TWD: The Fallen World

Comments

• edited July 2014

I'm sorry I don't have much inspiration for the story right now, i'll try and get episode 4 up tommorow

Next Time on The Fallen World "I can't believe this!" I faltered I grabbed my gun and I ran for the door, I couldn't make out who was

• Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 1: Our Suffering

I woke up in the van after Troy punched in his own ticket, I still was in disbelief from what had just happened. I got up and walked to the table to find Cyndia waiting for me, I didn’t know how to handle losing Troy I felt alone.

“Are you ok?” Cyndia asked empathetically

“No….” I replied softly

Cyndia decided to leave me be but hugged me as I walked back to the bed, I couldn’t stand one more minute in this RV I needed to get out.

“When’s our next stop?” I asked Katie

“We’re going to be in Savannah in a matter of hours, just get some more sleep.” She replied

I decided that would be my best bet, but I couldn’t sleep thinking of what just happened I had a fire inside of me and I needed to extinguish it.

2 Hours Later…

“We’re in Savannah, everyone get up!” Seth commanded

“Where are we going once we get out of the vehicle?” asked Cyndia

“Well, I’ve wondered if we could get on a boat.” said Jeremy

“I guess it couldn’t hurt.” Seth replied

I had my hatchet that Troy gave me in my hand and I was ready for anything, we started to walk and finally found a place called The Marsh House. I didn’t feel it was a good idea to go anywhere near that place I voiced my opinion and we kept walking. I saw something move by the window but decided not to say anything.

“We’re almost to the docks, lets keep going we can find a place to stop after we find a boat.” Seth commanded

I really wanted to tell him to quit pushing us to a boat but didn’t have the energy to get into an argument right now, I didn’t know what to think of Savannah but I did know that it was dangerous I may have been the only one but I could feel it. I felt an eerie presence around us, like danger was closing in.

“Something’s not right.” I foretold

“What’s not right, the streets are clear and we don’t have to deal with any crazy bastards what’s not right!” argued Seth

“What you just said, that’s why something’s up do you really think it’s normal for a city to be clear?” I asked sarcastically

“He’s right something’s not right, we need to stay somewhere for a while.” Jeremy agreed

“We need to find a way to get out of here before we start making ourselves at home.” Emma argued back

We came to the agreement to find a place to stay before finding a boat, I didn’t know why Seth thought that was such a great idea but I just went with it. Soon we found a house that would most likely fit our group, we approached the door and made our way through the barricades. I started to think while we were searching the house, I still couldn’t place just how he got a grenade. I was trying not to think of what he used it for but how he got it, it surprisingly kept me off what happened. Cyndia was the only person I really cared for out of the group anymore no matter what happened I wouldn’t let anything hurt her.

“So what do you think of our new found group?” asked Cyndia

“I don’t trust them in the slightest I don’t know that the boat plan is the best idea.” I replied

“Well hopefully it works out, I’ve never been a fan of big cities especially now that they could be filled with walkers.” Cyndia replied

“I agree, no matter what happens we need to find a different place to call home.” I said

We found our room and placed some of our stuff on a desk, I found the restroom and was hoping that the water would work. I turned the faucet and thankfully it did work I quickly splashed my face with some cold revitalizing water. I walked back to the bedroom and looked out the window I noticed a few walkers by the house next door finally something was normal. the paralyzing fear of being drowned in walkers here filled my mind with dread.

“Taking in some scenery?” Jeremy walked in

“Definitely, nothing better than a city with promise.” I joked

“Ya know I used to be a cook.” said Jeremy

“Really could you maybe whip us up some lasagna.” I joked

“I wish anything would be better than canned food anymore.” Jeremy replied truthfully

“Hopefully we can find a nice place and get a crop going.” I foretold

“I could really go for some corn right now.” Jeremy laughed

“The only food I can eat anymore that still tastes good are canned peaches.” I laughed

“Well, I gotta go and see Emma we need to talk about some stuff.” Jeremy fretted

He walked out of the room in haste, I felt happy that he had some family still alive and well. I heard my name called and I quickly walked to the living room and noticed the group in a circle and discussing something I walked over and took a seat.

“We’ve been trying to come up with who’s going to look for a boat down by the dock.” Seth explained

“So who do you think should go?” I asked

“Well that’s where we’re having problems, we say two or three people should go but we don’t know who should go.” Seth answered

“I volunteer.” crowed Jeremy

“I volunteer.” said Cyndia

[Volunteer] or [Let Someone Else Go]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwkdqX6WsY&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg&index=8

• edited July 2014

[Volunteer]. I just submitted a new character!

