The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I just can't handle that spelling error ;_;

AWESOMEO posted: »

Girl plis

• Lele wtf s imgur?

You can't upload them to imgur from your phone?

• edited July 2014

No, but your dad on the other hand.....

Edit: Wait, never mind. That would be Woodbury. I really dug myself a grave with that one lol

BWAHAHAHA!!!! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

• Well there are those leaked things that might indicate something of the sort...

JonGon posted: »

Maybe our goal is to find medicine! SaritaWillLive

• I'm sorry ;-;

Aww, reminds me of io

• I like puppies! Post it! Post it!

I'd post pictures of my adorable puppy, but dunno how to post offline pics with a phone.

• The sun decided to be, as Rachelle would call it, a douchecanoe, so I have to start getting ready for work now instead of having the day off.

But before I go, I went on reddit 2 days ago and found a thread asking what fictional characters people have a secret attraction to. It took me 5 minutes to stop laughing after reading this. WAHHHHH

Alt text

• Get with the program ATR!

No, but your dad on the other hand..... Edit: Wait, never mind. That would be Woodbury. I really dug myself a grave with that one lol

• It's okay :)

Alt text

I'm sorry ;-;

• Oooo, another gif to steal >:)

It's okay

• I know, that's why I was STABBING HER/HIM!

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I just can't handle that spelling error ;_;

• Ye oke nvm lel.

Lele wtf s imgur?

• Keep them for occasions that require the gif.

What do you do with all these gifs?

• What do you do with all these gifs?

Oooo, another gif to steal

• thanku :')

I know, that's why I was STABBING HER/HIM!

• Hahaha... this gives me SOOO many video ideas ;) Luke's booty? Or Kenny's booty? Hmm....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3sffVKbYM

• The fuck?

Alt text

The sun decided to be, as Rachelle would call it, a douchecanoe, so I have to start getting ready for work now instead of having the day off

• Needs moar Kenny booty.

The sun decided to be, as Rachelle would call it, a douchecanoe, so I have to start getting ready for work now instead of having the day off

• edited July 2014

Good day dear people of the Lounge! I spent my whole day shopping stuff and thaaaangs with my friends, I'm now tired as hell. That has something to do with the fact that I only slept four hours too... But home sweet home!

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Cool what did you buy XD

Good day dear people of the Lounge! I spent my whole day shopping stuff and thaaaangs with my friends, I'm now tired as hell. That has something to do with the fact that I only slept four hours too... But home sweet home!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

aw kitty :D

Came downstairs and saw my cat sleeping. KITTEH, Y U CURL UP FEET SO CUTE?!? KITTEH, Y U GRAB FEETS?!?

• "Long, wiry moustache"

Alt text

• That looks like my cat! Didn't you say it lost one of its eyes?

Came downstairs and saw my cat sleeping. KITTEH, Y U CURL UP FEET SO CUTE?!? KITTEH, Y U GRAB FEETS?!?

• YES!

Alt text

Hahaha... this gives me SOOO many video ideas Luke's booty? Or Kenny's booty? Hmm.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP3sffVKbYM

• What'd you get?

• "Leaked things"? This has me curious now.

• Movies, anime, clothes... my wallet wasn't happy at all xD and I finally bought a frame for my Ellie poster <3

http://oi62.tinypic.com/1zxv53t.jpg

Markd4547 posted: »

Cool what did you buy XD

• Awesome!

Movies, anime, clothes... my wallet wasn't happy at all xD and I finally bought a frame for my Ellie poster http://oi62.tinypic.com/1zxv53t.jpg

• Look up! xp

What'd you get?

• edited July 2014

I can't say on here, it's a spoiler that got leaked by accident, vivec was the one who found it... someone else leaked it however.

"Leaked things"? This has me curious now.

• edited July 2014

Who else imagined the soft "waaaaa" in their head? XD

• edited July 2014

Alt text

O-O dat Ellie poster I'm so proud of you just awesome I want one :'(

Alt text

I always wanted this one as a poster :'D ^

Movies, anime, clothes... my wallet wasn't happy at all xD and I finally bought a frame for my Ellie poster http://oi62.tinypic.com/1zxv53t.jpg

• That's adorable :3 those little feet lol.

• Ahhh, those leaks... Never seen them, idk if I should >.<

I can't say on here, it's a spoiler that got leaked by accident, vivec was the one who found it... someone else leaked it however.

• I don't want to sound like a badass but...

Alt text

• Alt text

I don't want to sound like a badass but...

• I still have yet to draw some TLoU fanart I don't think I'm good enough yet to do them justice though. Maybe soon!

O-O dat Ellie poster I'm so proud of you just awesome I want one I always wanted this one as a poster :'D ^

• Joel will become her company.

nooS

O-O dat Ellie poster I'm so proud of you just awesome I want one I always wanted this one as a poster :'D ^

• Lol, this is going to turn into reality...

No, but your dad on the other hand..... Edit: Wait, never mind. That would be Woodbury. I really dug myself a grave with that one lol

• Alt text

I don't think I'm good enough yet to do them justice though.

You do realize your Jongon right WAT?

I still have yet to draw some TLoU fanart I don't think I'm good enough yet to do them justice though. Maybe soon!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.