The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• YES! I found some donuts in this donut-less country!!!!!!!! I HAVE 2 OF THEM AND THEY ARE REALLY FUCKING SMALL (that's what she said?!)

Anyway, they're not as good as the ones in good ol' Muricu, but it's something.
  • OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT ANIME.

And, uh, it was mindblowing for me when i found out Yuka's actually OLDER than me and acts like she's 6 or something. Even CLEM is more mature than her. Can we PLEASE talk about that for a sec.

I just realized that Yuka Mochida from "Corpse Party" has a lot in common with Sarah. MIND = BLOWN

• Donuts ;3333

I'm only eating a swiss roll.
    AWESOMEO posted: »

YES! I found some donuts in this donut-less country!!!!!!!! I HAVE 2 OF THEM AND THEY ARE REALLY FUCKING SMALL (that's what she said?!) Anyway, they're not as good as the ones in good ol' Muricu, but it's something.

• I've never eaten a true Murican donut. ;~;

YES! I found some donuts in this donut-less country!!!!!!!! I HAVE 2 OF THEM AND THEY ARE REALLY FUCKING SMALL (that's what she said?!) Anyway, they're not as good as the ones in good ol' Muricu, but it's something.

• Ugh im hungry and all the food is in the fridge but my power went out so I'm not allowed to open it. -_-

• WHERE IS IT

YOU DIDN'T EVEN

SEND ME YOU FREAKING

LAZY PERSON
    Azlyn posted: »

WHY CAN I NOT POST PICTURES WHY PLEASE I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION NOW YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK IT I'M GIVING YOU A LINK AND YOU SURE AS HELL ARE GOING TO CHECK IT http://tracyjb.deviantart.com/art/Lackadaisy-Baldface-301052176

• edited July 2014
    Oh, right, i forgot, i have to tweak with the link and crap.

(http)://www.lackadaisycats.com/comic.php

Remove dem brackets.
    Rafoli posted: »

WHERE IS IT YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEND ME YOU FREAKING LAZY PERSON

• I've never seen an anime, but I watched a letsplay of this game and I absolutely love it! I was surprised when I found out about her age too. I though that she's 7-9 years old. Wow.

OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT ANIME. And, uh, it was mindblowing for me when i found out Yuka's actually OLDER than me and acts like she's 6 or something. Even CLEM is more mature than her. Can we PLEASE talk about that for a sec.

• I did only like... 4 times.

I've never eaten a true Murican donut. ;~;

• Probably.

I was expecting as much. What i was actually meaning to ask is if we have the option to post images and such guaranteed by the time the episode is released?

• How do you non-Muricans survive? :O

I did only like... 4 times.

• I don't, I'm practically dead.

How do you non-Muricans survive? :O

• Yeah! DLB is staying! Just a few more hours until we get the episode. :p

Well it's tomorrow and I'm here, so yes. :P

• So that's some furry comic of some sort, huh? K

Oh, right, i forgot, i have to tweak with the link and crap. (http)://www.lackadaisycats.com/comic.php Remove dem brackets.

• Lmao, maybe in some parts. That's why I'd rather move to Canada. B]

This is why I don't want to ever set foot in America. The gun control is just stupid. You piss a guy off, BAM YOU'RE DEAD!

• There's an anime. I wouldn't recommend watching it if you don't have a cold sense of humor and or enjoy seeing guts and blood everywhere. I saw the letsplay first, too. But then i found out about the anime, that's basically all the bad endings squeezed in a single series, and it's kinda sad because [insert name here] dies. ;~; And i like [insert name here again]. But yeah. Animes are tough.

I've never seen an anime, but I watched a letsplay of this game and I absolutely love it! I was surprised when I found out about her age too. I though that she's 7-9 years old. Wow.

• Who says i live.

How do you non-Muricans survive? :O

• Well, i hope so. Anything interesting happened today?

Probably.

• I wanted to post a video but then reality slapped me in the face again and now i'm here, crying. ;~;
  • #ForeverAlone
  • IT'S NOT A FLIPPING FURRY COMIC.

