Alt text

terburscussssss

• lackadaisy boop :o

Azlyn posted: »

One last thing before i go:

• Cool! :3

I barely use it though. :P

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yeah, you can add me if you want, same name.

• edited July 2014

Yeah! And I was excited for hatless Clem and Kenny. ;_;

At least Clem got blood on her hands. She was pushed a lot this episode.

Yeah, wtf?! Did telltale completely scrap episode 4 or something? What happened to that weird ritual thing where Clem was putting blood or war paint on her face? That never happened, it was the reason why I was excited to play this episode.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Alt text

• I wish there was a "Fuck you, Kenny!" option, lol. He was pissing me off too. I fear that he's starting to lose his sanity as well. Meh, I never really liked Luke like that, I hated that they kinda forced you to like him in the beginning, and then he sucked in EP.3 and now he's just there to be annoying. Mike and Bonnie are cool, if there's an option to go with them, I'm taking it, lol. But I think Mike is going to die in the next episode, so idk. I didn't even feel sad, it was just... idk, lol. The deaths seemed like they were just thrown in there. I wish Jane would've stayed, but we'll see what happens. And fucking Arvo!

Nice pic btw, I just noticed the cat face, lol. :p

And i'm like 500% done with Luke now, after what he did. He was screwing around with Jane when he was SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING WATCH >:( Ke

• Ha! Didn't work, too bad.

• So... goodbye Nick and Sarah...

• Check again.

Ha! Didn't work, too bad.

• I just realised Mordecai has the same problem i do. I do the same in the car with my bro. x3

One last thing before i go:

• Now, I'm curios to see what they had planned and why they changed it.

Heh, I liked the episode, but at the same time I was disappointed with a lot of things, idk. I just hope the finale will be really good. I can already see a cliffhanger ending though.

Yeah! And I was excited for hatless Clem and Kenny. ;_; At least Clem got blood on her hands. She was pushed a lot this episode.

• I will have a comeback, don't you worry.

Check again.

• Anaaaaaa :D

Alt text

So... goodbye Nick and Sarah...

• Alt text

And how would I even bang a baby?

• I can't argue with that.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Booty.

• I'm waiting for it, is it going to be today?

I will have a comeback, don't you worry.

• Probably tomorrow, it's late.

I'm waiting for it, is it going to be today?

• I don't know, you sick bastard!

And how would I even bang a baby?

• Yeah I think they changed a lot of it after Ep2 was written, along with Ep3. I can also see another cliffhanger.

Now, I'm curios to see what they had planned and why they changed it. Heh, I liked the episode, but at the same time I was disappointed w

• I would never bang a little baby, I only make jokes about them, now Carver, that's a different story.

I don't know, you sick bastard!

• They scrapped the episode probably, I'm really disappointed.

OR EDDIE?!

• My brother just broke the tablet.

My brother just BROKE the tablet.

FOR THE THIRD TIME.

I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS SO BAD BECAUSE MUM WORKS HER SOUL OUT SO HE CAN BE AS SPOILED AND AS BRATTY AS HE CAN GET, THE LITTLE SHIT, AND HE MOCKS EVERYONE AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING AND HE ALSO ADDS STUPID COMMENTS ON HOW IT WASN'T HIS FAULT

LIKE HELL IT WASN'T

I WAS THERE EVERY TIME THE LITTLE BASTARD BROKE THE TABLET AND I JUST WANT TO STRANGLE HIM AND THROW HIM OUT THE WINDOW AND BE DONE WITH IT

DKSKGUIRBFVDH

AUGH

AND I AM STILL THE HORRIBLE PERSON HERE, WHEN HE BEATS ME UP EVERY DAY, HE'S FREAKING 7, AND I'M 14, I'M DOUBLE HIS AGE, AND HE BEATS ME UP AND I NEVER IN MY LIFE LAID A HAND ON HIM BECAUSE I AM NOT ALLOWED TO AND I ALWAYS TRY TO HELP HIM WITH WHATEVER HE WANTS, GAMES, HOMEWORK, AND HE ACTS LIKE I'M THE BAD GUY AND I JUST WANT HIM OUT.

I WANT HIM AWAY. I WANT HIM TO NEVER FREAKING TALK TO ME AGAIN AND NOT BRUSH OFF MUM'S WORK AND MAKE HER SAD AND RUIN EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME

• car boop

I just realised Mordecai has the same problem i do. I do the same in the car with my bro. x3

edited July 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Um... Need a hug?

My brother just broke the tablet. My brother just BROKE the tablet. FOR THE THIRD TIME. I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS SO BAD BECAUSE MUM W

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! :3

Anaaaaaa

• THAT LITTLE PIECE OF TURD....

He should have his allowance go to your tablet's repairs.

My brother just broke the tablet. My brother just BROKE the tablet. FOR THE THIRD TIME. I WANT TO KICK HIS ASS SO BAD BECAUSE MUM W

• Well, hopefully Episode 5 can answer some of our questions. Now we wait again...

Yeah I think they changed a lot of it after Ep2 was written, along with Ep3. I can also see another cliffhanger.

• I wouldn't expect our questions to be answered. Just watch.... -_-

Well, hopefully Episode 5 can answer some of our questions. Now we wait again...

edited July 2014

Just let him hit you, it's not like you can't take him if you want to, go to sleep Az.

• It's Christmas in Hollywood.....

I'm 'bout to serve it up for for all you boys and girls. Good kids, bad and even Da Kurlzz! We were chilling at home and decking the h

• Azlyn posted: »

I'm going to go listen to some depressive songs and lay down on the bed. See ya.

• ..........I know what it's like having a shit little brother boop :o

• I'm guessing this is what happens in episode 4...

Alt text

Am I right?

• Nailed it.

I'm guessing this is what happens in episode 4... Am I right?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Close enough, it's like I'm watching it again.

I'm guessing this is what happens in episode 4... Am I right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.