The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• My family won't be back until 8 PM, and I'm starving. I need anything to eat, I can't even make tea, how am I supposed to make a proper breakfast?
  • That's not breakfast, but I need to eat anything. Throw them.

I have dozens of Hersheys right in my mom's fridge. I could throw it at me screen and scream "TELEPORT TO SIMON" right now.

• (insert first world problems meme)

Ignore tantrum

F**K MY LIFE!! I just got spoiled a million maybe even potentially a billion dollar company gets hacked so easily someone even someone gets hold of a video of the last 8 minutes WTF!! even the forum we wait months without any features for all these fancy new tools and still there are trolls AAAAAH who can easily spoil everyone for fun.

THE THING I FOUND OUT WHY!! SHIT AW HELL NO F**K!!(I had to pop a caplock there)

Right now no features and I still get spoiled I'm just gutted by a thread title sh*t >:(

(insert hermione disappointed here)

Everyone warning thread titles spoilers everywhere :'(
  • Oh man, that sucks. I swear, this BS happens every other month. -_-
    Markd4547 posted: »

(insert first world problems meme) Ignore tantrum F**K MY LIFE!! I just got spoiled a million maybe even potentially a billion dol

• It was the iOS app store that got hacked.

It's partially TT's fault foe uploading it early.

(insert first world problems meme) Ignore tantrum F**K MY LIFE!! I just got spoiled a million maybe even potentially a billion dol

• Or maybe some Kevin Bacon?

That's not breakfast, but I need to eat anything. Throw them.

• Just stay in this thread until you play the episode.

• Nah, I just found some ice cream, I'll have that for breakfast.

Or maybe some Kevin Bacon?

• I'll See there is no features and everyone hangs out on gigapaint plus I'll just be spoiled more but thanks good idea :D

Just stay in this thread until you play the episode.

• Why don't you come join us in gigapainter? If you don't like drawing just chat with us.

I'll See there is no features and everyone hangs out on gigapaint plus I'll just be spoiled more but thanks good idea :D

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014
    I know, I already got Blind Sniper to close one thread but he also banned its creator.

• I might come on later I guess :/

Why don't you come join us in gigapainter? If you don't like drawing just chat with us.

• edited July 2014
    partially TT's sigh

Length: 90 minute gameplay same price but it's shorter awesome quality over quantity ok ACCEPTED by users

Next episodes are an hour because users accepted less causing the forum to uproar which I was part of and we blamed telltale instead of other factors after TWD ep 3/TWAU all the staff answered and suddenly episode 4 is 2 hours

Telltale: The vita version is taking months for a release over the Ps3 version release because of Sony they said ACCEPTED

The vita users including myself refuse to accept this excuse and blame telltale causing uproar suddenly episode 4 is being released the same day as ps3 version after staff answered

The point I'm getting at it's telltale product they knew from previous episodes that this would happen so they should of assured better security methods blame ios instead of telltale I guarantee you episode 5 will be spoiled WATCH

It was the iOS app store that got hacked. It's partially TT's fault foe uploading it early.

• Hallo.

Btw, swimming is nice.
    AWESOMEO posted: »

Heya.

• edited July 2014
    Why are you upset rachelle are you ok pls :'(

i hate trying to sleep when im upset.

• Lackadaisy is the only thing that matters.

• Well it's tomorrow and I'm here, so yes. :P

That mobile! I heard different things so idk, but I'll see if I can find them. B] Are you going to be here tomorrow?

• edited July 2014
    I already saw two ultra small but still spoilers. It probably wasn't the best idea to visit the community now.
  • I'm just here reading all your comments and you guys seem so confident on what your saying when really you all are completely clueless. You have NOOO idea wats gonna happen.

I'm dying to see Rebecca's baby. x_____x

• I think she's gonna die

Do you guys think that Rebecca will die giving birth? I don't, it seems to obvious.

• u like kitty cats Azie ;D
    Azlyn posted: »

Lackadaisy is the only thing that matters.

• YOU KNOW LACKADAISY MARK?????

u like kitty cats Azie ;D

• For me one particular spoiler I saw I actually raged not just because of the spoiler but because what it was get out while you still can :/

I already saw two ultra small but still spoilers. It probably wasn't the best idea to visit the community now.

• I just stay on one thread, or not at all. To be frank, i kind of stalk this place. And sometimes add a few meaningless comments to the pile. But this place as a whole isn't really "safe", per se, at the time. I hate spoilers. >.>

• edited July 2014
    YES!!! actually no I just know how to use google *runs away sobbing*

YOU KNOW LACKADAISY MARK?????

• edited July 2014
    Now is it time for my revenge for the time you spoiled me with TWAU muahahhaha

Spoiler Clem is most likely in it and their might be walkers plus stuff but the thangs definitely confirmed ;D

I just stay on one thread, or not at all. To be frank, i kind of stalk this place. And sometimes add a few meaningless comments to the pile. But this place as a whole isn't really "safe", per se, at the time. I hate spoilers. >.>

• Clementine: "Still. Not. Spoiled."

Still haven't been spoiled. Mostly because I only look up music on YouTube and I don't leave this thread ever.

• Okay it's time for gif spam!

Oh, wait... :<
  • D':

Okay it's time for gif spam! Oh, wait... :<

• Yeah, I know this happened, I just wanted to correct some things you said. It's not just brazilians that did this kind of stuff, other people from the countries nearby also messed with our country. Thanks for the time and patience :D

Well then I'm guessing the news wasn't straight forward. I in no way or form meant to disrespect Brazil and its people Rafoli hopefully you

• What the flaming hell is this thing you just mentioned?

Lackadaisy is the only thing that matters.

• I'm so fucking upset, but at least my friend didn't see it.

OMG I feel so bad for you! ;_;

• I doubt that ended well :P

There were people fighting outside my aunt's house for 2 hours. Lol, I'm like down in the basement looking through the top window, but I can't see anything.. v.v

• >:C

Run before i kill you. Hue.

YES!!! actually no I just know how to use google *runs away sobbing*

• WHY CAN I NOT POST PICTURES WHY PLEASE

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION

NOW

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I'M GIVING YOU A LINK AND YOU SURE AS HELL ARE GOING TO CHECK IT

http://tracyjb.deviantart.com/art/Lackadaisy-Baldface-301052176
    Rafoli posted: »

What the flaming hell is this thing you just mentioned?

• I demand an explanation as to why i am forbidden to engage in the holy art of spamming with the help of visual images and gifs.

WHY.

Okay it's time for gif spam! Oh, wait... :<

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014
    Because the mods don't want people going around posting spoilers and videos of episode 4. Gifs will be back on Tuesday after the episode is out according to Blind Sniper.

I demand an explanation as to why i am forbidden to engage in the holy art of spamming with the help of visual images and gifs. WHY.

• I was expecting as much. What i was actually meaning to ask is if we have the option to post images and such guaranteed by the time the episode is released?
    AWESOMEO posted: »

Because the mods don't want people going around posting spoilers and videos of episode 4. Gifs will be back on Tuesday after the episode is out according to Blind Sniper.

• I just realized that Yuka Mochida from "Corpse Party" has a lot in common with Sarah. MIND = BLOWN
  • dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    You can't post pictures do to the spoilers about episode 4. The feature will come back soon.

WHY CAN I NOT POST PICTURES WHY PLEASE I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION NOW YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I'M GIVING YOU A LINK AND YOU SURE AS HELL ARE GOING TO CHECK IT http://tracyjb.deviantart.com/art/Lackadaisy-Baldface-301052176

Sign in to comment in this discussion.