The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thing is, i actually ate a good pizza today so maybe i'll try again in a few weeks. Point is, it was a good day either way.
    Azlyn posted: »

Short convo between me and gran today: Me: Gran, whatcha cookin' there? Gran: Pizza. Me: Gran, i wanna help. Gran: I'd s

• Also Armor Games, haha. I knew a lot of other sites, but forgot the names.

Fucking Miniclip. I used to go there when i just discovered the internet. Good times.

• spaghetti, I burned it. But it was fun. It's 11 PM and my family still didn't come home. I think I'll have to burn myself some dinner.

Lmao, what did you try to make?

• Well go read it.
    Rafoli posted: »

I know what an antromorph is, but why don't they simply call it "humanimal" or something simple? Anthro is too formal for what they draw with them, if you know what I mean... And no, I haven't read it yet.

• "Docile".
    Syracuse posted: »

Maybe it was more Azlyn than these docile forums could bear. <3

• Lol, keep the heat on low, and move it around a lot. I remember when I tried cooking for the first time, surprisingly I did good and made one of the best bacon egg and cheese sandwiches I ever tasted, but after that It never came out the same, lol. I haven't tried a lot, but I know that I suck at making pancakes, haha.

spaghetti, I burned it. But it was fun. It's 11 PM and my family still didn't come home. I think I'll have to burn myself some dinner.

• I know Armor Games, too. I know a shit ton of sites but i forgot them all. There was one starting with O. I have no idea.

Also Armor Games, haha. I knew a lot of other sites, but forgot the names.

• Yeah I tried to do that. I just can't cook. I almost burned myself again today. I'll just look at pictures of food on google images until my family come back.

Lol, keep the heat on low, and move it around a lot. I remember when I tried cooking for the first time, surprisingly I did good and made on

• It just takes practice like everything else. Heh, that will just make you even more hungry, man!

Yeah I tried to do that. I just can't cook. I almost burned myself again today. I'll just look at pictures of food on google images until my family come back.

• Crazymonkeygames was another one. And O? Hmm, I have no idea.

I know Armor Games, too. I know a shit ton of sites but i forgot them all. There was one starting with O. I have no idea.

• Are you guys coming on the Forum tommorrow?
  • Yeah I need practice, I guess that's why I'm bad. I cooked like 5 times in my life and I always burn the food. And too late I'm already looking at pictures of pizza.

It just takes practice like everything else. Heh, that will just make you even more hungry, man!

• It was a cool site with questionable games.

OH WAIT.

Pencilkids was another, with like, really disturbing games.

Crazymonkeygames was another one. And O? Hmm, I have no idea.

• Sure.
    Twistee posted: »

Are you guys coming on the Forum tommorrow?

• Ah, well looking up cooking videos might help. You never know. B]

Haha, damn, now I'm getting hungry too. I'm craving a cheeseburger though, ever since last night.

Yeah I need practice, I guess that's why I'm bad. I cooked like 5 times in my life and I always burn the food. And too late I'm already looking at pictures of pizza.

• I won't be here tomorrow, I have to wait until Wednesday.

• I probably won't till I play the episode. Screw that BS. o.o

Sure.

• Yeah it's best to just stay off tommorrow, this place will be infested with spoilers.

I won't be here tomorrow, I have to wait until Wednesday.

• Lol, I'll take your word for it.

Try stickgames.net

That had some pretty fun stick man games, haha. B]

It was a cool site with questionable games. OH WAIT. Pencilkids was another, with like, really disturbing games.

• Me too, I'm starving here. My family said they will be back on 8 PM. Now it's 11:30 PM and they still didn't come back. I'm mad at them and worried.

Ah, well looking up cooking videos might help. You never know. B] Haha, damn, now I'm getting hungry too. I'm craving a cheeseburger though, ever since last night.

• Yeah, haha. I don't want to risk it, Twistee. It's just one extra day, though. Thankfully. B]

Yeah it's best to just stay off tommorrow, this place will be infested with spoilers.

• I didn't play any stick games. I played hardcore Webkinz games.

Lol, I'll take your word for it. Try stickgames.net That had some pretty fun stick man games, haha. B]

• I just stick to this thread and that's that. And after i play the episode i go see the other threads.

I probably won't till I play the episode. Screw that BS. o.o

• What time does the episode come out tomorrow? :?
  • Holy... wth? Yeah, they better show up soon, before you have to go to sleep with an empty stomach. That'll keep you up at night.

Me too, I'm starving here. My family said they will be back on 8 PM. Now it's 11:30 PM and they still didn't come back. I'm mad at them and worried.

• Lmao, I just checked it out... lol. That's all I have to say.

I didn't play any stick games. I played hardcore Webkinz games.

• xD

Lmao, I just checked it out... lol. That's all I have to say.

• I bet they're having fun right now. Eating ice cream and pizza. I was supposed to be with them, but I got up late. Thanks guys.

Holy... wth? Yeah, they better show up soon, before you have to go to sleep with an empty stomach. That'll keep you up at night.

• Kay, i'm done for the day. G'night, everyone!
  • Different for everyone, but it should be available in the afternoon.

What time does the episode come out tomorrow? :?

• Lol, damn, bro. That sucks, they just left without you, haha. You should try sleeping early, but I know it's difficult when you get stuck on this thread. B]

I bet they're having fun right now. Eating ice cream and pizza. I was supposed to be with them, but I got up late. Thanks guys.

• Niiiiiight :3

Kay, i'm done for the day. G'night, everyone!

• Yeah, we were supposed to leave on 10 AM and I woke up on 3 PM. They couldn't wait for me. I try sleeping early, I just can't. The weird thing is that my dad stays awake with me until 4 AM and he wakes up everyday on 9 AM. How the hell can a human do that?

Lol, damn, bro. That sucks, they just left without you, haha. You should try sleeping early, but I know it's difficult when you get stuck on this thread. B]

• Why the fuck not? This forum is love.

• Ah, yeah, I see why they left, haha. Damn, I would be tired the rest of the day, I can't do that, lol.

Yeah, we were supposed to leave on 10 AM and I woke up on 3 PM. They couldn't wait for me. I try sleeping early, I just can't. The weird thi

• Haha, I have to wait until Wednesday... daummmmmm ;_;

Different for everyone, but it should be available in the afternoon.

• Night.

• Good night.

• You and me both, Guetta. The struggles, lol.

Haha, I have to wait until Wednesday... daummmmmm ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.