The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wait. Killing a raccoon for food is savage, but killing other people isn't?

CodPatrol posted: »

They could just find berries on trees and shit.

• How much weight did you gain in Mexico? :o

Without my aunt shoving food down my throat 24/7, i feel like I'm dying of starvation x___x

• We did it for protection. We didn't kill them for food or fun or some messed up shit like that.

Wait. Killing a raccoon for food is savage, but killing other people isn't?

• edited July 2014

Good thing I avoided the forums yesterday, some of you spoiled some stuff and thaaaangs without adding the spoiler tag, lol.

• Finished it, I can't believe I shot Rebecca. The babies ears must be ringing like hell. And I'm surprised most choices where 50/50.

• One of the reasons i'm going to the doctor today is because I'm losing weight, and it's freaking out me mum.

How much weight did you gain in Mexico?

• ._.

One of the reasons i'm going to the doctor today is because I'm losing weight, and it's freaking out me mum.

• Are you vegetarian or vegan or something?

We did it for protection. We didn't kill them for food or fun or some messed up shit like that.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

So did you play the episode?

Good thing I avoided the forums yesterday, some of you spoiled some stuff and thaaaangs without adding the spoiler tag, lol.

• You said the opposite when you got there xD

Without my aunt shoving food down my throat 24/7, i feel like I'm dying of starvation x___x

• They'd die if they live off of berries.

They could just find berries on trees and shit.

• Yep, I think O_o

Are you vegetarian or vegan or something?

• No.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yep, I think O_o

• And? Just get a gun and shoot yourself in the head, and then... your dead. And nothing to worry about.

They'd die if they live off of berries.

• Lol, I guess I got used to it.

Plus, we still have to go grocery shopping from like 2 weeks ago. My mom figured that we didn't need to go since we were going to Mexico anyway, but now that we came back THERE'S STILL NO FOOD AND I'M DYING

You said the opposite when you got there xD

• Then you're not making a lick of sense right now.

No.

Those stats are press stats give it a day or two and the real stats will come out.

• @AWESOMEO are you going to put the screencap you took of me on here?

• Okay, and also, I seen a picture of Christa on Steam but in the episode I didn't see her... was this a model swap or can she actually appear?

dojo32161 posted: »

Those stats are press stats give it a day or two and the real stats will come out.

• LET ME CATIFY YOU

@AWESOMEO are you going to put the screencap you took of me on here?

• For some reason it still says coming soon. And I have to download it again.

Azlyn posted: »

What.

• It was not a picture of me, it was just something I said on skype.

AND OKAY.

LET ME CATIFY YOU

• GIVE ME A PICTURE THEN N00B

It was not a picture of me, it was just something I said on skype. AND OKAY.

• Do you guys know any good books? It's been a while since I read a good book.

• Yep, I was a bit disappointed with a few things, but the episode was pretty good. Felt longer than the others, but I still like Ep.3 the most. One more episode to go, can't wait to see what happens.

So did you play the episode?

• Ok, forget about books. I want to make something. I want to keep myself occupied until I play the episode. I will start making photoshop stuff again. It's been a long time since I made something in photoshop.

• YES.

@AWESOMEO are you going to put the screencap you took of me on here?

• I recommend the Song of Ice and Fire books if you haven't read them.

Do you guys know any good books? It's been a while since I read a good book.

• Read Robert Kirkman's novels.

The only thing that really got me angry was the way they handled Nick's demise, other than that, I loved it.

Yep, I was a bit disappointed with a few things, but the episode was pretty good. Felt longer than the others, but I still like Ep.3 the most. One more episode to go, can't wait to see what happens.

• A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin... the ongoing series of Game of Thrones.

The Body by Stephen King, a short story.

The Shining by Stephen King.

Heart-Shaped Box by Joe Hill.

What The Night Knows by Dean Koontz.

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

The Case of Charles Dexter Ward by H.P. Lovecraft.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey.

Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption by Stephen King, a short story.

God, I love reading.

• Pray to Jaden for food.

Alt text

Lol, I guess I got used to it. Plus, we still have to go grocery shopping from like 2 weeks ago. My mom figured that we didn't need to go since we were going to Mexico anyway, but now that we came back THERE'S STILL NO FOOD AND I'M DYING

Steam? Did it come from a guy named Mix? Because he trolls a lot, and no, Christa cannot show up.

Okay, and also, I seen a picture of Christa on Steam but in the episode I didn't see her... was this a model swap or can she actually appear?

• The Body should be great, I was just about to ask you about it.

A Song of Ice and Fire by George RR Martin... the ongoing series of Game of Thrones. The Body by Stephen King, a short story. The Shin

• I just read it. It's soooooo good <3

READ IT SIMON, YOU MUST

The Body should be great, I was just about to ask you about it.

• Then what's the point of surviving so many years if you'll just shoot yourself? You're not making a lot of sense now o-o

And? Just get a gun and shoot yourself in the head, and then... your dead. And nothing to worry about.

• Do you love Mordy now?

Lololol, awww xD

• Nah, and now that I've played it I went back and the dialogue was from the episode. It was some guy called Jav Kun who does lots of model swaps. He swapped Rebecca with Christa.

Steam? Did it come from a guy named Mix? Because he trolls a lot, and no, Christa cannot show up.

• Noooooo... you got me all excited for nothing >:I

READ BOOKS

Ok, forget about books. I want to make something. I want to keep myself occupied until I play the episode. I will start making photoshop stuff again. It's been a long time since I made something in photoshop.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.