The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My "wtf is wrong wit chew" face makes people think "wtf is she on"?!

LOL thanks. It's Rachelle's "what dafuq is wrong witchu" face.

• I only changed my avatar to this colored Glenn, I still can't believe I was so lucky for someone to actually make it for me xD

Hell yeah! :p I think this is the first time I change my gravatar, lol.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014
    Rachelle doesn't look too sober in that photo either xD

My "wtf is wrong wit chew" face makes people think "wtf is she on"?!

• edited July 2014
    She's sniffing the sharpies WAAY to much.
    AWESOMEO posted: »

Rachelle doesn't look too sober in that photo either xD

• Oh.

I think he thought I already knew about it, so he sent it to me and he was talking casually about it

• edited July 2014
    I like it I think it's cool :D

LOL thanks. It's Rachelle's "what dafuq is wrong witchu" face.

• Well, I can't connect into Gigapainter for some reason, I broke my head over it but I guess maybe it'll work tomorrow morning >.>

Good night!
  • Night awesomebro been empty for ages only me and you are here now everyone else is on gigapaint XD

Well, I can't connect into Gigapainter for some reason, I broke my head over it but I guess maybe it'll work tomorrow morning >.> Good night!

• I feel like a freaking hacker, I tried literally EVERY FUCKING THING and it won't work, maybe some rest to both me and the PC will do it good and it'll work tomorrow xD
    Markd4547 posted: »

Night awesomebro been empty for ages only me and you are here now everyone else is on gigapaint XD

• XD night

I feel like a freaking hacker, I tried literally EVERY FUCKING THING and it won't work, maybe some rest to both me and the PC will do it good and it'll work tomorrow xD

• I love you guys ;-;

Except *you*. Fuck *you* in particular.
  • I try to be here... when I have something to say or when I don't... but damn Skype! Xd

Night awesomebro been empty for ages only me and you are here now everyone else is on gigapaint XD

• edited July 2014
    Cool I never liked Skype tho the forum is much more chill but great XD no gifs and all spoilers now so pretty boring here now :'(

I try to be here... when I have something to say or when I don't... but damn Skype! Xd

• Yeah, well Skype is better than gigapainter to me cos I don't really draw anything... but the forum is de best though xD

I agree, I want my gifs back xp

Cool I never liked Skype tho the forum is much more chill but great XD no gifs and all spoilers now so pretty boring here now :'(

• There's no bolding anymore, get rekt.

;-;

I love you guys ;-; Except *you*. Fuck *you* in particular.

• edited July 2014
    XD Who dat!! what happened to bruce lee :p

• What did I ever do to you?

• Elizabeth from bioshock infinite. Bruce Lee is currently on vacation in Argentina beating up butthurt soccer/football fans.

XD Who dat!! what happened to bruce lee :p

• XD bioshock infinite Elizabeth that's one of my favorite games of all time yep not bad :D Say Brazil is the most butthurt tho :)

Elizabeth from bioshock infinite. Bruce Lee is currently on vacation in Argentina beating up butthurt soccer/football fans.

• I think being beat 7-1 as the host nation that they have suffered enough

XD bioshock infinite Elizabeth that's one of my favorite games of all time yep not bad :D Say Brazil is the most butthurt tho :)

• You mean Brazilians? xD they seemed real mad.

Elizabeth from bioshock infinite. Bruce Lee is currently on vacation in Argentina beating up butthurt soccer/football fans.

• Did they riot?

You mean Brazilians? xD they seemed real mad.

• Yep Bruce Lee is awesome like that XD

I think being beat 7-1 as the host nation that they have suffered enough

• Uhhhh... You didn't watch? these motherfuckers was burning their country down.

Did they riot?

• I can't stay awake any longer, goodnight.
  • All I saw was the Bueno Aires riot

Uhhhh... You didn't watch? these motherfuckers was burning their country down.

• Someones on their period....

• Hey guys, I'm sleeping over my friend's house tonight and tomorrow night. Then I'm going to Hurricane Harbor (water park) on Tuesday morning and then go back to his house and play the Episode 4 because he has a PS3 and I might stay over again that night. So I'll be able to come on here from tonight until Tuesday night or even Wednesday morning :)
  • Whaaat? Nah I heard they were actually more civil than the Brazilians and were proud of at least making it to the finals.

All I saw was the Bueno Aires riot

• Brilliant :D but just warning you the choices were leaked for ep4 so there is spoilers everywhere and there is no gifs and memes till the release
    Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys, I'm sleeping over my friend's house tonight and tomorrow night. Then I'm going to Hurricane Harbor (water park) on Tuesday morning

• Night simon :D

I can't stay awake any longer, goodnight.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited July 2014
    [removed]

Brilliant :D but just warning you the choices were leaked for ep4 so there is spoilers everywhere and there is no gifs and memes till the release

• SHUT UP AND GIVE ME ICE CREAM D:

Someones on their period....

• Really? Damn...

Brilliant :D but just warning you the choices were leaked for ep4 so there is spoilers everywhere and there is no gifs and memes till the release

• What the hell are you even talking about? I live here and I didn't even see that. The freaking argentinians were here causing all the trouble, burning down our national flag and breaking stuff.

And not all brazilians are breaking stuff and burning buses when they protest, it's just groups of people that call themselves black blocs. The vast majority of the brazilians are protesting peacefully. Get your facts right before you talk about things, please.

Whaaat? Nah I heard they were actually more civil than the Brazilians and were proud of at least making it to the finals.

• Good night mark.

Night simon :D

• Too bad I already ate it, you get no ice cream.

SHUT UP AND GIVE ME ICE CREAM D:

• Rachel get your shit together on gigapainter

Someones on their period....

• I'm sure you all already noticed, but due to the leaks, images/gifs/post formatting/etc are disabled forum wide because of the Walking Dead Episode 204 leaks. They will return when the Episode launches. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • Nah, just until the new Episode comes out. Thankfully, the images were only disabled because of leaked content for the new Walking Dead episode and nothing more.

Probably a few weeks...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.