The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2014

NOOOOOO GOD DAMMIT ASSMCMIFFIN SH*TLOAD ASS TON CRAAAAAP!

Someone sent me a screen shot of a leaked spoiler OMMFFGGG SCREW THIS, IM OUT

Alt text

• How 'bout we take turns chica

Alt text

SOMEONE GON GET CUT And wait, you mean after he sees your booty? nah gurl, He don't like a cellulite booty.

• Alt text

Nah girl I just got mah nails done.

How 'bout we take turns chica

• I'm sorry, I've been busy ;-;

I'll try to do it todaayyyy.

Lol, and you forgot to cafify Clem.

• Maybe YOU'RE drunk.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You're drunk.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Alt text

Good morning btw.

Maybe YOU'RE drunk.

• Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that I'm not gonna be here that much this week. I fell on my broken arm and I need a lot of rest. Don't have too much fun without me please :)

• Who did that?! Imma stab that mofo!

Alt text

NOOOOOO GOD DAMMIT ASSMCMIFFIN SH*TLOAD ASS TON CRAAAAAP! Someone sent me a screen shot of a leaked spoiler OMMFFGGG SCREW THIS, IM OUT

• Awesomeo, I'm gonna cri! ;_;

THIS SPOILER WAS FREKIN HUGE LIKE WTF?!?

Who did that?! Imma stab that mofo!

• Guys, Noncy is dead.

• Damn, what an a-hole.

NOOOOOO GOD DAMMIT ASSMCMIFFIN SH*TLOAD ASS TON CRAAAAAP! Someone sent me a screen shot of a leaked spoiler OMMFFGGG SCREW THIS, IM OUT

• Shot him point blank through the head.

Sorry.

Guys, Noncy is dead.

• Thanks for the seizure, Daniel, lol. GoOoOd MoRnInG

Good morning btw.

• Alt text

Guys, Noncy is dead.

• Was it the one where Clementine turned into a Robot-Cyborg-Ninja?

...Oh shit. My bad.

Awesomeo, I'm gonna cri! ;_; THIS SPOILER WAS FREKIN HUGE LIKE WTF?!?

• u kill my bae yyyyy gustac ;-; y u maek me crie

Shot him point blank through the head. Sorry.

• I'll try to maximize the fun and make sure you never know about it, get some rest now.

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you that I'm not gonna be here that much this week. I fell on my broken arm and I need a lot of rest. Don't have too much fun without me please

• You forgot the part where Mike finds a huge UFO that has candy inside, also the part where Sarah turns into a magical pony and rescues them all from Zombieland and take them to Candyland instead.

Giraffehat posted: »

Was it the one where Clementine turned into a Robot-Cyborg-Ninja? ...Oh shit. My bad.

• Acts like he totally didn't post that gif yesterday

Wow! Nice gif, where did you find that?

• Oh yeah, and I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday.

• He said he had nothing to live for, i was going to shoot an apple on top of his head, but.... But I missed...

I'm awfully sorry.

u kill my bae yyyyy gustac ;-; y u maek me crie

• asshole

He said he had nothing to live for, i was going to shoot an apple on top of his head, but.... But I missed... I'm awfully sorry.

• In that case I'm staying.

I'll try to maximize the fun and make sure you never know about it, get some rest now.

• It's payback for yesterday bitch!

Acts like he totally didn't post that gif yesterday Wow! Nice gif, where did you find that?

• For AIDS? :o

Oh yeah, and I'm going to the doctor on Tuesday.

• Is it about the excessive drinking you talked about? You can PM me about it if you want...

• Bullcrap. I saw your conversation... you didn't miss. >:(

He said he had nothing to live for, i was going to shoot an apple on top of his head, but.... But I missed... I'm awfully sorry.

• The gif was worth it tho.

Thanks for the seizure, Daniel, lol. GoOoOd MoRnInG

• Lol, no it's okay. It's not secret or anything. Yeah, I'm getting blood tests done and whatever. Just to see.

Also going to see about putting me on sleeping pills.

Is it about the excessive drinking you talked about? You can PM me about it if you want...

• Duh.

For AIDS?

• Not for secrecy, I just don't want to annoy everyone with all this crap xD

I'll cross fingers for ya.

Lol, no it's okay. It's not secret or anything. Yeah, I'm getting blood tests done and whatever. Just to see. Also going to see about putting me on sleeping pills.

• I told you not to sniff the sharpies too much!!

Ummm why though? If you don't mind me asking....

• Must have been that downvote troll following you ;~;

• Yeah, I'll be crossing them too, lol.

Heyheyhey then if you ever get it too, we can be diabeetus buddies for life.

Not for secrecy, I just don't want to annoy everyone with all this crap xD I'll cross fingers for ya.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Hellz ye, giving eachother shots 4 lyfe, sounds fun.

But don't talk like you have it, your symptoms aren't necessarily diabetes..

Yeah, I'll be crossing them too, lol. Heyheyhey then if you ever get it too, we can be diabeetus buddies for life.

• Because type 1 diabetes runs in my family, and I've been having a few of the symptoms, and my mom wants to get me checked out when we go back to Canada. It's probably nothing, but we just wanna be sure. Also, because of the sleeping thing I told you about.

I told you not to sniff the sharpies too much!! Ummm why though? If you don't mind me asking....

• Insulin is much cooler than heroin.

I know, I was just kidding :p I probably don't have it, but if it turns out that I do, at least I won't be shocked.

Hellz ye, giving eachother shots 4 lyfe, sounds fun. But don't talk like you have it, your symptoms aren't necessarily diabetes..

• Be sure to check the compatibility of the pills with whatever allergies or anything you have (if you have).

Because type 1 diabetes runs in my family, and I've been having a few of the symptoms, and my mom wants to get me checked out when we go bac

• Oh man, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you don't have it though. And I hope that sleeping thing gets sorted out.

Because type 1 diabetes runs in my family, and I've been having a few of the symptoms, and my mom wants to get me checked out when we go bac

Sign in to comment in this discussion.