• Something tells me Mark is not amused. xD

Markd4547 posted: »

XDDD lmao meh whatever well played good sir

• He said it was good...

AWESOMEO posted: »

WTF?!

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I don't think any of these ships are serious, which ones are serious? Just so I can know what to avoid.

Well, I mean... ships are usually serious, but.... it doesn't have to be.

• No.

But Noncy would probably believe that.

Aren't we all?!

• cough well...... Noncy and I are pretty serious...... cough

Also, WTWH and ATR are kind of serious. Sort of.

I don't think any of these ships are serious, which ones are serious? Just so I can know what to avoid.

• LOL XDDDDDDDDD

Nah, I'm not a shipper. But if I had to pick one, I'd go with AllThatFreeUs. B]

• edited July 2014

OMG THIS IS THE BEST COMBO Batmans Crazy detective skills combined with wolverines instincts no criminal can escape and Batmans fighting skills with Wolverines would be the best fucking movie of all time.

Might be just me that's amazed and mindblown after finding out about the existence of Dark Claw but WTF did I never hear of the crossover of Wolverine and Batman and biggest question why is there no film yet? O-O

• Sort of serious? Does that count as serious? And why the cough in the first one but not in the second one?!

SHIPS ARE WEIRD THIS IS ALL TOO WEIRD.

cough well...... Noncy and I are pretty serious...... cough Also, WTWH and ATR are kind of serious. Sort of.

• Mwuahaha! >B]

No. But Noncy would probably believe that.

• Also, apparently a cream cheese bagel with jelly is good as well, but I never had it.

He said it was good...

• It's the munchies talking, you're on some crazy shit.

Also, apparently a cream cheese bagel with jelly is good as well, but I never had it.

• lmfao, I think you're just overthinking this ^-^

It's supposed to be fun, not traumatizing.

Sort of serious? Does that count as serious? And why the cough in the first one but not in the second one?! SHIPS ARE WEIRD THIS IS ALL TOO WEIRD.

edited July 2014

Sahrry :/

I'm gonna be honest with you, I just don't like when people play with that subject... As much sarcastic as I may look like sometimes, some subjects (like this one) aren't things I joke about... I know, it sounds dumb, but that's how I am :/

lmfao, I think you're just overthinking this ^-^ It's supposed to be fun, not traumatizing.

• They put pineapple on pizza... nothing is crazy anymore.

It's the munchies talking, you're on some crazy shit.

• I'm try that too. I don't care if it tastes bad, I just ate a pizza with sugar.

Also, apparently a cream cheese bagel with jelly is good as well, but I never had it.

• So, if you think my list sucks so bad, what's yours??

Sahrry I'm gonna be honest with you, I just don't like when people play with that subject... As much sarcastic as I may look like sometimes, some subjects (like this one) aren't things I joke about... I know, it sounds dumb, but that's how I am

edited July 2014

I didn't say it suckz.. Did I?

Nah it's fine, I can't make a better one, I don't have the sense for that thing as I just said.

So, if you think my list sucks so bad, what's yours??

• Okay, sorry, I didn't see the edit ;-;

I won't bug you anymore.

I didn't say it suckz.. Did I? Nah it's fine, I can't make a better one, I don't have the sense for that thing as I just said.

edited July 2014

It's ok, I find it fun when people tease me around anyway.

I bet I sounded really fucking stupid for saying I don't joke about it, fuck me right?

Okay, sorry, I didn't see the edit ;-; I won't bug you anymore.

• I think I need a haircut. Why does my hair grow so fast? I just had a haircut 7 years ago.

• Noooooo, I get it, I totally do. People were just playing around with ships and everything, and I felt left out, so.... guess I fucked everything up as usual. Not a problem anyway. ._.

It's ok, I find it fun when people tease me around anyway. I bet I sounded really fucking stupid for saying I don't joke about it, fuck me right?

• I need a haircut pretty much every month. Mine grows almost instantly ;_;

I think I need a haircut. Why does my hair grow so fast? I just had a haircut 7 years ago.

• We're going from my guilt trip to your guilt trip huh? xD

Sorry for making it uncomfortable.

Alt text

Noooooo, I get it, I totally do. People were just playing around with ships and everything, and I felt left out, so.... guess I fucked everything up as usual. Not a problem anyway. ._.

• Alt text

I think I need a haircut. Why does my hair grow so fast? I just had a haircut 7 years ago.

• It's okay xD Let's just get over it.

We're going from my guilt trip to your guilt trip huh? xD Sorry for making it uncomfortable.

• Same :/

Twistee posted: »

I need a haircut pretty much every month. Mine grows almost instantly ;_;

• DAAAAAAAAAAAMN I approve of this.

Might be just me that's amazed and mindblown after finding out about the existence of Dark Claw but WTF did I never hear of the crossover of Wolverine and Batman and biggest question why is there no film yet? O-O

• I knew you'd say that XD

• My hair grows every 2 or 3 months. I hate my hair.

Twistee posted: »

I need a haircut pretty much every month. Mine grows almost instantly ;_;

• Yeah, no shit xD

No shit? xD

• Mmmmmaby

Azlyn posted: »

Are you telling that to yo son, as well?

• @JonGon we are officially all jealous of you

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Edit saw it as a comment but someone now has made a thread about it :/

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/76393/smart-telltale-very-smart

• !!!!!

Jewfreeus posted: »

@JonGon we are officially all jealous of you

• reads title

pukes

Giraffehat posted: »

GarrusIsLife http://youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ly_TM-WvU

• Why so quiet? :(

• So I just fell down some stairs because I'm that smart.

I was going to get up and keep walking like is was all cool and nothing happened, but when I tried to standup, my foot slipped and I fell. Again.

F*ck you stairs.

• Oh my God, Rachel, are you okay? :o

So I just fell down some stairs because I'm that smart. I was going to get up and keep walking like is was all cool and nothing happened, but when I tried to standup, my foot slipped and I fell. Again. F*ck you stairs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.