The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

She's saving them for occasions that require a specific gif.

What do you do with all these gifs?

• I have the same poster only of Joel, I got the Joel edition ;)

Movies, anime, clothes... my wallet wasn't happy at all xD and I finally bought a frame for my Ellie poster http://oi62.tinypic.com/1zxv53t.jpg

• Luckyyyyy. -_-

AWESOMEO posted: »

I have the same poster only of Joel, I got the Joel edition

• I want it to be perfect, just like the game. That's why I said "yet" but thanks Markd :D you are always the best of bros.

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't think I'm good enough yet to do them justice though. You do realize your Jongon right WAT?

• Damn... I didn't really know much of TLoU when it came out so I didn't preorder. I missed out on the statue and the posters ;-;

edited July 2014

.>:3

Twistee posted: »

Luckyyyyy. -_-

• Gotcha :)

Alt text

She's saving them for occasions that require a specific gif.

• I'm gonna watch 22 jump street with my brother. See you in 2 hours.

• Have fun. :P

I'm gonna watch 22 jump street with my brother. See you in 2 hours.

• It's a great movie, especially the ending.

I'm gonna watch 22 jump street with my brother. See you in 2 hours.

• I have them both... talk about collecting... xD

• @Cluke_is_Dumb @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back I just randomly created 3 more photos, one of them is inspired by a comment I read in here earlier, and it's going to be quite shocking for some of you...

nooS...

• I suggest not. It's better to go into the episode without knowing all five choices :I

JonGon posted: »

Ahhh, those leaks... Never seen them, idk if I should >.<

• Alt text

@Cluke_is_Dumb @Welcome_to_Woodbury @Dont_Look_Back I just randomly created 3 more photos, one of them is inspired by a comment I read in here earlier, and it's going to be quite shocking for some of you... nooS...

• Lol, nope, gonna wait for Rachel/le for the reveal.

• Bro, you're the best artist on the forum... even if it ain't some van Gogh shit, it'll still be awesome!

I still have yet to draw some TLoU fanart I don't think I'm good enough yet to do them justice though. Maybe soon!

• Lol, that reaction was perfect!

Markd4547 posted: »

XD dem angelic beats on firsttry I know dat feel :'D

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I regret nothing.

420 blaze it, come at me FBI... but i've seen much weirder on that site so...

• Basically my reaction when I bought my TLOU copy bundled with the official PS Headphones. The sound quality in that game is out of this world x_x Soooooooo good :D

Here's another. And one for @Markd4547 when he sees this.

• -.- All we need now is yoloswag. Oh yeah, people with tablets are Hackerz.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I regret nothing. 420 blaze it, come at me FBI... but i've seen much weirder on that site so...

• That's so cuuuuuuuute!

Came downstairs and saw my cat sleeping. KITTEH, Y U CURL UP FEET SO CUTE?!? KITTEH, Y U GRAB FEETS?!?

• FuckThaPopo.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I regret nothing. 420 blaze it, come at me FBI... but i've seen much weirder on that site so...

• edited July 2014

I think that was woodburys cat that lost the eye.

That looks like my cat! Didn't you say it lost one of its eyes?

• Alt text

FuckThaPopo.

• You do realise that they have all the rights to change a few things here and there...right?

In fact, the Walking Dead TV Show is everything but cannon...The comic's story and the TV show's story are both VERY different. So I don't expect Glenn to die from Negan this time around, they'll probably do something different...like kill Daryl, it wouldn't justify you losing respect for Kirkman at all. Its his decision, let Glenn live I say, he suffered enough in the comics...That and it would be interesting to see how his character would react after the whole Lucille scene...

Amen. That reminds me, we still need to go over things for the Jadenism. But if they take Glenn's death scene and kill Daryl instead, I'm going to lose all the respect I had for Kirkman, talk bout being canon to the comics....

• What a dick...he's basically saying that the rich and famous will live on forever. Which is fine, except he's also basically saying that he couldn't care less about the rest...

Talk back to me when you make a good movie Jaden...

@Welcome_to_Woodbury A new tweet from the walking legend:

• Dub is ALWAYS shit, those are meant to be watched subbed. The original voice actors actually get the feel of the situation better than their dub counterpart. For some reasons, americans can't seem to grasp the concept of their stories nor get the general feeling correctly...It sounds fake and puts you out of the story. In fact you might even want to laugh at it instead of getting into it. Which is the general problem with most dubbed versions.

Don't watch dubbed, dubbed version is shit ;-; There: http://www.watchsnk.com/

• If you ever get a husky, call it Angel ;)

Aww, the husky <3<3 Yeah, that's the kind I want. Of course it's worth it! THEY'RE LIKE FURRY BFFS

• I think so too.

As I thought, Sarita will die no matter what you do, choices matter my ass. ToldYouSo.

edited July 2014

Of course, it's canon, but if they will ruin huge moments in the comics like Glenn's death in issue 100 most of the comics readers will be angry and a few may even stop watching the show. Robert knows what he's doing, he made the story, but even great people can make mistakes and killing Daryl will ruin the moment a lot of people were waiting to see on the show, and I don't think Glenn should live further, his death was a huge milestone in the comics and affected Maggie, making her hardened and fit for leading, Carl, making him despise Negan so much and threatening him at every chance, and Rick, vowing to kill Negan, as it was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back for him.

None of these developments will happen if they kill Daryl, they're also making all the Daryl fangirls pissed off (but I don't care about that, they need to learn how to handle it) and by that sadly losing viewers.

There's a point in keeping Glenn alive, it would be interesting yeah, but in my opinion it doesn't worth it, Glenn had a great ending.

You do realise that they have all the rights to change a few things here and there...right? In fact, the Walking Dead TV Show is everythi

• hum...why do you have my cat ? O_O

Same spot between the eyes and everything...but I bet you can't play fetch with him ^^

Came downstairs and saw my cat sleeping. KITTEH, Y U CURL UP FEET SO CUTE?!? KITTEH, Y U GRAB FEETS?!?

• Raises hand

How can you not ? XD

Who else imagined the soft "waaaaa" in their head? XD

• So this guy came to me today. About my age. Never met him before. He looked at me, smiled, and said "In case you heard the rumors, i am actually not gay and available" and i was like:

What's that in the sky? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's the flying fuck that i don't give!

And i went home.

The end.

edited July 2014

Seriously? xD

Azlyn posted: »

So this guy came to me today. About my age. Never met him before. He looked at me, smiled, and said "In case you heard the rumors, i am actu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.