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 1: Our Suffering I woke up in the van after Troy punched in his own ticket, I still was in disbe

• [Volunteer]

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 1: Our Suffering I woke up in the van after Troy punched in his own ticket, I still was in disbe

• [Volunteer]

• [Volunteer]

• [Volunteer]

• edited July 2014
  • Thanks! I'll be sure to try and introduce her ASAP

[Volunteer]. I just submitted a new character!

• I guess tomorrow I can release a new chapter, this whole thing with spoilers and leaks have really spoiled my idea of songs after each chapter/episode.
    Pipas posted: »

/

• Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 2: Coming Back to Haunt You

[Volunteer]

“I volunteer.” I said

“Well, lets get to it then.” said Jeremy

We made our way to the docks, I felt a tightening in my chest. I didn’t know why this was happening recently but I just ignored it. I looked with shock as there was only one boat left, we rushed to it. I found the keys in a compartment and finally started to feel relief after all we’ve been through, Cyndia got on and the boat was fine no problems at all when we started up the engine. We decided to keep the key with us and made our way back to the house. On our way we found some supplies we quickly grabbed them and made our way back to the house.

“Well did you find any boats, I mean ANY?” asked Emma

I showed everyone the keys that were contained in my pocket, they all showed signs of happiness, I knew that we could finally go back home. I wanted nothing more than to be back in South Carolina, I was surprisingly homesick. Jeremy and Emma went to there room Jane looked depressed but I guess that was an easy look to achieve right now.

“You said something about being from South Carolina when we met you, do you want to go back?” asked Seth

“Yes, I don’t have the best feeling about Georgia.” I responded

“Well considering you’re the leader I guess that’s the plan.” said Seth

I didn’t want to be the leader anymore, dealing with all of these hard choices, no one else understood how I feel except maybe Seth. It was hard to believe that there’s only four people from my original group. I didn’t want to admit it but I was scared I don’t want to die and leave the people i’ve met I can’t imagine them going through more heartache. I’ve already lost Troy and Lucy I won’t lose anyone else not if I can help it.

1 Day Later…

“Everyone pack up, we’re leaving!” I heard Seth command

“Where are we going to go if we can’t find a safe place in South Carolina?” asked Emma

“We can try heading to North Carolina and trying things out there.” said Jane

“Well let’s pack up I don’t want to be dillydallying any longer than we need to.” said Jeremy

After Cyndia and I started to pack we got closer together, we started to kiss and one thing led to another a moment i’ll never forget.

1 Hour Later…

We got dressed and started to bring our things downstairs, I noticed everyone was at the door and just started to leave. We both ran down the stairs and made our way out the door, I smiled as that was one of the happiest experiences i’ve had in a while.

“It’ll only be about a half hour if we walk normally.” I said

“Well we don’t need to be rushing, I mean it’s not like we have a schedule.” said Jeremy

We all started to chuckle, I have no idea it wasn’t even funny but I guess anything’s funnier than our current predicament. Everything was going well until we had 5 people surround us with AK-47’s something was off about these people, I recognized them.

“Who the fuck are you people!” yelled Seth

“Leave us alone!” said Jane

Everyone was asking questions and no one was answering, these were the guards at the prison I was taken to. I had no idea how we would make it out of this alive,

“We’re not going to kill you, we’re going to eat you.” I heard one of them say

Everyone was silent except for the men laughing, I knew something like this would happen if we weren’t careful. We all felt the butt of the gun come into contact with our face, everything went black.

5 Hours Later…

I woke up to the damp smell of blood and iron, I felt my arms above my head with restraints around them, I looked up and a man was walking towards us with a butcher knife in one hand and a bucket in the other. I was horrified to think of what he was going to do to us, but I couldn’t help but be forced to look at him as my head wasn’t so easily turned. but I did notice that on one side was Cedric and the other was Jeremy, I didn’t know why only we three were with each other but I couldn’t deny that at least one of us were going to die. The man looked at me with eyes glaring and a battered face.

“It’s going to be a lovely time for you Cody.” said the man

I just looked at him with great anger in my eyes and he noticed just how angry I was but only laughed.

“This is going to be a fun choice for you, I mean I personally can’t wait for your decision.”

