The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• xD

Alt text

Oh my god. xD

• Cool put it up whenever I'm going to be reviewing all the stories tonight can't wait :'D

Be prepared, it's seven pages on google docs, and it ends a cliffhanger mwahaha.

• How could you have friends on any planet other than Earth?

8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 7.000.000.000+ people, and i have like 3 friends.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 7.000.000.000+ people, and 0 Heath Ledger Jokers ever again R.I.P

Alt text

I see you two as friends does that not count on your list :'/

8 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, 7.000.000.000+ people, and I have 0 friends.

• The 3 friends I have are not from earth.

AWESOMEO posted: »

How could you have friends on any planet other than Earth?

• Is it okay if I post it as a link to google docs?

Markd4547 posted: »

Cool put it up whenever I'm going to be reviewing all the stories tonight can't wait :'D

• Yep fine

Is it okay if I post it as a link to google docs?

• You're just saying that to make me feel better xD

My social life is pretty much "the gang's all here" gif,

You're just saying that to make me feel better. You have like 5 friends at least.

• edited July 2014

Well consider me as your first friend. If you ever fall, I'll pick you up.... After I finish laughing at you.

You're just saying that to make me feel better xD My social life is pretty much "the gang's all here" gif,

• Where are they from?

The 3 friends I have are not from earth.

• Oh God that episode. It made me have one serious talk with my brother, i showed him this, and he started crying and saying how he doesn't want me to die and will always leave the seat down. And you freaking bet he always let the seat down.

TRUESTORY

It can be dangerous.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

WTF?!?!?! HE ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT'S DANGEROUS?! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Azlyn posted: »

Oh God that episode. It made me have one serious talk with my brother, i showed him this, and he started crying and saying how he doesn't wa

• I'm too lazy to think of twenty random things about myself right now. I dunno. :/

So, I have an idea for thread that I want to create in Forum Games section. It's pretty simple - you must write 20 absolutely random facts a

• DID YOU JUST MAKE FUN OF SUCH A BULLSHIT MOMENT

YOU BASTARD

• Here you go.

Alt text

@Welcome_To_Woodbury are you here?

• It makes me cry how you come here once in a while and ask if she's here. It inspires me to write a story of your love for her. I am so inspired i want to pee. Seriously.

• It's been raining tacos for the whole day, and i have to say that i legit managed to fall asleep, after 3 days of allnighters, while listening to this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YmHZ9HMPs

• XDDDDDD

Here you go.

• I remember what happened there ;~;

DID YOU JUST MAKE FUN OF SUCH A BULLSHIT MOMENT YOU BASTARD

• She's my sister, I don't approve of incest, also I want her to catify me.

It makes me cry how you come here once in a while and ask if she's here. It inspires me to write a story of your love for her. I am so inspired i want to pee. Seriously.

• edited July 2014

I told her to go sleep on the couch but she's not there.

Hopefully she took our son with her to wherever she went because I don't even know where my son is.

• Why.

Here you go.

• Sure. I wouldn't say it otherwise xD

Can i add ye?

• tacos

gulps

It's been raining tacos for the whole day, and i have to say that i legit managed to fall asleep, after 3 days of allnighters, while listening to this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YmHZ9HMPs

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Wait wat? Actually tell me this story Azie XD

It makes me cry how you come here once in a while and ask if she's here. It inspires me to write a story of your love for her. I am so inspired i want to pee. Seriously.

• I don't know, he seemed a little thirsty.

Why.

• O rly. I am sorry if i was not aware of your relationship.

But i still wanna pee.

She's my sister, I don't approve of incest, also I want her to catify me.

• I only flirt with her for fun.

O rly. I am sorry if i was not aware of your relationship. But i still wanna pee.

• LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Here you go.

• He said he wanted to drink her in the past.

Why.

• Alt text

• My nephew left for a few days, I think.

I told her to go sleep on the couch but she's not there. Hopefully she took our son with her to wherever she went because I don't even know where my son is.

edited July 2014

Moral of the song:

If someone comes to me in the middle of the street and says: "Just open your mouth, and close your eyes!", do it.

It's been raining tacos for the whole day, and i have to say that i legit managed to fall asleep, after 3 days of allnighters, while listening to this song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3YmHZ9HMPs

• SHE SAID SHE WAS PEACHY.

He said he wanted to drink her in the past.

• OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I get it nao.

I don't know, he seemed a little thirsty.

edited July 2014

Alt text

Alt text

• You used Good Luck Charlie on me and i feel the feelz of childhood.

Markd4547 posted: »

Wait wat? Actually tell me this story Azie XD

• That meme kills me.

• I still don't get it.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I get it nao.

• He was probably out hunting with Gustav, it's good that Chris Hansen got to him before he could do anything.

I told her to go sleep on the couch but she's not there. Hopefully she took our son with her to wherever she went because I don't even know where my son is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.