The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Awesome man !! Tell me when you want to play some more TLOU Online :D

Movies, anime, clothes... my wallet wasn't happy at all xD and I finally bought a frame for my Ellie poster http://oi62.tinypic.com/1zxv53t.jpg

• That guy really said that ? Dafuq ? XD

Azlyn posted: »

So this guy came to me today. About my age. Never met him before. He looked at me, smiled, and said "In case you heard the rumors, i am actu

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

There's probably a story behind that, and I'd like to learn it.

So this guy came to me today. About my age. Never met him before. He looked at me, smiled, and said "In case you heard the rumors, i am actu

• The only development that won't happen if they kill Daryl, is Maggie becoming a strong leader and hardened, but do we really need that ? Daryl is like a brother to Rick and Carl, him dying would enrage them even more than Glenn. That and it would shut up the fangirls and fanboys thinking that Daryl is bloody invincible. He can die like anyone else at any moment, no matter how badass he is.

You really want Glenn to die ? You already saw what happened in the comics...what if things went differently this time around ?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Of course, it's canon, but if they will ruin huge moments in the comics like Glenn's death in issue 100 most of the comics readers will be a

• Yep. I felt badass.

Seriously? xD

• edited July 2014

That reply was so perfect I think I'm gonna cri. ;_; Couldn't be more proud.

• The guy just looked like an asshole.

dojo32161 posted: »

There's probably a story behind that, and I'd like to learn it.

• LOL!

Alt text

• Geez, if that really happened then you're more badass than you already are. ^_^

• Damn... that was a good line.

• ARE YOU 100% SURE??!

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

AND the trailer is coming out tomorrow!

• Azlyn be like:

Alt text

Yep. I felt badass.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I WANNA POST A DERPY FACE!

Alt text

LOL!

• You draw really freaking good, holy crap! If i tried to draw clem, it would come out so bad. x_x I only know how to draw animals and wings stuff. AKA, the sucky stuff.

@AWESOMEO: It's 5am and Clementine isn't having it

• Yeah, lol.

If you ever get a husky, call it Angel

• Just wanted to share some of my artworks with you people, tell me what you think, this one is just an auto-portrait of my own self. I did this one long ago, but I never shared any of my artworks on this forum so far and simply felt like doing so after seeing all the drawings on Gigapainter.

Alt text

I got more artworks that i could upload, but out of their context would probably be too complex for you guys to understand straight away XD

Enjoy :P

Fun Fact : This was actually the first Gravatar i used on this forum ;)

• No problem gurl. It aint nothin but the truth.

Thanks again for the confidence boost.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Maybe... I really don't know, since one of the things I wanted to see most are recreations of things like this on the show, and still think that Glenn should die even though I'm curious as to what will happen, because I just think it's important to the plot, but they will kill Daryl off instead for sure... And I really hope the show won't lose it's popularity after Daryl dies.

The only development that won't happen if they kill Daryl, is Maggie becoming a strong leader and hardened, but do we really need that ? Dar

• Smoke weed everyday!

I regret nothing. 420 blaze it, come at me FBI... but i've seen much weirder on that site so...

• If they have the balls to kill one of their most popular characters and ignore the fangirls and fanboys, then they should deserve your respect. It takes a lot of nerves to pull such a stunt, you do realise that right ? I just hope it won't ruin it for everyone involved if they do kill Daryl...

Maybe... I really don't know, since one of the things I wanted to see most are recreations of things like this on the show, and still think

• I like your style.

Just wanted to share some of my artworks with you people, tell me what you think, this one is just an auto-portrait of my own self. I did th

• Insert Lenny face here (i'm too lazy to post the actual lenny face ._.

Status hereeee:

ARE YOU 100% SURE??!

• Nicely done man. XD

Just wanted to share some of my artworks with you people, tell me what you think, this one is just an auto-portrait of my own self. I did th

• edited July 2014

I once reopened any tab i'd ever opened in internet explorer. My computer crashed... there were like 100 internet explorer windows... I don't even know how the fuck I managed that... But yeah, I cried for about an hour...

I don't want to sound like a badass but...

• Tablet? nuuuuuu i dunt haev une of dose.

JonGon posted: »

-.- All we need now is yoloswag. Oh yeah, people with tablets are Hackerz.

• Instantly reminded of Gorillaz. Looks wicked.

• Nice.

• "Not your sexuality, not your business."

Azlyn be like:

• Thanks Rachel :D

I can do a lot of different styles, this is one of them. Basically, you just need to try different things :p

I like your style.

• So, I saw this new ep4 pic and I was like "I found something"
    Alt text

• I have no problem with them renovating the scene, I just will lose respect for him because he knows how important it is to some people, and it's like he's bringing all the attention to Daryl, like even in his death he was in the spotlight, who knows, maybe the fangirls will actually not be so mad, lol.

If they have the balls to kill one of their most popular characters and ignore the fangirls and fanboys, then they should deserve your respe

• Hey folks.

• Hey. :)

Hey folks.

• edited July 2014

Indeed, i think i was inspired by the art cover of Gorillaz...I did this one a couple of years ago...Good job identifying the source man XD

Your artworks still put mine to shame though...Although i could probably do the same if i wasn't so lazy XD
    I have a hard time completing something until i'm satisfied, it just never ends !!! I just keep adding more and more...like an infinite cycle of perfection...

I should get back into it though...just need a new easel and some canvas. Another thing to put on my list :P

Mines are simply too artistic...they all have meanings behind them.

JonGon posted: »

Instantly reminded of Gorillaz. Looks wicked.

• Hey CiD's mom, how are you?

Hey.

• it reminds me of Murdoc from Gorillaz.

• Well...that's actually me XD

Wouldn't that be 2-D instead ? Since he's wearing the same kinda hat on the album cover ? :P

it reminds me of Murdoc from Gorillaz.

• Good, but I'm starving. How are you?

Hey CiD's mom, how are you?

• I feel like ten pounds of shit in a five pound sack. GOING TO KFC TOMORROW, OHM MAH GAWD!

Good, but I'm starving. How are you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.