“Go fuck yourself!” I growled

“Don’t be so feisty.” said the man as he punched me in the face

“Now, on to the fun part who shall I kill Cedric or Jeremy?” asked the deranged man

“You’re pretty damn stupid if you think i’ll let them die!” I faltered

He dug a knife into my leg and I screamed in pain. He just kept looking at me, I knew he would torture me until I made a decision but I couldn’t do it. I need to get out of here, but for now i’m fucked.

“Your answer now!” said the man

[Kill Cedric] or [Kill Jeremy]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zJbXFxcB4E&index=5&list=FLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg

• [Kill Jeremy]

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 2: Coming Back to Haunt You [Volunteer] “I volunteer.” I said “Well, lets get to it then.”

• edited July 2014

Now that's a tough decision.

Let's [Kill Jeremy], since Cedric has been part of the group for a longer time.

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 2: Coming Back to Haunt You [Volunteer] “I volunteer.” I said “Well, lets get to it then.”

• edited July 2014

[Kill Jeremy]

• Might be 2 chapters today considering the wait, i'm surprised considering Jeremy can cook and knows all about what's edible and such but a doctor's really useful as well. This is quite a fun decision, hope you all choose wisely

• Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 3: Flesh-Eaters

[Kill Jeremy]

I looked at Jeremy, I guess the man took this as my answer and slit Jeremys throat open. The blood splattered onto my face and I was in complete disgust, He dragged Jeremys lifeless body onto a table and started to cut him open in front of us. But what came next was truly horrifying he opened him up and started to eat his guts, I couldn't believe what I was seeing I wasn't sure how I could escape the building, but I knew I needed to get away from this twisted fuck.

“Come my comrades it’s dinner time.” said the man

All of the goons started to take part in eating Jeremy I threw up when I looked at the scenery. The leader stared at me while eating one of Jeremys intestines, I couldn’t help it and threw up yet again.

“Let us go you twisted sonuva bitch!” yelled Cedric

“I can’t believe this, where’s everyone else!’ i whispered

“They’re turn will come tomorrow, I can’t wait to feast on that one with the blonde hair.” foretold the leader

“Cyndia!” I thought

“I’ll rip your fucking throat out if you lay one finger on her! When I get out of here I’m going to rip your goddamn head off!” I yelled with rage

They all just walked away, I now had an urgency to get free and save Cyndia. I struggled in my chains but couldn’t go anywhere, I thought of the paperclip I kept in my boot. After what happened the first time I always kept a way to free myself from a cage or chains. I kicked my shoe off and dug in my shoe and found it. “Yes!” I thought I grimaced in pain as the wound in my leg was patched and cleaned but it still stung like a wasp. I made the paperclip into a lockpick and started to unlock myself and Cedric we were both free but had no idea what to do next, I looked out the window and found that we were 3 stories in the air “I guess jumping out of a window isn’t really an option.” I thought

“Let’s sneak around and try to find our group.” I whispered

“If we find anyone else, we have to free them!” whispered Cedric

“We can try but my main focus is our group!” I whispered back

“And how do you propose we feed 20 more people!” said one of the men

“Well we have plenty of people right now, I say we start with the first group we got.” said another

They both walked past still talking about feeding their cannibalistic community. I shuddered in horror at the thought of becoming a hot meal for these people. I walked into some of the rooms and found three men chained up, I rushed to them and started to question them, they told me their names were Martin, Scott Kane, and Ian. I unlocked them and they ran to a hiding place, I heard the leader walking towards whistling a menacing tune I hid under a bed while he looked in the room and grew frustrated as he found that some of his prisoners weren’t there.

“Come on guys, let’s just be kind and work this out.” said the leader

I grew frightful as he walked close to the bed and started to look around, he soon passed and I got up and found yet another room with people I found Cyndia. I quickly unlocked her and ran down a flight of stairs.

“Did he hurt you!” I pleaded

“No, i’m fine I guess.” Cyndia replied

We kept going and heard the man walking towards us, he must have found us because of what he said next.

“Friends!” yelled the leader

I felt a lump of fear come up through my throat I ran along with my friends as the man chased us he had his butcher knife with him and I nearly tripped on a severed arm in the hallway. But I wouldn’t slow down for anything.

“Let me just cut you open!” He yelled

I found a screwdriver and turned around suddenly and jammed it into his throat as blood spewed out he just smiled and started at me whilst giggling. I came running to the door and was greeted with bright sunlight but I found that we were in an enclosed area and they had a tank. I had a giant grin on my face and ran to it with the greatest idea in my head. I quickly jumped in through the top hatch and it was already pointed at the building.

