Pre-Order your SBCG4AP disc! YEAHHHHHH!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Woohoo! Being in Pennsylvania, I'm hoping it will arrive within maybe 3 weeks.
    jweir wrote: »
    Nah, I give it maybe a week tops. I'm also in PA and have experience in these matters.

Yay PA. :O I am also in PA, but it usually only takes me 3 to 4 days. (Well, atleast the Season 2 case file and soundtrack did.)
  • edited June 2009
    Is everybody using the same shipping method, here? I always go for the cheapest one.
  • edited June 2009
    I always do the cheapest one, I just hope it gets here by Saturday because after Saturday I'll be on vacation.
  • edited June 2009
    I use the cheapest.
  • edited June 2009
    Wow! Where in PA do you live? I'm in Mechanicsburg.
  • edited June 2009
    i use the cheapest, it was 7$.
  • edited June 2009
    It depends on where you live. I think the max is ten dollars.
  • edited June 2009
    So, wait, when is it shipping?

How long will it take to reach Australia? The last DVD I bought took 8 days after it left the warehouse. Same here? If so, then I want to be able to put on my calendar the day it will arrive!
  • edited June 2009
    Did the first batch ship yesterday?
  • edited June 2009
    I'm Hope So! But, prob'ly not. I think we would know.
  • edited June 2009
    Jagger88 - I've had stuff take up to 5 or 6 weeks to reach Australia. So 8 days is probably a minimum :)
  • edited June 2009
    im just going to wait.
  • edited June 2009
    Molokov wrote: »
    Jagger88 - I've had stuff take up to 5 or 6 weeks to reach Australia. So 8 days is probably a minimum :)

so it coud take 5-6 weeks?!?!

I thought I would get it by the end of next week!:(
  • edited June 2009
    I haven't even got my shipping notice yet... (although admittedly I did order a few other things with the DVD).

From the time you get the shipping email, I'd give it at least four weeks before coming here to complain. It's usually faster than that, but sometimes things move slowly through the postal system.

If only we had teleporters...
  • edited June 2009
    Molokov wrote: »
    If only we had teleporters...

TELEPORTER GOIN' UP /TF2reference

But um, did anyone's ship yet?
  • edited June 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    TELEPORTER GOIN' UP /TF2reference

But um, did anyone's ship yet?

That's difficult to say as we don't get e-mails until a day after they ship. Emily said so earlier and I'm too lazy to dig it up. :D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Why do you charge for an item that doesnt come but 2 months later ?!

We always charge when the order is placed, not when it ships. This is explained on the final screen of checkout (before you submit the order) and also on the shipping confirmation. It's common in our store for an order to include downloadable goods (available immediately) and physical goods (maybe not available immediately) and it would be too complicated to charge for some stuff now and some stuff later.

As an update - the warehouse is now working on packing and shipping the first batch of preorders!
  • edited June 2009
    yayz!
  • edited June 2009
    Is everybody using the same shipping method, here? I always go for the cheapest one.

Its been so long i didnt know there were more than 1 shipping option. serious
  • edited June 2009
    Jagger88 wrote: »
    So, wait, when is it shipping?

How long will it take to reach Australia? The last DVD I bought took 8 days after it left the warehouse. Same here? If so, then I want to be able to put on my calendar the day it will arrive!
    Last thing I ordered from Telltale took three weeks to get here. In general I've had shipping times from America vary between two weeks and five weeks, but the fivce weeks was around Christmas.
  • edited June 2009
    See: Monkey Island pre-order.
  • edited June 2009
    Wait, so if we're the ... Last batch... will we still get it before MI comes out?

Please?

With 5 cherries on top?
  • edited June 2009
    I ordered my strong bad DVD in late may ,and I just wondered if anyone knew when it would ship from back order? Thanks!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    The warehouse is working on shipping them out now, so hopefully people will start gettin stuff reasonably soon.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, go warehouse!
  • edited June 2009
    i hope it comes in before we go camping.
  • edited June 2009
    i didn't get mine yet, and i sent them an email...
  • SkySky
    edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    The warehouse is working on shipping them out now, so hopefully people will start gettin stuff reasonably soon.

:eek: oops, just screamed like a little girl at a Beetles concert just now. The wait is cruel and unusual punishment, I'd perfer to get that from Strongbad.
  • edited June 2009
    I've just received a confirmation, which means I should be getting it in 15 workdays. Which means three weeks. At least.
  • edited June 2009
    Aww, I didn't get conformation yet. Hopefully soon. :(
  • edited June 2009
    I got my confirmation.
    Your tracking number is: No Tracking No. Avail

It's a clickable link, too.
    lol
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah I didn't pre-order way back when so I'll probably be waiting for awhile.
  • edited June 2009
    I may have deleted my e-mail on accident or I didn't get it yet. However My Games page DOES say it's the warehouse. Just needs shipped.
  • edited July 2009
    I may have deleted my e-mail on accident or I didn't get it yet. However My Games page DOES say it's the warehouse. Just needs shipped.

Yep, that's what mine says, and I didn't get an email. You must get it when it actually ships.
  • edited July 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    We always charge when the order is placed, not when it ships. it would be too complicated to charge for some stuff now and some stuff later.

As an update - the warehouse is now working on packing and shipping the first batch of preorders!

yea my order shipped after 2 Months. I am filled with satisfaction.:rolleyes:
  • edited July 2009
    My order has also been shipped! Time to wait... some more.

Edit: DAAAANG! I have a summer camp in two weeks... I might not be able to get it when it comes. :S
  • edited July 2009
    My order has been shipped out. Gonna track it so I get e-mails. Because Telltale dosen't know that I have a bunch of other secrets in my package...secret secrets...
  • edited July 2009
    Shipped!!!!!

Now to wait... Anyone knows how much time takes to arrive to Europe with normal shipping?
  • edited July 2009
    nomecopies wrote: »
    Shipped!!!!!

Now to wait... Anyone knows how much time takes to arrive to Europe with normal shipping?

kinda vague, a week? what method of shipping did you choose. Its best just to wait a day and see what the tracking number says.:D

Mine is already in my city. Im sure it will be delivered today.
  • edited July 2009
    I got mine but no button?

Edit
    Very interesting!!!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.