The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Goodnight. B]

Alt text

Azlyn posted: »

Kay, i'm gonna go read. Night, guys. ^^

• I'm trying to imagine this, but my mind cant go to that extent..

*throws bananas at you while riding Voldemort *

• It's raining tacosss! out in the streeeet!

Just open your mouth and close your eyesssss It's raining tacooossssss

• :O Sincerely? OMG! Yes, do it do it do it xD

Maybe i'll post a picture. Maybe.

• Drugs.

Just drugs.

I'm trying to imagine this, but my mind cant go to that extent..

• Maybe i'll post a picture. Maybe.

OKAY I wanted to catify Azlyn next, but she doesn't have a picture ;-; c r i e s

• edited July 2014

ATR! ATR next, lol.

We'll leave it up to Az if she decides to do that. B]

Edit: What is up with your comments today?

OKAY I wanted to catify Azlyn next, but she doesn't have a picture ;-; c r i e s

• lmfao i'm laughing so hard right now i just posted the same comment three times and it still didnt show up xD

500% done

ATR! ATR next, lol. We'll leave it up to Az if she decides to do that. B] Edit: What is up with your comments today?

• Tacos, all you can eat! Lettuce and shells, cheese and meat, it's raining tacooossssss!!

AWESOMEO posted: »

It's raining tacosss! out in the streeeet!

• REALLY? :D

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Guuuuurl, you thought I forgot about you didn't you?

Alt text :_:

Guuuuurl, you thought I forgot about you didn't you? 2Kawaii4ThisWorld

• edited July 2014

I know, i saw it in my feed and i was like what the crap and checked here for them and didn't find them and... xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ

lmfao i'm laughing so hard right now i just posted the same comment three times and it still didnt show up xD 500% done

• edited July 2014

I'm cursed :p

You know what, I'm not even gonna bother refreshing the page to see if they showed up. Whatever happens happens. Ya'll get my comments in your feed anyways.

I know, i saw it in my feed and i was like what the crap and checked here for them and didn't find them and... xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQCYpIHLNQ

• Weird, I was gonna make my own cat picture for you, since I own a cat ear headband :o

lmfao i'm laughing so hard right now i just posted the same comment three times and it still didnt show up xD 500% done

• -starts dancing-

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Yum Yum Yum Yum Yumity Yum

It's like a dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!!!!!!!

Tacos, all you can eat! Lettuce and shells, cheese and meat, it's raining tacooossssss!!

• Alt text

Awesome dem glasses so cool and dat flower so nice overall love it <3

Okokokok, let's be serious now. Rachel's is probs my favourite... I mean, come on. @Dont_Look_Back lmao, i got a little carried away.

• Wow, you guys seem so excited for such a little thing, it's so weird. x3

-starts dancing-

• Loki? whos that the Joker is the only villain ;D

You're not Loki, shat ap.

• edited July 2014

Haha, its not a little thing! :P

ITS YOUR FACE. THIS IS HUGE.

Wow, you guys seem so excited for such a little thing, it's so weird. x3

• :o You should do it!! I can't put ears on your picture unfortunately, because your forehead is cut off :( I'll still try to make you kawaii though.

Weird, I was gonna make my own cat picture for you, since I own a cat ear headband

• It's just that I talked to you a lot without never knowing what you look like :3

• night Azlyn :D

Kay, i'm gonna go read. Night, guys. ^^

• Do it.

Weird, I was gonna make my own cat picture for you, since I own a cat ear headband

• edited July 2014

lmao, you know whats weird? Not one of my comments have done that yet.

I'm cursed You know what, I'm not even gonna bother refreshing the page to see if they showed up. Whatever happens happens. Ya'll get my comments in your feed anyways.

• Lol, dafuq? Only seems to be happening to you, lmao.

• Alt text

Azlyn :D

• You need an intervention

Alt text

Ow

• Alt text

StopMasturbation2014

• Mark as a princess kitty? Hmm....

Alt text

@Markd4547: Mark the princess cat, bow down basic b*tches hehehe

• @AllThatRemains, I tried to make you look sooper kawaii, but I couldn't really think of anything to add. You were already too cute to begin with, lol. xD

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

O-O Aw really nice with the glasses and the flower very kawaii and awesome overall :'O

@AllThatRemains, I tried to make you look sooper kawaii, but I couldn't really think of anything to add. You were already too cute to begin with, lol. xD

• So kawaii!

Alt text

@AllThatRemains, I tried to make you look sooper kawaii, but I couldn't really think of anything to add. You were already too cute to begin with, lol. xD

• :D

I'm stylin'

• Kitty ear headband, plus catification ^-^

Alt text

PS: In the photo above, I was doing Rachelle's "blue" trick to get dat Rachelle pout ;3

Alt text

• Alt text

Kitty ear headband, plus catification ^-^ PS: In the photo above, I was doing Rachelle's "blue" trick to get dat Rachelle pout ;3

• You fools! Jaden is only a follower of the Cosmic Galaxy Llama! The evidence is all there! For example, Jaden is always squinting because he is blinded by the Galaxy Llamas millions of suns!

This ^

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Kitty ear headband, plus catification ^-^ PS: In the photo above, I was doing Rachelle's "blue" trick to get dat Rachelle pout ;3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.