEY'RE LIKE FURRY BFFS

Yeah, I want a Labrador: Or maybe a Husky: But it's gonna be pretty damn hard taking care of one... It's worth it though.

edited July 2014

I think you're all of those too, but the turquoise also fits me...

And about the Scorpio sign, even though I don't believe in those stuff, I think it describes me almost perfectly:

- Loyal
    - Passionate
    - Resourceful
    - Observant
    - Dynamic

"They are able to accomplish anything they put their mind to and they won't give up."

"Scorpios have an excellent memory and combined with an inability to let things go, they can hold a grudge against someone who did them harm forever, in fact a Scorpio rarely if never forgives and forgets."

"Any kind selfless gesture done to a Scorpio will gain trust and respect which is extremely important to them in any relationship, either romantic or not."

"Scorpios make excellent doctors, surgeons, scientists and leaders" I don't know about this one, I never saw myself as a leader but some people here told me they look up to me for some reason o_o

And the most creepy one that fits me 100%:

"Scorpios are extremely ambitious, persistent and determined which is shown through a power hungry, controlling attitude. Not in a stubborn sense however, because a Scorpio will work for what they want and control will justified reasons. This is obvious to any onlooker. A Scorpio never gives up, they are so determined to reach their goal. The key to this success is their flexibility."

O_O

Hmmmm... complex, imaginative and original (baskethead.........).... I am sensitive ;-; DISCRIMINATING? Is that bad? Dunno about poised, attractive, and stable, lmao.

• Good afternoon.

Good morning man.

• edited July 2014

My dad's waaay into astrology and stuff, lol. He knows everything about anything to do with that kind of thing.

Also, apparently the time you were born also tells what your rising sign or whatever is, which is kind of like more in depth about your personality and stuff. My sun sign is Scorpio and my rising sign is Aquarius.

Like, some Aquarius traits are Original, Stubborn, Inventive, Rebellious, Witty, and Aloof.

Don't know about all that stuff, but that's just what my dad told me :p

Damn bro..... o_o That's crazy, lol.

I think you're all of those too, but the turquoise also fits me... And about the Scorpio sign, even though I don't believe in those stuff

• How do I find out which "rising sign" I am?

My dad's waaay into astrology and stuff, lol. He knows everything about anything to do with that kind of thing. Also, apparently the time

• edited July 2014

There's like this site you can use.... hmmm... one sec lemme find it.

Here it is, found it: http://www.12house.com/charts/index.cfm

It's like some kind of chart or something. It's kinda hard to understand, but there's information underneath it.

How do I find out which "rising sign" I am?

• Yeah, if I have the resources and won't be so lazy, I'll get both.

Aww, the husky <3<3 Yeah, that's the kind I want. Of course it's worth it! THEY'RE LIKE FURRY BFFS

• Holy shit, I just found the teddy bear my dad gave me the day I was born. THE FEELS.

Alt text

• It tells me all kinds of shit about my personality by the angle of a star or something... xD

Anyway:

You tend to be quiet, reserved, secretive and, at times, quite difficult to understand. Others notice your deep emotions and feelings and wonder how to draw you out. Stubborn and tough, you fight for any position you believe in. You are very resourceful and formidable when you become angered or upset about something. You enjoy living life at the cutting edge -- for you life must be experienced intensely and totally. Quite courageous, you are willing to take calculated risks. Easily hurt by others, you often strike back with bitter sarcasm. Sensitive and curious, you are concerned with the deeper mysteries of human psychology. Once you have become interested in any subject, you pursue it with total fanaticism.

There's like this site you can use.... hmmm... one sec lemme find it. Here it is, found it: http://www.12house.com/charts/index.cfm It's like some kind of chart or something. It's kinda hard to understand, but there's information underneath it.

• edited July 2014

Lol, is all that stuff accurate?

My rising sign says:

You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective.

It tells me all kinds of shit about my personality by the angle of a star or something... xD Anyway: You tend to be quiet, reserved, s

• Thanks again for the confidence boost.

Can Melissa draw like that? Nah, didn't think so.

• She looks ppiiiiissssseeedd

@AWESOMEO: It's 5am and Clementine isn't having it

• Have fun! Don't die! MAKE GOOD CHOICES!!

Azlyn posted: »

Kay, i'm going now. See ya around.

• I'd be pissed too if Luke kept vanishing to take pee breaks at the wrong times. :p

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

She looks ppiiiiissssseeedd

• edited July 2014

Who here has steam?

Alt text

edited July 2014

I can relate to the equality part.

It looks like my rising sign is Scorpio O_o

Yeah it looks like I fit like a glove into this description...

secretive, powerful, dominating, enduring, intuitive, assertive, willful, daring, clear-sighted, passionate, generous, loyal, indomitable, possessive, shrewd, stubborn, ambitious, instinctive, tenacious, proud, intense and competitive.

SO MANY TRAITS AND STILL WHEN I NEED TO DESCRIBE MYSELF I CAN'T FIND 1 WORD 0_0

Lol, is all that stuff accurate? My rising sign says: You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself --

• Well, Luke keeps disappearing all the time... WTF LUKE?!

She looks ppiiiiissssseeedd

• How about just "AWESOMEO"? lmao. xD

We'll talk laaaater, I need sleep. Goodnight :p

I can relate to the equality part. It looks like my rising sign is Scorpio O_o Yeah it looks like I fit like a glove into this descrip

• Oh. My. Gawd.

Saving this shit. Now.

• The game adapts to the choices you make, the story is tailored by how you play...

Have fun! Don't die! MAKE GOOD CHOICES!!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

YOU DRAW THAT :'O That is so awesome :'D

@AWESOMEO: It's 5am and Clementine isn't having it

• That image turns me on.

Who here has steam?

edited July 2014

Lol, Good night!

How about just "AWESOMEO"? lmao. xD We'll talk laaaater, I need sleep. Goodnight

edited July 2014

raises hand slowly...

Who here has steam?

• Well then that's something you don't have to explain to your parents. They won't think anything of it if you have a poster of that ;)

That image turns me on.

• Alt text

:D

Who here has steam?

• Welcome back bro :D

Hey, I'm back I was out all day yesterday. Now I have a broken arm, a headache, and my legs hurt from walking. But it was a really good

• I don't need a poster. I'll get my friend to wear one shirt with this printed on it.

Well then that's something you don't have to explain to your parents. They won't think anything of it if you have a poster of that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.