The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury Same thing happened to me just now...

Alt text

• what a cockblock

LOL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN DANIEL

AWESOMEO posted: »

They have a habit of hoarding everything they have and then launching everything at once, there were like... 7 missiles (I think) last time,

• Who the hell is Johnnie.

@Johnnie Welcome to the Telltale Community!

• One of Noncy's friends, I believe.

Azlyn posted: »

Who the hell is Johnnie.

• SHREKT

Why........ Just.... just why....?? -__________-

@Welcome_to_Woodbury Same thing happened to me just now...

• It means that they shot a missile at us, but it hit a power cable which was built by us to supply them with electricity, and so they just made their situation worse, they're complete fucking idiots.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cockblocked

People mostly use it for sex stuff, but I use it every time someone ruins someone's plans.

what a cockblock LOL WHAT DOES THAT MEAN DANIEL

• Because I can.

Alt text

SHREKT Why........ Just.... just why....?? -__________-

• I can't help but notice the words "Not gay, not gay, not gay, not gay" playing in the background music.

@AWESOMEO, I found my soulmate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dxja00zeM_4

• Ohhh okay, lmao. That's the first time I've ever heard that before.

Damn, man. That sucks. :( Those guys are stupid. I wish all that bullshit would stop already so you could live in peace.

It means that they shot a missile at us, but it hit a power cable which was built by us to supply them with electricity, and so they just ma

• UGH YOU RUINED IT, NOW I'M HEARING THAT TOO ;-;

I can't help but notice the words "Not gay, not gay, not gay, not gay" playing in the background music.

• I wish it was that easy :(

Just.. I wish they would stop endangering the civilians.. It's so crazy to think that they actually want to kill kids...

Ohhh okay, lmao. That's the first time I've ever heard that before. Damn, man. That sucks. Those guys are stupid. I wish all that bullshit would stop already so you could live in peace.

• Alt text

UGH YOU RUINED IT, NOW I'M HEARING THAT TOO ;-;

• Alt text

Lol, I managed to capture it right when it was on 10k.

• HOW

Lol, I managed to capture it right when it was on 10k.

• That was your plan all along wasn't it? You like ruining everything T_T

• Why are they doing this exactly? Are they trying to make a point or something?

I wish it was that easy Just.. I wish they would stop endangering the civilians.. It's so crazy to think that they actually want to kill kids...

• edited July 2014

Edited all the miserable horsecrap because people shouldn't read it.

• Alt text

That was your plan all along wasn't it? You like ruining everything T_T

• :(

I would say i'm sorry, but i am not sure what i would be sorry for. If i could be in your place, Awe-bro, i would. You know that i would.

I wish it was that easy Just.. I wish they would stop endangering the civilians.. It's so crazy to think that they actually want to kill kids...

• Oh, alright.

Well, welcome, Johhnie-boy.

One of Noncy's friends, I believe.

• I no rite.

I can't help but notice the words "Not gay, not gay, not gay, not gay" playing in the background music.

• No, they're trying to kill as many of us as they can, that's it, that's all they want.

Well, they want our land, but that won't happen so they're just killing every Jew they can.

Why are they doing this exactly? Are they trying to make a point or something?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

For the lives lost, the families struggling to stay alive, the kids, who are trying to grow up in an already fucked up world but now have to deal with psychopaths that want to directly kill them, and the general feeling of fear, anger and demands for vengeance, all so salient, we don't even have to speak in order to know how everyone feel. And there's a lot more to be sorry for, but thanks for the gesture.

I would say i'm sorry, but i am not sure what i would be sorry for. If i could be in your place, Awe-bro, i would. You know that i would.

• Hey... If you ever need a break from your life.. Come here, we're here for you.

• Lol, I thought I was the only one xD

I no rite.

• I like how i got 3 freaking thumbs-ups for a freaking miserable comment. I am so full of horsecrap.

• Mr. Bean is my third party-mode trigger. He kills me. He really does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iOod0n4hT8

• Don't say that Azlyn why would you want to die? People here really care about you and it sucks hearing you speak that way.