But then I woke up and I was still attached to one of the walls in the building, I felt emptiness inside me I knew that I was trapped I saw the man come back into the room and he had Janes head in a bucket I couldn’t believe what I just witnessed her eyes were still open as well.

“You sick fuck!” yelled Cedric

My dream must have been foreshadowing as I felt a paperclip in my boot. I felt better than before but I was still emotionally damaged from what he did to Jane.

[Come up with a new plan] or [Go along with the dream]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD9AlVbI8Ho

• [Go along with the dream]

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 3: Flesh-Eaters [Kill Jeremy] I looked at Jeremy, I guess the man took this as my answer and

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter 3: Flesh-Eaters [Kill Jeremy] I looked at Jeremy, I guess the man took this as my answer and

• Hmmm, I don't know if we can trust a dream, better make a back-up plan just in case of, you know, these guys not having freaking tank in their backyard.

[Come up with a new plan]

• On second thought [Come up with a new plan]

Hmmm, I don't know if we can trust a dream, better make a back-up plan just in case of, you know, these guys not having freaking tank in their backyard. [Come up with a new plan]

• Forgotten Line in the story: I had drifted back and forth from conciousness and noticed some odd things outside maybe some things we could use to escape but I quickly slipped back out of conciousness

• Yeah, I could see that as a fault in the plan

Hmmm, I don't know if we can trust a dream, better make a back-up plan just in case of, you know, these guys not having freaking tank in their backyard. [Come up with a new plan]

• Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter Chapter 4: Forced Entry

[Come up with a new plan]

I couldn’t trust a dream, I formulated a new plan in my head. I freed Cedric and I and we walked to the door, I could hear screams for a room over. That’s where Cyndia, Seth, and Emma were being held captive. I quickly unlocked the door and ran over to find that Seths Jaw was missing and blood was dripping down, Emma’s legs were chopped off. I gasped as they squirmed in pain, I rushed to unlock Cyndia and she fell down as the man had gashed her leg Cedric found medical supplies on one of the tables and started to pour some alcohol on it and wrapped it. It killed me to see Cyndia in this much pain, we heard footsteps come down the hall with a man whistling a haunting tune. This was so much like my dream, it actually scared me. We all hid but he just walked by, I kept hearing demented screams echo through the empty hallways, if someone were to drop a bouncy ball I could hear it from the other side of the building. As we exited the room into the hallway I noticed a sound of a knife scratching a wall.

“These people are fucking crazy!” said Cedric with despair

“Let’s just try and find Katie, she’s the only person left excluding us.” I reported

We jogged over to more rooms, all of them had sheets with peoples names on them “At least it’ll be easier to find Katie.” I thought. We turned left into a hallway only this one had a flight of stairs leading down I found Katies room and quickly opened the door. She wasn’t harmed yet, after I unlocked her she grabbed a scalpel and had rage flowing through her veins. I followed her and warned her against a direct approach but she wouldn’t listen to me.

“Look, I want some payback just as much as you do but we need to just get out of here!” I objected

“Those people that they killed were my friends!” Katie growled

“Enough! We just need to find the exit and get our weapons and supplies back!” argued Cyndia

Her limping was really concerning me, if we needed to run away I don’t know how well she could escape. I’ve never seen Cedric this angry, I imagine he wants revenge for what they did. As we walked we could hear some commotion coming from some of the rooms, We heard the cannibals laughing and joking about our fate. I couldn’t believe people would resort to this for food, but this made me think of Eddard and Anna I wondered if the people they went with were cannibals as well. I shook the thought off my head and just kept walking and eventually we found a closet that contained all of our weapons, I grabbed my trademark pistol and was ready to kick some ass. I filled the clip and handed the rest of the weapons to Cyndia, Cedric, and Katie. I couldn’t believe the group has been diminished to just us four, I thought about this as everyone else was gearing up. We looked towards the back and found some bullet-proof armor, I knew we were going to win this battle for freedom.

“Did everyone grab some gear?” I asked

“Yeah, locked and loaded let’s kick these fuckers asses!” said Katie with anger

I had my gun pointed up at all times, I didn’t want to be caught off-guard by one of the men that had imprisoned us. When I turned the corner i found the room where all of the cannibals were staying, I got close to the door and got everyone ready to go in and fight.

