Around Every Omid.

No Omid Left.

400 Omids.

All That Omid.

A Omid Divided.

In Omid's Way.

Omid The Ruins.

No Going Omid.

• I feel like changing every single character in TWD into Omid now.

A New Omid. Starved for Omid. Long Omid Ahead. Around Every Omid. No Omid Left. 400 Omids. All That Omid. A Omid Divided. In Omid's Way. Omid The Ruins. No Going Omid.

• Why don't you just play it?

Now I'm pretty sure i'm the only pc player that still didn't play episode 4.

• You just gotta stand your ground. how about in real life if a bunch of people tell you to shoot up a place are you gonna do it?

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I know, but negative opinions have an affect on me. The more I hear them, the more my brain thinks it's true, and I really like this episode, I don't want it to be ruined for me.

• He did get a line: RAWR GROWL GURGLE GURGLE RAWR

• Damn, I just finished Amid The Ruins... Awesome! It was like the best episode since... TWAU EP1.

Alt text

• edited July 2014

I feel like changing every single character in TWD into Omid now.

• I think they were high while making this song, but it still came out quite good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKe-oqJVgZI

• I think it's the best episode they made, ever.

WHY DOES EVERYONE REMIND ME OF MISA MISA RIGHT NOW?!?!? THIS GIRL REMINDS ME OF HER FOR SOME REASON >.>

Damn, I just finished Amid The Ruins... Awesome! It was like the best episode since... TWAU EP1.

• Oh, sorry, i was rereadin' Lackadaisy... AGAIN.

Yeah Eddie was on the slide but you don't see him. And I agree, even with all it's flaws, it's still a great episode. But A House Divided

• I know right? His hair's sweet.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, but then you look at all the other determinant people and see that their second deaths held more meaning. Carley/Doug gets shot by

• Boo.

Gobananas01 posted: »

He did get a line: RAWR GROWL GURGLE GURGLE RAWR

• It's still more than motivational. It's good to remind these people that what they're doing has a reason, that all the pain is worth SOMETHING. And it's worth a lot. But, you know... Pain often tends to brush off everything else...

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Azlyn Here: "They died in vain"... I won't let anyone say that! Fight for a brighter future! We appreciate it! Thank you. That's it, nothing big.

• It WAS the best episode. It's kinda sad, actually... I mean, the thing it lacks:

*Character development

*Puzzles

*Meaningful decisions.

But it's the best episode of this season. I still like season 1 better, though... Which makes me sad.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I guess i'll just continue my forum life on here... everyone else is so god damn hateful of what I think is the best episode yet >_>

• DID YOU JUST

Omid the ruins. Nah it's not dead, people will come back.

• Go plei.

Now I'm pretty sure i'm the only pc player that still didn't play episode 4.

• Long Omid Ahead

I'm fuckin ded

A New Omid. Starved for Omid. Long Omid Ahead. Around Every Omid. No Omid Left. 400 Omids. All That Omid. A Omid Divided. In Omid's Way. Omid The Ruins. No Going Omid.

• I love you so much right now.

• 400 Omid's is probably my favorite. ^_^

• If the TWD characters would always sound like that, it would be considerably less feely.

Gobananas01 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QI3Ut6lU4o

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I love how it goes from no Omids left, to 400 Omid's.

• Oh they know it better than anyone here, I just want to forge them psychologically.

Azlyn posted: »

It's still more than motivational. It's good to remind these people that what they're doing has a reason, that all the pain is worth SOMETHING. And it's worth a lot. But, you know... Pain often tends to brush off everything else...

• edited July 2014

Hehehe okay. That's fine. Well if you want to see me, I'll be on steam. :3

Oh, sorry, i was rereadin' Lackadaisy... AGAIN.

• In the meantime, Luke's chances to get laid are getting smaller and smaller as Jane is getting further from their group.

• Ye.

DID YOU JUST

• It stopped being funny after the word "A".

• Long Omid Ahead

Alt text

Long Omid Ahead I'm fuckin ded

• Lol, get your shaaaat togetha! xD

Alt text

I think it's the best episode they made, ever. WHY DOES EVERYONE REMIND ME OF MISA MISA RIGHT NOW?!?!? THIS GIRL REMINDS ME OF HER FOR SOME REASON >.>

• Alt text

The cutesy-pie one with the glasses is mah Mordy. He's BRILLIANT. Him and Rocky are my favorite characters. And then Viktor. Who DOESN'T like Viktor????

I PROBABLY WOULD IF I KNEW WHO HE WAS ;-;

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I just watched episode 27, this scene though:

Alt text

Lol, get your shaaaat togetha! xD

• He already got it though O_o

In the meantime, Luke's chances to get laid are getting smaller and smaller as Jane is getting further from their group.

• What are you suggesting?

Alt text

I just watched episode 27, this scene though:

• Don't remind me... Eugh.

He already got it though O_o

• Finally finds a girl to sleep with.... She runs away immediately afterwards.

Lol. Was he really that bad?

In the meantime, Luke's chances to get laid are getting smaller and smaller as Jane is getting further from their group.

• That she's hot? Isn't it obvious?!

Misa is the original overly-attached girlfriend:

Alt text

What are you suggesting?

• edited July 2014

The end credit song for episode four. For some reason, I seriously can't listen to this song without crying.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-zpqc2Hh_Qc

• Slow internet, rachelle. Slow internet.

Dafuq bruh??? PLAY IT

• PLOT TWIST: He didn't pull out in time and she's pregnant.

Finally finds a girl to sleep with.... She runs away immediately afterwards. Lol. Was he really that bad?

• I'll go sleep for a while because my arm hurts and when I wake up I'll play it.

Why don't you just play it?

• Yeah, it's sad :/

The end credit song for episode four. For some reason, I seriously can't listen to this song without crying. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-zpqc2Hh_Qc

Sign in to comment in this discussion.