• I honestly cried reading this. I'm crying right now. Legit.

Everything you just said described perfectly my ENTIRE life a few years ago. I felt like the biggest piece of shit that ever existed, and when my parents got divorced and my mom married a perverted alcoholic loser, I wanted to take my life. I never did, though, because I had to be alive to take care of my sister, because she was the only thing that mattered. Her life was more important than mine, and I knew that if I did something bad to myself, she would be ruined. So I never did. I'm glad I didn't, because I never would have met you amazing people. Also, the fact that I'm still here means that I'm stronger than everything that tried to tear me down.. I'm stronger than my stepdad, I'm stronger than all the people at school who wanted me to kill myself, I'm stronger than all of it. You're strong too. Stronger than you know.

I just want you to know that I'm always here for you, if you need me. A computer screen may be between us, but my heart is still in my words, and everything I say is the truth. We may be in different countries, but that doesn't matter. A friend is still a friend, even if we can't be there beside you. Please please please please don't do anything to hurt yourself, please, okay? Just talk to me if you need to. I'm sorry this is happening to you Azlyn. But you just have to know that you're so so so strong and smart, and you have so much potential, even if no one else sees it but you.

• It sucks even more to actually feel it so be thankful for being happy. Please.

Don't say that Azlyn why would you want to die? People here really care about you and it sucks hearing you speak that way.

• I told her that too many times, it's good that she can hear it from more people :)

Don't say that Azlyn why would you want to die? People here really care about you and it sucks hearing you speak that way.

• AND ADD THAT TO THE THINGS I HATE!

I hate how i am so pointless and don't bring anything to the lounge, i don't contribute crap here, and you know it, i told you! I freaking told you just the other day how i feel every day, my depression is like drowning, but you can see everyone around you freaking breathing! And this place just keeps reminding me how different and stupid and miserable and how much of an asshole i really am and i hate it! And i hate it how i'm not like you all, how i'll never be like you, and i hate it! Because i FREAKING WANT TO BE LIKE YOU. Every minute of every day, and it hurts that i'll never get there when i am TRYING MY BEST. And i bring so little, and i am so insignificant, and that hurts, because i've been fighting all my freaking stupid excuse for a life to COUNT! To MATTER! To MAKE A DIFFERENCE! And i can't do it here, and HERE is the only place i feel a little like home, and at the same time, this place makes me feel like a stranger sneaking in your big-ass happy family, and i hate it! I want a family, too. And i don't want to be sad. And i want to count and be happy like you all. And i can't...

Hey... If you ever need a break from your life.. Come here, we're here for you.

edited July 2014

I told her she can talk to you yesterday, I knew it, I knew she can count on you, Azlyn can back me up on this.

It's great that you chose life Rachelle, you're a real Scorpio, never give up :)

I honestly cried reading this. I'm crying right now. Legit. Everything you just said described perfectly my ENTIRE life a few years ago.

• :(

Then why do i feel like a freaking burden to everyone i love? It's not fair...

I honestly cried reading this. I'm crying right now. Legit. Everything you just said described perfectly my ENTIRE life a few years ago.

edited July 2014

I told you that on Steam yesterday, and I'm going to say it again and again until it's the only thing you'll remember from us.

You are a part of this, you always were, everyone here cares about you and you will leave a hole in us that no one else could fill if you leave us here.

AND ADD THAT TO THE THINGS I HATE! I hate how i am so pointless and don't bring anything to the lounge, i don't contribute crap here, and

• Because you don't appreciate yourself, I told you that already, please believe us when we say that you are not a burden to us.

• You really aren't. I know you aren't. I don't even live with you and I still know it. You couldn't possibly be a burden, Azlyn. Your family loves you, even if they're too stupid to show it. And if they won't, maybe we should. We love you. <3

• Honestly, if it wasn't for my sister, I probably wouldn't be here right now. I was so close.

I told her she can talk to you yesterday, I knew it, I knew she can count on you, Azlyn can back me up on this. It's great that you chose life Rachelle, you're a real Scorpio, never give up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.