The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That was pretty lame, I know he's determinant but I wanted to at least be there to see him before he died. And a lot of the choices didn't matter.

• Did the choices really ever mattered though? It's shitty, but not new.

That was pretty lame, I know he's determinant but I wanted to at least be there to see him before he died. And a lot of the choices didn't matter.

• Isn't The Body the movie Stand By Me? If so, the movie is considerably less depressing.

I just read it. It's soooooo good READ IT SIMON, YOU MUST

• Well... I'm trying to come one and it does make sense, I eat it but I don't do the hunting.

Then you're not making a lick of sense right now.

• From what I see here, yes <3

Azlyn posted: »

Do you love Mordy now?

• I know... Faith in humanity is lost.. I don't want to live on this planet anymore Club, plis kill me.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• That's not gonna happen, you can live three weeks without food. Plenty of stuff you can find. And water won't be a problem.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Then what's the point of surviving so many years if you'll just shoot yourself? You're not making a lot of sense now o-o

• Yes. They left a lot of stuff out in the movie, but I have to say that I like the movie version more... only because of River <3 xD

Isn't The Body the movie Stand By Me? If so, the movie is considerably less depressing.

• Yeah, it's the movie that's based on "The Body".

Isn't The Body the movie Stand By Me? If so, the movie is considerably less depressing.

• So if you kill the animal yourself it's wrong to eat it, but if someone else does it, it's okay?

CodPatrol posted: »

Well... I'm trying to come one and it does make sense, I eat it but I don't do the hunting.

• I don't know about you, but I wanted to eat the shit out of that raccoon.

Well... I'm trying to come one and it does make sense, I eat it but I don't do the hunting.

• No, you know quite well I never mean't that. It's dead already so I eat it. That's my point. Why does this even matter? I don't want to talk about this shit. I was just saying, the scene pissed me off.

So if you kill the animal yourself it's wrong to eat it, but if someone else does it, it's okay?

• I don't like Stephen King very much. All of his stuff is pretty much just an orgy of death and depression. At least let there be some good things, jeez.

Yeah, it's the movie that's based on "The Body".

• You can't live on berries, not that you will find any anyway.

That's not gonna happen, you can live three weeks without food. Plenty of stuff you can find. And water won't be a problem.

• Wot.

I don't know about you, but I wanted to eat the shit out of that raccoon.

• That line pissed me off so bad. I was like "Eating and killing it is one thing, but killing it in front of a little girl!?"

• I know right?! I saved Sarah just so she could die later on in the same episode, like dafuq? And staying or leaving didn't matter, stealing or not stealing didn't matter. I like S2, but S1 was almost perfect. I'm pretty sure there will be a season 3 though. And where the hell are the 400 days cast? Or Christa?

Did the choices really ever mattered though? It's shitty, but not new.

• LATER, I'M AT ME GRANDMA.

GIVE ME A PICTURE THEN N00B

• I think she wanted to kill that racoon just as Mike and Bonnie did, and rightfully so, they are starving. She's not a little girl anymore.

That line pissed me off so bad. I was like "Eating and killing it is one thing, but killing it in front of a little girl!?"

• Clementine isn't like Sarah. She understands that you have to do certain things to survive. Killing and eating a raccoon is one of those things. And besides, she's hungry too. I really doubt she's gonna be like "OMG Mike!!! How COULD you kill that little innocent raccoon??? Even though it will feed me and keep me alive???" It's still food. Would you rather have Clem starve? Besides.... if it's a quick death, it's not going to matter.

Clementine kills undead people every day, and you're worried about her seeing a dead raccoon??

That line pissed me off so bad. I was like "Eating and killing it is one thing, but killing it in front of a little girl!?"

• The first episode is alright, if two and three aren't good, then weah, I don't think I'll watch the rest.

I know... Faith in humanity is lost.. I don't want to live on this planet anymore Club, plis kill me.

• So let us catify you grandma.

LATER, I'M AT ME GRANDMA.

• That's not a way to judge a show, but whatever works >.>

The first episode is alright, if two and three aren't good, then weah, I don't think I'll watch the rest.

• omg yes this^^^^^^^^^^^

A MILLION TIMES THIS

So let us catify you grandma.

• She is to me, just because she can kill walkers doesn't mean she's automatically an adult.

I think she wanted to kill that racoon just as Mike and Bonnie did, and rightfully so, they are starving. She's not a little girl anymore.

• That's just his style. >:I

I don't like Stephen King very much. All of his stuff is pretty much just an orgy of death and depression. At least let there be some good things, jeez.

• Not to mention that it is absolutely ok to do, it's not like she has any other option, and NO, berries are not an option and even if they were, they are not enough for people to live off of.

Clementine isn't like Sarah. She understands that you have to do certain things to survive. Killing and eating a raccoon is one of those thi

• Yes, there undead people? Who cares about them? And yes, I rather would, cause if it was me I'd starve. I'd probably find something to eat, grass or some shit. If that even cures hunger... and then... do stuff. Or just shoot myself.

Clementine isn't like Sarah. She understands that you have to do certain things to survive. Killing and eating a raccoon is one of those thi

• He's had the same damn style since 1967! CHANGE IT UP.

That's just his style. >:I

• And when I say some shit, I never actually mean't shit. I mean't... just... random stuff. Fucking grass or leaves.

Yes, there undead people? Who cares about them? And yes, I rather would, cause if it was me I'd starve. I'd probably find something to eat, grass or some shit. If that even cures hunger... and then... do stuff. Or just shoot myself.

• And if she's gonna keep being strong and being able to protect herself, she's going to need protein, which is NOT something you can get from just eating berries. There's no way she can survive off of JUST berries.

Call her a savage if you want, but that's just the type of world it is now. And believe me, there are lot worse things out there than killing a raccoon. Like.... beating a man's face in with a crowbar, for example?

Not to mention that it is absolutely ok to do, it's not like she has any other option, and NO, berries are not an option and even if they were, they are not enough for people to live off of.

• I haven't slept in three days. I'm tired. And sad.

• ._.

• That's just dumb, lol. You let her kill zombies twice her size, but not a raccoon? And you'd let her starve to death too? Man...

Yes, there undead people? Who cares about them? And yes, I rather would, cause if it was me I'd starve. I'd probably find something to eat, grass or some shit. If that even cures hunger... and then... do stuff. Or just shoot myself.

• Azlyn, look at the post above you >:(

I haven't slept in three days. I'm tired. And sad.

• STOP MAKING FUN OF STEPHEN KING. HE IS MY IDOL.

He's had the same damn style since 1967! CHANGE IT UP.

• "Business arrangements" xD

Tried to send a pm for business arrangments... Said I don't have permission to do that....

• What the hell!?!?! I pull an allnighter and everyone flips out, but you can pull THREE and no one bats an eye???

WHY DON'T I HAVE THAT PRIVILEGE?

I haven't slept in three days. I'm tired. And sad.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.