The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• -Sees everyone getting catified- -goes to corner-

• Noooooooooo, tell me it wasn't Midnight!! </3 ;-;

You went to sleep and your sleeping habits got better and... -cough I stole on of your cats cough- sorry what was that?

• Don't make me smack you with my Spongebob noodle arms, Pro.

I wasn't even trying lol. But I'll see. Chewing on your noodle arms? Heh Jk. B]

• I wasn't even trying lol. But I'll see. Chewing on your noodle arms? Heh Jk. B]

You totally should finish it. It was really good. And i'm not just saying that 'cause I'm your friend. Yeah, yeah, I will in a while. I'm eating noodles shhhhh.

• Lol. okay. Any picture you want me to use in particular?

Yessss. -sniffle-

• Alt text

Yessss. -sniffle-

Do you want to be catified, too, son?

• Freaking comments aren't done being effed up, I see.....

Don't make me smack you with my Spongebob noodle arms, Pro.

I wasn't even trying lol. But I'll see. Chewing on your noodle arms? Heh Jk. B]

• Lol. okay. Any picture you want me to use in particular?

Yessss. -sniffle-

• edited July 2014

So I don't have a phone charger(it's lost) and my brother has his which is the same as mine.

His phone is as 97% and mine is at 16% and he won't let me use his charger.

Now you know why I hate my brother. He is, as Rachelle would say, A DOUCHE CANOE.

• My brother is a douche canoe too. >:(

So I don't have a phone charger(it's lost) and my brother has his which is the same as mine. His phone is as 97% and mine is at 16% and h

• No. It was the other one.

Noooooooooo, tell me it wasn't Midnight!! </3 ;-;

• The one with one eye? Maybelle? Alright, you can take her. She hates me anyway.

No. It was the other one.

• Because they know you won't do that. B]

Freaking comments aren't done being effed up, I see..... Don't make me smack you with my Spongebob noodle arms, Pro.

• What an assmcmuffin

So I don't have a phone charger(it's lost) and my brother has his which is the same as mine. His phone is as 97% and mine is at 16% and h

• Do what you want Dad. :D

Lol. okay. Any picture you want me to use in particular?

• Ima wait till he falls asleep and them take it. I've done it twice before already.

Crap, my phone might die before he falls asleep though, so I'll have to wait.

My brother is a douche canoe too. >:(

• If I wasn't poor and I didn't live under the constant strict laws of my mother, I would personally come to New York just so I could smack you.

Because they know you won't do that. B]

• Lmao Ikr!!

I need to get him back somehow...

What an assmcmuffin

• Cut holes in all of is underwear.

Lmao Ikr!! I need to get him back somehow...

• Ughhhhh, CiD, now I have to look through all of your pictureeeeessss. YOUR FATHER IS LAZY AND TIRED Y U DO DIS SON

Do what you want Dad.

• Kick him in the nards or give him a dead leg xD

Lmao Ikr!! I need to get him back somehow...

• I wanna do it, but my mom would ground me for that.

Cut holes in all of is underwear.

• I got mad at him one time and I full out kneed him there. He fell to the ground and started crying having a tantrum on the floor. Funny thing is, we were at Walmart in front of everyone.

NoRegrets

We'll my mom did ground me though... So I can't do that again. And if I give him a charley horse,
    He will just go running to my mom and snitch on me and I'll get in trouble.

Kick him in the nards or give him a dead leg xD

• Lol, you're cranky right now. You need some rest, it's been a very unusual day for you.

If I wasn't poor and I didn't live under the constant strict laws of my mother, I would personally come to New York just so I could smack you.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Ughhhhh, CiD, now I have to look through all of your pictureeeeessss. YOUR FATHER IS LAZY AND TIRED Y U DO DIS SON

• Is there anything you can do that won't get you grounded?

I wanna do it, but my mom would ground me for that.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014

Hey guys. Just letting you know ahead of time. I may not be able to get on here as often anymore. I probably won't be on at all for the next couple days. If I do come on I'm afraid I'll act like a douche to everyone and I don't want to be a douche. Something really bad just happened and it doesn't help make the tons of other bullshit going on any better. Unless all of this shit ends soon, which I doubt it will and it will probably last for another year, I won't be as active or act as my normal self. I hope I don't fade away from this place because other than getting an amazing supportive girlfriend, honestly you guys are the best thing that has happened to me this year. I have so many memories on this forum and with you amazing people. You may not have realized it, (except I told one person, you know who you are!) but all you guys have helped me get through a depression I'm currently going through. Outside of the forum I'm a completely different person. I'm not the usual nice, caring, and jokingly person I want to be that I act on here. I'm a miserable 14 year old who cries constantly, even in school, and isn't the nicest person to everyone. But I don't act that way on because you guys are all awesome and are my best friends now. All of my old childhood friends either became douchebags who left me or got addicted to drugs. They weren't loyal to me and didn't treat me the best. But you guys, every single one of you, are the best and most awesome people I have ever met. I thank you every day because I don't know what I'd do without everyone here. I love you all!

Sorry about that, I didn't intend to go that deep. But I need you guys to understand. Anyway, I hope this isn't my last visit. I may come on to check things, and maybe get a post in there or two, but other than that, you won't see me as much anymore until this shit gets better. So please tell anyone who misses this post because I don't want anyone to think that I abandoned you guys. Again, I truly love you all and thank you for all of your help along the way! <3

• edited July 2014

Ummm... I literally could get grounded for leaving a sock on the floor.

I haven't been getting grounded lately because I have totally blocked myself out from my real family, so I haven been able to do something bad.

Ummm... I guess I could draw a mustache on his face. >:3. Hehe.

Is there anything you can do that won't get you grounded?

• I'm so glad I don't have a sister O_O

• edited July 2014

Some more from gigapainter, couldn't find a lot, but some cool new stuff. B]

Lol
    Alt text

Awesome Spawn by JonGon and that "Come here Rachelle lemme smack u!" Lmao, wooden spoon problems
    Alt text

Randomness!
    Alt text

Nice Clem drawing from Juice_Box
    Alt text

Amazing Catwoman from Jon B]
    Alt text

• Holy crap, that Catwoman drawing..... O_O

But I guess it is JonGon, so... I don't expect anything less than amazing anyway. :p

Some more from gigapainter, couldn't find a lot, but some cool new stuff. B] Lol Awesome Spawn by JonGon and that "Come here Rachell

• I'm gonna miss our basketball talks with saltlick :(

I hope everything gets better soon. Bye Deceptio.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys. Just letting you know ahead of time. I may not be able to get on here as often anymore. I probably won't be on at all for the next

• Good luck, man! Take care. Come visit once in a while.

Hey guys. Just letting you know ahead of time. I may not be able to get on here as often anymore. I probably won't be on at all for the next

• Lol, yeah, he did an amazing job. B]

Holy crap, that Catwoman drawing..... O_O But I guess it is JonGon, so... I don't expect anything less than amazing anyway.

• Alt text

Awww no deceptio!! I'm gonna miss you. ;_; I hope whatever is wrong gets better soon.

• This is awesome man! All those fights are hilarious xD! This is just pure gold.

Some more from gigapainter, couldn't find a lot, but some cool new stuff. B] Lol Awesome Spawn by JonGon and that "Come here Rachell

• edited July 2014

Lol, I was drawing some random thing that was cat related and Jon asked if it was Catwoman. Then I guess he went and drew that. XD

Looks awesome. And that Clem by juice looks awesome as well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.