The artist isn't even a furry. The characters are just cats.

Pleaaaase read it from the beginning! At least a few pages! PLEAAAAASE! I need to talk to someone about this comic!

Please?

So that's some furry comic of some sort, huh? K

• Who says you ever existed?

Who says i live.

• Who says you're not replying to a comment that isn't even there?

Who says you ever existed?

• Mwuahaha! >B]

#ForeverAlone

• :(

"Stop laughing at me!"

Mwuahaha! >B]

• Lol, what's the point of not opening it? The power is gone so it wouldn't matter.

Ugh im hungry and all the food is in the fridge but my power went out so I'm not allowed to open it. -_-

• They're cats, furries like cats, if it isn't a furry comic what is it? And okay, I'll read that crap so you can talk to someone about it.

IT'S NOT A FLIPPING FURRY COMIC. The artist isn't even a furry. The characters are just cats. Pleaaaase read it from the beginning! At least a few pages! PLEAAAAASE! I need to talk to someone about this comic! Please?

• Weed.

Who says you're not replying to a comment that isn't even there?

• :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Yeeeeeeee! ^^

And, for your information, it is a comic based on The Prohibition, which takes place between 1920 and 1933. The Prohibition is when the import, production, and sale of alcohol was illegal. And these wacky cat characters, that look AMAZING, by the way, struggle to keep this small cafe going by engaging in criminal activity and actually getting alcohol to pay off taxes for the place. But there's also the competition, which is all but friendly. The characters are unique, the story is amazing, the art is brilliant, and i am OBSESSED with it, and i'm glad that i am, i was running out of things to obsess over.

The artists herself, i repeat, isn't a furry. The characters are cats because cats are awesome. ^^ And they're not exactly anthros. They're walking, talking, wacky cats. And i LOVE walking, talking, wacky cats.

They're cats, furries like cats, if it isn't a furry comic what is it? And okay, I'll read that crap so you can talk to someone about it.

• Mwuahaha!

Heh jk. :p Why is it empty right now?...

:( "Stop laughing at me!"

• Bunnies.

Weed.

• Time zones, i presume. Or maybe all the spoilers going on here drove everyone away. I iz so alon. ;~;

It's a total pain waiting for the next update of Lackadaisy, too. WAGH. I DUNNO WHAT TO DO.

Mwuahaha! Heh jk. :p Why is it empty right now?...

• A comic about anthropomorphic cats set in Prohibition era America?

The internet is amazing.

:DDDDDDDDDDDD Yeeeeeeee! ^^ And, for your information, it is a comic based on The Prohibition, which takes place between 1920 and

• Raf, here's the first page! ^.^

(http)://www.lackadaisycats.com/comic.php?comicid=1

They're cats, furries like cats, if it isn't a furry comic what is it? And okay, I'll read that crap so you can talk to someone about it.

• THAT IS WHAT I KEEP SAYING AGGHHH

Go read it, Nonceh. Go read it nao. Go. You majestic beast, you.

A comic about anthropomorphic cats set in Prohibition era America? The internet is amazing.

• Yeah, it has to be becuase of the spoilers. That sucks, we're both here alone now, dafuq. B^[

What's that about?

Time zones, i presume. Or maybe all the spoilers going on here drove everyone away. I iz so alon. ;~; It's a total pain waiting for the next update of Lackadaisy, too. WAGH. I DUNNO WHAT TO DO.

• It was raining so bad here earlier, it was awesome.
  • I dunno, but i want you to check this freaking comic, Lackadaisy. I want EVERYONE to check it out. I wanna talk about Rocky and Mordecai as soon as i can.

Yeah, it has to be becuase of the spoilers. That sucks, we're both here alone now, dafuq. B^[ What's that about?

• I love rain c:
    Twistee posted: »

It was raining so bad here earlier, it was awesome.

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury @AWESOMEO @LeeTheProfessional

i.imgur.com/mcdI0qZ.png
Sign in to comment in this discussion.