“On my count!” I commanded

I held up my fingers and counted down from 3 when I hit 0 I kicked the door in and started to shoot some of the men along with the rest of my group. Some of them escaped to other rooms as we made way to some of the doors, I got behind the wall and quickly turned but a bullet whizzed by my ear “Holy Shit!” I thought I turned again and got the shot off before he could. Instead of shooting one of the men Katie slit one’s throat, I’ve never seen that kind of takedown before and it caught me off guard. Cyndia fired into the room she covered and Cedric was our backup. When the rooms were cleared out we made out way to the entrance but we were suddenly greeted by a couple more men, I sprung to the ground and shot their legs as they fell Katie ran to them and stabbed them in the head. I hadn’t found the man who killed Jeremy A.K.A. the leader, I thought about the others who were trapped here and ran up the stairs to try and free them.

“Where are you going!” Cyndia yelled

“I’m gonna release some of the other prisoners!” I reported back

I opened up some doors along the second floor, most of the people that were chained up were dead. It was just terrible to see all of the brutality that they put these people through. I heard some men crying for help and quickly released them.

“Thanks!” they said

“Don’t thank me yet! Get downstairs and meet the group at the entrance!” I commanded

I kept up the routine and freed all the people that were trapped, it was going smoothly I leaped back down the stairs and found everyone standing there waiting for me. After all of the use the paperclip had it broke right before I was going to open up the door “Of course!” I thought.

“We need to find their leader.” I fretted

“Why? What happened to your handy paperclip?” asked Katie

“It broke from all of the use, we need to get the real key.” I mumbled

“Why can’t we just break open the door?” asked Martin

“I don’t want to attract the walkers outside, it’s bad enough with all of the gunfire.” I said

“it’s up to you.” said Cyndia

[Break open the door] or [Kill the leader and take the key]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P1eYjMdTk8

• edited July 2014

[Break open the door] Damn. Very intense chapter, great job!

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter Chapter 4: Forced Entry [Come up with a new plan] I couldn’t trust a dream, I formulated a ne

• edited July 2014

Thank you! Get ready for another chapter tomorrow!

[Break open the door] Damn. Very intense chapter, great job!

• [Break open the door]

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter Chapter 4: Forced Entry [Come up with a new plan] I couldn’t trust a dream, I formulated a ne

• Oh swisheroo'.

[Kill the leader and take the key]

• [Kill the leader and take the key]

• [Break open the door]

• [Kill the leader and take the key]

• [Break open the door]

• I have a lot going on tonight so i'll try and get two chapters tomorrow and if things don't work out it'll only be one chapter

• Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter Chapter 5: Moving North

[Break open the door]

“I’m just gonna break open the damn door, be prepared for some walkers to attack!” I said

I started to kick the door and little by little it gave way and I broke us free, I got my hatchet ready for whatever would try and jump out at us. I found a few walkers stumbling towards the group and I but before it could reach us I jammed my hatchet into its skull. The hatchet was stuck in the walkers head and it was getting hard to pull out all the time, I looked around a found a screwdriver.

“I noticed your hatchet got stuck, why don’t you use the screwdriver.” urged Martin

“Alright i’ll try it.” I replied

I had a walker come towards me with haste, before anything else could happen I jammed the screwdriver below the jaw and instantly killed it, I was surprised and relieved it was that easy. Soon more walkers drew near, everyone joined in on taking down them down. As we fought our way to the docks everyone was becoming fatigued, I felt the presence of drowning but couldn’t shake it. When I found our boat I urged everyone to get on, we all ran to it I started the engine and everyone was able to fit. I steered us towards the Talmadge Memorial Bridge, as we were on the water everyone was being awfully quiet. I snuggled up next to Cyndia, we watched as Savannah was finally behind us.

5 Hours Later…

We were still out on the water, I cherished the warmth when next to Cyndia everyone else looked pretty tired but I guess everyone is. The waves of the shining sea were beautiful as they crashed up onto the boat, the sun was covered by some clouds but it gave off a stunning view. I knew this was pointless to think that the scenery is beautiful but I’m trying to enjoy the little things.

