The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Some kid fired a bottle in a class that was currently empty, it only had students in. A teacher walked past and said "What was that?". She started getting pissed off and ordered us to go and stand outside, so we did that, and then she asked all of us what it was. We all said different things like "I was logging on to the computer." and one kid said he didn't know. So after she asked all of us the kid that said he didn't know put his hand up and said "Some of us had nothing to do with this." and then the teacher started saying shit like "You don't even have the manners to say what you where doing." and then he said "I just don't want to be a snitch, I'm like The Three Wise Monkeys. Didn't hear anything, didn't see anything." Literally everyone started laughing when he said The Three Wise Monkeys. It doesn't sound as funny when I say it here, but in the moment, it was funny.

Wut happened? xb

• edited July 2014

EDIT Fuck dis shit.

Since the trailer reaction thread was moved to another thread... I guess here's my reaction :I

I was really tired so I don't even know what I was thinking... but yeah. I sort of... maybe... cried... or... whatever... >_>

• @JonGon I'm surprised you didn't put a tanktop on catwoman... after what I learned after watching the host xD

Some more from gigapainter, couldn't find a lot, but some cool new stuff. B] Lol Awesome Spawn by JonGon and that "Come here Rachell

• I'm rereading Harry Potter for the fourth time because sue me. I'm on the sixth book, woot woot! :P

dojo32161 posted: »

What book?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Them feels... ;-;

Alt text

EDIT: Noooooo why did you remove it? :(

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

EDIT Fuck dis shit. Since the trailer reaction thread was moved to another thread... I guess here's my reaction :I I was really tired

• RIGHT IN MY CHILDHOOD

• _Juice_Box_ posted: »

@JonGon I'm surprised you didn't put a tanktop on catwoman... after what I learned after watching the host xD

• I would marry this gif and have many handicapped babies with it.

• SHREKT

dojo32161 posted: »

This thread appears to be getting Shreked.

• "My sexual orientation is Bigby Wolf. "

-Everyone who has every played The Wolf Among Us, ever.

Just saying.

• edited July 2014

Remember that shrek video I showed you awesomeo that was the worst XD

shrekt

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nah bruh, they're all asleep.

• Fuck, so many explosions >.>

• Yes. And fuck the person who downvoted you and me >_>

Azlyn posted: »

"My sexual orientation is Bigby Wolf. " -Everyone who has every played The Wolf Among Us, ever. Just saying.

• Nevermind the downvoter, i am laughing my ass off on Tumblr. Tumblr people are freaking crazy! I love those bastards. xD

Yes. And fuck the person who downvoted you and me >_>

• LOL XD

Markd4547 posted: »

Remember that shrek video I showed you awesomeo that was the worst XD shrekt

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I never read Harry Potter and only watched 3 of the movies.

I'm rereading Harry Potter for the fourth time because sue me. I'm on the sixth book, woot woot! :P

• OMG, why do I always miss the awesome stuff? :c

Just wanted to share this masterpiece, thanks to @Rigtail and @Sxphyre for making this last night XD 11/10 would play again ! PS :

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sounds like a Michael Bay film.

Anyway, sorry to hear.

Fuck, so many explosions >.>

• Alt text

MUAHHAHA You really caught the essence and menace of the Joker a masterpiece now I like that 10/10

I just lazily sketched a drawing of the Joker... EDIT: Crap dirt got in the picture's scanning!

• I seen it :P

Lol, watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJVV0cF55oc

• Very crazy. Much wow ;p

Nevermind the downvoter, i am laughing my ass off on Tumblr. Tumblr people are freaking crazy! I love those bastards. xD

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

O-O

Alt text

"My sexual orientation is Bigby Wolf. " -Everyone who has every played The Wolf Among Us, ever. Just saying.

• Alt text

MUAHHAHA You really caught the essence and menace of the Joker a masterpiece now I like that 10/10

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Azlyn don't use that word pls :/

I would marry this gif and have many handicapped babies with it.

• Thanks for all of the support guys, I appreciate it a lot! But I want to clarify, I'm not quitting the forum, I just simply won't be able to come on as much until this shit is done with. Ill try to check in on things everyday, but I might not be able to. I shouldnt have said that thing about my last visit in the other comment. But again I really appreciate all of you guys supporting me <3

• edited July 2014

Alt text

TA-DA! XD

• I'm still. fucking. tired.

• *looks up TWAU on Tumblr *

Alt text

*stumbles upon this *

Alt text

Alt text

*dies *

• :?

Wait what.

Deceptio posted: »

Thanks for all of the support guys, I appreciate it a lot! But I want to clarify, I'm not quitting the forum, I just simply won't be able to

• Me too. I haven't slept a bit last night. =__=

I'm still. fucking. tired.

• Tumblr kills me. I've found something but i'm not sure if i should spam you guys with these things. xD

• Alt text

Help, i can't, his FACE.

Very crazy. Much wow ;p

• edited July 2014

I wish Bloody Bitch weren't dead.

O-O

• Click on my profile and read the big comment I posted last night and you'll understand.

:? Wait what.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

YES I KNEW IT BUT STILL YES!! anytime bro and I hope you get all dem stuff and thangs sorted :'D

Alt text

Thanks for all of the support guys, I appreciate it a lot! But I want to clarify, I'm not quitting the forum, I just simply won't be able to

• edited July 2014

Aww! I can relate to some of what you said there.

You... Want a hug, Decepti-bro?

Click on my profile and read the big comment I posted last night and you'll understand.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

WAT? I didn't play episode 5 yet why u do dis :'(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.