The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Giga isn't liking me right now.

Rachel get your shit together on gigapainter

• Nothing ever likes me.

Giga isn't liking me right now.

• Awwwww, we're so special that Blind Sniper personally enters our thread and tells us. :3

I'm sure you all already noticed, but due to the leaks, images/gifs/post formatting/etc are disabled forum wide because of the Walking Dead Episode 204 leaks. They will return when the Episode launches. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• edited July 2014
    100% agree with the decision, Blind Sniper got this thank you and for taking the time to tell the lounge respect :D

just a few days anyway

I'm sure you all already noticed, but due to the leaks, images/gifs/post formatting/etc are disabled forum wide because of the Walking Dead Episode 204 leaks. They will return when the Episode launches. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Well then I'm guessing the news wasn't straight forward. I in no way or form meant to disrespect Brazil and its people Rafoli hopefully you understand that.

www.nydailynews.com/news/world/brazil-soccer-fans-burn-buses-flags-loss-article-1.1860081
    Rafoli posted: »

What the hell are you even talking about? I live here and I didn't even see that. The freaking argentinians were here causing all the troubl

• I know that feel bro...

Nothing ever likes me.

• NO! GOD! NO! PLEASE! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2014
    papai46 posted: »

NO! GOD! NO! PLEASE! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Well as long as I stops the trolls and prevents them from breaking forum guidlines, I'm fine with that.

• He posted a video! Everybody, get him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisXRmdTR54c

• Thanks for letting us know when they'll return! At least the wait wont be that long.

• papai46 posted: »

He posted a video! Everybody, get him!

• edited July 2014
    gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/milhouse_forever_alone.gif

Good Night it's gone way to quiet in this thread first Skype now gigapaint why you do dis? :'(
  • You know gifs are not working, right?
    Markd4547 posted: »

gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/milhouse_forever_alone.gif Good Night it's gone way to quiet in this thread first Skype now gigapaint why you do dis? :'(

• yep I'm a badass you can still copy and paste it still counts. I was here during the dark days months without gifs when everyone did that ;D
    papai46 posted: »

You know gifs are not working, right?

• This account is older than most of yours. Therefore, I am supreme.
  • xD

This account is older than most of yours. Therefore, I am supreme.

• edited July 2014
    Nevermind

This account is older than most of yours. Therefore, I am supreme.

• LOL OMFG IM SORRY

(?) ATR will remember that you insulted her old account. By the way, it was made long before the like/dislike system ;)

• You've been on this for 3 years?

(?) ATR will remember that you insulted her old account. By the way, it was made long before the like/dislike system ;)

• (?) ATR will remember that you insulted her old account.

By the way, it was made long before the like/dislike system ;)

Nevermind

• edited July 2014
    OMG IM SORRY

LMAO you know what's weird though? That it's rainbow sprinklz and I used to use that user name for everything a while back but with a s instead of z. O_o

• It's okay xD

And yeah, I used to use it for a lot of different places too.

OMG IM SORRY LMAO you know what's weird though? That it's rainbow sprinklz and I used to use that user name for everything a while back but with a s instead of z. O_o

• edited July 2014
    Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god WHY DID I KEEP READING??!

I was on that dudes youtube channel OMG HUGE SPOILERS DO NOT GO. DO NOT ENTER HOLY SHAAAAAT. He added more videos and everything!!!

Screw this, I'm leaving. See you guys in a couple of days, love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -kiss kiss- blah blah bye!
  • Thank God I don't know his youtube channel...

But I ran into major spoilers too :( I saw the main 5 choices of the episode -.-

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god WHY DID I KEEP READING??! I was on that dudes youtube channel OMG

• Git gud
    AWESOMEO posted: »

I'm trying to compose and translate a song from Hebrew to English... It's fucking hard.

• edited July 2014
    I saw those choices a long time ago. I'm talking about screen screen shots and other spoilers. Ugh that dude needs to get sued already.
    Deceptio posted: »

Thank God I don't know his youtube channel... But I ran into major spoilers too :( I saw the main 5 choices of the episode -.-

• WHY DID YOU LOOK THEN?! Lol.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god WHY DID I KEEP READING??! I was on that dudes youtube channel OMG

• What, no! Don't leave! ;-;

• IM SORRY PRO SOMEONE SAID HE Added more vids so I went to check it out and he spoiled it in the title of the videos and showed some faces and whatever. PRO IMA GO TO SLEEP AND TRY TO FORGET.

WHY DID YOU LOOK THEN?! Lol.

• WTF LITERALLY RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THAT COMMENT I WENT TO YOUTUBE AND ALL 3 OF HIS VIDEOS WERE RECOMMENDED TO ME

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I saw those choices a long time ago. I'm talking about screen screen shots and other spoilers. Ugh that dude needs to get sued already.

• I just heard a fuckin' gunshot outside my window. O_o
  • Don't leave though, lol. Come back later. B]

IM SORRY PRO SOMEONE SAID HE Added more vids so I went to check it out and he spoiled it in the title of the videos and showed some faces and whatever. PRO IMA GO TO SLEEP AND TRY TO FORGET.

• I hear gunshots every night :/

I just heard a fuckin' gunshot outside my window. O_o

• Run! Run for your life! RUN!

I just heard a fuckin' gunshot outside my window. O_o

• First yelling, now gunshots. ;-; I'm gonna die.

Run! Run for your life! RUN!

• There were people fighting outside my aunt's house for 2 hours. Lol, I'm like down in the basement looking through the top window, but I can't see anything.. v.v
    Deceptio posted: »

I hear gunshots every night :/

• Nah, you're good. Just go to sleep, and pretend it's fireworks. B]

First yelling, now gunshots. ;-; I'm gonna die.

• "pretend it's fireworks"

.... Do you live in, like, the hood or something, where this is the norm? Because in Canada, the only gunshots I've ever heard were on TV. O_O

Nah, you're good. Just go to sleep, and pretend it's fireworks. B]

• Yes.

"pretend it's fireworks" .... Do you live in, like, the hood or something, where this is the norm? Because in Canada, the only gunshots I've ever heard were on TV. O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.