The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Awww they closed it? It was pretty funny but I cried like ten times before I could reply back to him.

Lol They closed it down but that shit was hilarious. That dude was fucking pissed xD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Good night, let's take a minute (or 10) to respect this great classic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcL---4xQYA

"There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it because, in truth, I am that monster."

• It is, fo sho.

LMAO OMG WHAT EVEN JESUS HAVE MERCY Okay I feel better now. =^.^= I still think it's Carver's baby, though.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Epic double post \o/

LMAO OMG WHAT EVEN JESUS HAVE MERCY Okay I feel better now. =^.^= I still think it's Carver's baby, though.

• That's enough photoshop for me. I don't want things to get any weirder.

• XD

Green613 posted: »

Awww they closed it? It was pretty funny but I cried like ten times before I could reply back to him.

• Lol, I should have let you guys know, but I thought you would see it in the side or something. B]

Markd4547 posted: »

SH** I'm late Lee has two new story parts up I never knew about brb :'O

• He was born with a 'stache, Kenny is proud.

Here, this might cheer you up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd91_prTlM4#t=72

• Alrighty Guys, should I play Episode 4? Everyone is saying it sucked ass, but I want to hear your guy's opinion on it.

• Just play it you don't need others approval wtf?

Alrighty Guys, should I play Episode 4? Everyone is saying it sucked ass, but I want to hear your guy's opinion on it.

• It was good, but it just had some disappointing moments IMO. I wouldn't say it sucked that bad, but idk, it could have been a bit better. You just have to try it for yourself.

Alrighty Guys, should I play Episode 4? Everyone is saying it sucked ass, but I want to hear your guy's opinion on it.

• Best episode in the entire franchise to me.

• edited July 2014

Urban? Urban? Urban?

Well it's really gooooooood yes. I like some episodes from S1 more though. It's still in like my Top-3. It has some flaws of course, but the amount of complaining is just ridiculous. If TWAU EP5 with all its hype kinda disappointed me, this episode really nailed it.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Best episode in the entire franchise to me.

• Yeah, the deaths this episode were pretty cheap. All that buildup with Sarah's character and then.... that? Pssh. I thought Sarah was going to be able to get over her sheltered attitude with Clem's help. I guess not. :(

I don't think they'll kill Clem off. Whenever they just stop wanting her as the protagonist, they'll leave her story open ended somehow. I'm not sure if I want to be playing a teenage Clementine in the third season... I love Clem and everything, but I'd like to explore TWD universe a bit more and play as someone else.

Lol, same here. She just gave birth so I wasn't going to act like an ass. Yeah, and she still would have said it's Alvin's anyway. Damn, I h

• Wah thre m8, u sem hoostle.

Just play it you don't need others approval wtf?

• Lol my bad wasn't my intention but yeah play the episode and build your own opinion.

Wah thre m8, u sem hoostle.

• It was good! Play it! :)

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I didn't play yet but I know what happens not sure if I like be prepared for feels :/

• Saving this gif, if you don't mind.

I didn't play yet but I know what happens not sure if I like be prepared for feels

• edited July 2014

Alt text

lol Oh You like my gif hmmmm ok I stole it off someone anyway XD

Saving this gif, if you don't mind.

• I know, it was like I tried being her friend, tried to get her to learn how to be strong, saved her life only for her to die in the same episode.

If they kill Clem they kill the whole purpose of S1. I like playing as Clem, we're building her into the character we want her to be. There's still so much potential, they just need to try a bit harder, like how they did S1. I feel like this season feels a bit rushed, but it's still good. There was also so many opportunities for them to try something but didn't. The only way I can see them introducing new protagonists is if they make TWDG spin offs with different characters, but by then they would be milking the series.

Yeah, the deaths this episode were pretty cheap. All that buildup with Sarah's character and then.... that? Pssh. I thought Sarah was going

• But not post it.

Alt text

I'll never see it :'(

Apparently I can't start a new pm, did you receive it? o_o

• Alt text

NO EDDIE SHIT everytime telltale lies :'(

• bet 1 ytt m8!

Puncake32 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSecCeO2KsY

• :o

But not post it. I'll never see it

• Lol, damn it, Mark! You're spoiling yourself! I'm pretty sure you know what's going to happen in Amid The Ruins now, haha.

NO EDDIE SHIT everytime telltale lies

• Alt text

Meh I know I might sound like the biggest a-hole on the lounge but I lost interest in S2 your story is better spoil the TWD but you will never spoil it as much as the writers every episode with no gameplay with just a massive cutscene meh :p

Lol, damn it, Mark! You're spoiling yourself! I'm pretty sure you know what's going to happen in Amid The Ruins now, haha.

• Thanks for that, man! To be honest, some of the parts that I wrote are what I wanted to happen in the game, for example, Tobi wanted his character to be like Carver so that's what I wanted Carver to do, but I mixed a little bit of Governor in there as well. I also thought Carver was going to live at least until episode 4 in the game.

Meh I know I might sound like the biggest a-hole on the lounge but I lost interest in S2 your story is better spoil the TWD but you will never spoil it as much as the writers every episode with no gameplay with just a massive cutscene meh

• Alt text

Honesty I review storys and I've written lots and I can't say the amount respect I have for your story's not just the quality but the consistency. everyday to maintain such high standards and come up with bright ideas everyday without writers block you even implement various quotes or trends of users into story's always adapting the story's to remain relevant daily and highly entertaining.just awesome.

RESPECT

Tobi's my favorite you can hate or love his character but you can't say shit doesn't go down or the tension doesn't raise everytime his character enters the scene I can't wait for more of Tobi.

I'd go for more of the Governor I love chaotic genius Carver turned out to be cheesy and clique killing someone for picking cherrys are you kidding me. When you make the villain relatable the reader connects more and makes the character more believable. Plus as a reader when your not sure who to root for it justs adds another bit of depth and makes the reader think.

Thanks for that, man! To be honest, some of the parts that I wrote are what I wanted to happen in the game, for example, Tobi wanted his cha

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Thanks, man. It isn't easy trying to come up with the next parts, lol. Especially when you guys vote for something I wasn't expecting for you guys to choose. But I pretty much know where I want to take it. Mwuahaha! I love how people hate Tobi's character, lol. It's great! We're almost done with Ch.3, though. And soon we'll be in chapter 4, where I've been wanting to get to all along. So many characters in the story now, though. I'll try my best.

Honesty I review storys and I've written lots and I can't say the amount respect I have for your story's not just the quality but the consis

• edited July 2014

Alt text

I'm awesome because I think your story awesome I'll allow it still counts :'D

Look the story couldn't be in more able hands you will find a solution I'm sure of it.

So many characters in the story now

Sounds like you need to go on a killing spree can't wait plus the butthurt for a major character YESS AHA AHEE

Thanks, man. It isn't easy trying to come up with the next parts, lol. Especially when you guys vote for something I wasn't expecting for yo

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Hi Rachel YOUR BACK :D

not great time on the lounge now everyone's gone to bed :'(

• Sup Clem I MEAN Rachel I MEAN Mom.

• Heeey wats up?

Hello

Sign in to comment in this discussion.