“What are you thinking about?” I heard Cyndia

“I’m just...enjoying the little things.” I smiled

“That’s good.” Cyndia smiled back

We feel asleep and the boat was still going, Martin voted to stay awake in case anything happened. We were going to head to North Carolina but didn’t know exactly how long it would take, I suddenly felt the boat start to rock more than before. I didn’t know how to react as I felt it could tip over at any moment, “Shit, what if they can swim!” I thought

“Cody we need to get ashore!” said Ian

“Alright, i’ll try and get us there as quick as possible.” I replied

I turned the wheel to the left and made haste back to shore, luckily the waves were now against our back. When we finally reached shore I found Ian kissing the ground with happiness, everyone else was relieved to be back but now we found ourself in a new predicament. We lost the map of South Carolina a while back when we were captured. Martin was surveying the land and looking for some shelter while the rest of us were staying back and discussing our plan. Soon Martin waved us over and found small beach house, we all grabbed our gear and made our way into the shack. When we arrived I checked around some of the rooms while everyone else waited outside, I had a good feeling about staying the night here.

“Everything’s clear!” I yelled

The group closed into the shack and I found a small box on the top of a shelf, I took it down and opened it up to find some food. I handed some out to everyone, I was thanked by them and I sat down.

“I feel like a surfer, anyone have a board?” asked Ian

“You’re not funny…” criticized Martin

“How was the boat ride?” I asked all of them

Each gave an answer but none of them seemed thrilled to be on a boat again. I announced that we should get to bed so we could get a good start on traveling to North Carolina, everyone lied down around the shack but Martin volunteered to keep watch. I kept my eyes closed until I suddenly fell asleep and felt peace envelop my body.

7 Hours Later…

My eyes slowly opened up as I awoke to find myself energized and ready to go. I had a good feeling about today, but everyone else seemed to feel groggy and slow. I threw some new clothes on and I felt fresh, something I haven’t felt in a long time. Scott was outside just sitting in the soft sand, I wondered why he was out there by himself. I decided to go out and see if something was troubling him.

“Hey.” I said

“Oh...hey.’ Scott replied

“Something up?” I asked

“No, just loving the smell of the oceans breeze.” Scott exhaled

“Oh, well it is pretty nice I guess I didn’t notice to much this is my home state.” I added

“Cody, could you please come here for a second!” I heard Cyndia yell

“I guess I better go see what she needs.” I said

“You do that.” I heard him reply

I walked with haste as I was wanting to know what was going on. I took a step up the stairs but one of the planks was weak and it broke, I fell down to the ground and grunted with discomfort. I got back up and skipped the steps and just jumped up to the deck, Cyndia greeted me at the door and motioned me to follow her so I did. When I found this room she wanted to show me, I was taken as she had found a secret door, this felt very cliche but I didn’t care. I looked through the door and found a walker holding on to a rifle in his one hand. I felt complete sadness when I looked and noticed that it was missing a hand where Troy missed his and the was missing the same leg that Lucy missed.

“Troy...Lucy…” I cried

I felt Cyndia hug me from behind, I didn’t fight it I just welcomed it I needed someone to help me through this. I walked back out of the shack and the group was ready to go, I started to walk along the road to the parking lot. We found a car with gas already in it and the engine sounded fine, I found a sign telling us that we were leaving South Carolina and that we were already in North Carolina. Katie wanted to ride in the trunk for some reason I didn’t care to think about. After a while we stopped in Whiteville to look for some supplies, I got out after stopping at a gas station. I found some gas preservatives, I knew that these would come in handy. I found a giant water container filled to the rim, I was loving all of the stuff I was getting for the group. I got back in the car revealing my finds to everyone and they were quite happy with me.

“Now we just need to find a nice place to stay.” said Katie from the trunk

“Why does she want to ride back there?” asked Scott

I shrugged my shoulders and just drove the car forward and pulled up to a building, I got everyone out and we headed for the front door, but soon we heard crying coming from the other side. I pulled out my gun and was ready to open up the door but I was stopped by Martin.

“What are you doing!” Martin hissed

“That person could be in danger!” I whispered back

“Yeah, or it could be a trap think about this do you really think people are that trustworthy after what we just went through!” Martin argued with me

[Open the Door] or [Leave it be]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMpTaxWFmUA&index=9&list=FLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg

• [Open the Door]

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter Chapter 5: Moving North [Break open the door] “I’m just gonna break open the damn door, be pr

• I hope you all enjoy the longer chapter today, I can't make 2 but I hope this will suffice.

[Open the Door]

• [Open the Door]

Episode 4: This Will Destroy You Chapter Chapter 5: Moving North [Break open the door] “I’m just gonna break open the damn door, be pr

• [Open the Door]

• [Open the Door]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.