The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol, you gave him an idea. B]

Lol, I was drawing some random thing that was cat related and Jon asked if it was Catwoman. Then I guess he went and drew that. XD Looks awesome. And that Clem by juice looks awesome as well.

• Hope everything gets better soon, we'll always be here for you =)

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys. Just letting you know ahead of time. I may not be able to get on here as often anymore. I probably won't be on at all for the next

• Lol, so much randomness!

JonGon posted: »

This is awesome man! All those fights are hilarious xD! This is just pure gold.

• ;~; Thank you!

Alt text

Holy crap, that Catwoman drawing..... O_O But I guess it is JonGon, so... I don't expect anything less than amazing anyway.

• It's not that bad.

I'm so glad I don't have a sister O_O

• Imagine all of us together like Rugrats. We would do some crazy shit lol.

Lol, so much randomness!

• edited July 2014

Thanks gurl! And that juice-box drawing is awesome! I didn't even see it until now.

"I made this and it sucks. <3" _ Juice_Box _ 2014

Lol, I was drawing some random thing that was cat related and Jon asked if it was Catwoman. Then I guess he went and drew that. XD Looks awesome. And that Clem by juice looks awesome as well.

• Lmao, oh man, we should do that one day. Everyone in one spot and just draw random things. B]

Imagine all of us together like Rugrats. We would do some crazy shit lol.

• Everyone has a messed up sleeping schedule lmao! It seems impossible to get us all online at the same time now :/

Lmao, oh man, we should do that one day. Everyone in one spot and just draw random things. B]

• Damn bro try to visit at least and hopefully whatever you're going through gets resolved.

Hey guys. Just letting you know ahead of time. I may not be able to get on here as often anymore. I probably won't be on at all for the next

• I hope you get through that depression bro. Take some time and sort those problems man. Good luck and remember that we will be here for you.

• Probably mid day, usually a lot of people are online. We'll see what happens though. B]

Everyone has a messed up sleeping schedule lmao! It seems impossible to get us all online at the same time now

• edited July 2014

LOL plot twist

• edited July 2014

@Cluke_is_Dumb: I didn't know what to put for yours, so I just put some dad things. Apparently we're playing catch in the bathroom. shhhh don't tell your mom

Alt text

• Those ears doe!

Pssssssst... I won't tell mom....

@Cluke_is_Dumb: I didn't know what to put for yours, so I just put some dad things. Apparently we're playing catch in the bathroom. shhhh don't tell your mom

• Oh crap, I almost forgot the fancy cat gifs....

Alt text

Alt text

AND THIS:

Alt text

your dad is very feminine, CiD.

Those ears doe! Pssssssst... I won't tell mom....

• Yeah sh..... I MEAN he is.....

Oh crap, I almost forgot the fancy cat gifs.... AND THIS: your dad is very feminine, CiD.

• Hehehe cute. :p

• Isn't our son speshul? ^-^

Hehehe cute.

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury

DAD. You need to sleep. If I hear you did another all nighter I will steal from our neighbors!

• Omg not you toooooo. -______- OKAY FINE I'LL SLEEP

DON'T STEAL ANYTHING CID

@Welcome_to_Woodbury DAD. You need to sleep. If I hear you did another all nighter I will steal from our neighbors!

• Quote from Dad an hour ago through pm "ugh I hate you"

Isn't our son speshul? ^-^

• Oh come onnnnn Brent........ I said that out of love <3

Quote from Dad an hour ago through pm "ugh I hate you"

• edited July 2014

Yeah.
    Our hate for him is one of a kind.

Isn't our son speshul? ^-^

• edited July 2014

FINALLY SHE GOING TO SLEEP.

It ain't good to stay up like that.

Omg not you toooooo. -______- OKAY FINE I'LL SLEEP DON'T STEAL ANYTHING CID

• Your son is worried about your health. It doesn't help the fact you come home drunk every night!

Omg not you toooooo. -______- OKAY FINE I'LL SLEEP DON'T STEAL ANYTHING CID

• Alt text

FINALLY SHE GOING TO SLEEP. It ain't good to stay up like that.

• Why doesn't the paint option work on GigaPainter?

• LOL

I AM A GROWN ASS MAN CID, I MAKE MY OWN DECISIONSSSS ~slur~ IN DIS PLACEEE. ~hic~

Your son is worried about your health. It doesn't help the fact you come home drunk every night!

• DAD. BED. NOW. I am actually worried about your health. You need sleep!

Oh come onnnnn Brent........ I said that out of love

• It does work...... just not for you, lol.

CodPatrol posted: »

Why doesn't the paint option work on GigaPainter?

• RACHELLE! I mean DAD! you need to lie down and relax. Sleep for the first time this week.

LOL I AM A GROWN ASS MAN CID, I MAKE MY OWN DECISIONSSSS ~slur~ IN DIS PLACEEE. ~hic~

• Well that sucks.

It does work...... just not for you, lol.

• Someone's disliking all my comments. ;o It's not you, is it son?

okokokokok bed. Got it. Unfortunately your mother is still making me sleep on the couch because I went over to ATR's house the other day.

Goodnight. ^-^

DAD. BED. NOW. I am actually worried about your health. You need sleep!

• I can relate to this:

Alt text

• No its not me. DONT REPLY UNTIL 8 HOURS HAVE PASSED. sweet dreams, Dad. Keep dreaming about that Beer

Someone's disliking all my comments. ;o It's not you, is it son? okokokokok bed. Got it. Unfortunately your mother is still making me sleep on the couch because I went over to ATR's house the other day. Goodnight. ^-^

• Wat do you mean "one of a kind"!?

Yeah. Our hate for him is one of a kind.

• Dafuq? So everyone decided to leave at the same time?

Alt text

• Our hate for you can't be surpassed by any other. :3

<3 ya brent

Wat do you mean "one of a kind"!?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.