The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't know what laptop you have for all i know the battery could be internal so you won't be able to remove it but uhh check under the laptop for something that you can pull off.

Oh god, I'm going to sound like a complete retard, but... but... How do I do it? I'm sorry, I always act like an idiot when it comes to repairing computers.

• I wasn't. If it was a virus, my anti-virus would tell me something about it.

Azlyn posted: »

I think it's some kind of virus or something, maybe. Have you been downloading weird crap from the internet lately?

• Yeah c'mon, we want to know! Are they at least a strong six or what???

THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW? xDDD

• YOU DON'T KNOW?!? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!?

Not gonna answer cuz uhhhh in case they saw this. They're not bad I guess. FUCK I DONT KNOW!

• They don't even take care of the poor little thing. It seems to be so hungry all the time. I give it some food scraps but yeah, it keeps coming back to me no matter how far i take it. I wish i could keep it, but my Gran would never let me. ;~;

dojo32161 posted: »

Your neighbors don't have to find out what happened to their cat. It could be under mysterious circumstances.

• Uhhh like 5 months ago

That's even worse ;-; WAIT WHAT YOU HAVE AN EX??? WHEN DAFUQ YOU BEEN DATING, SON???

• There should be this one thing under the laptop that you can pull out. Just tinker with it for a while until you find it, open the thingy, and take the battery out, and then put it back in.

Oh god, I'm going to sound like a complete retard, but... but... How do I do it? I'm sorry, I always act like an idiot when it comes to repairing computers.

• I know bro :,D

Markd4547 posted: »

:'D Chica's

• GO ON MY VINE IF YOUR SO CURIOUS

YOU DON'T KNOW?!? WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?!?

• Poor Brent got his heart broken? :(

Uhhh like 5 months ago

• The closest I've come to murder is holding my Oreos under the milk until the bubbles stop.

That's what I just did. Not that I murdered a baby or anything.

• Babies are evil.

That's what I just did. Not that I murdered a baby or anything.

• That what I'm saying "we need the numbers mason."

Yeah c'mon, we want to know! Are they at least a strong six or what???

• Wow, that's cold. :(

The closest I've come to murder is holding my Oreos under the milk until the bubbles stop.

• Oh, and, uh, if you go crazy with any of those gals, i'll find out, bro. You know i will.

O)_(O

I am watching you. So keep your hands to yourself.

Riding in a car with a bunch of chicks. God help me.

• Guys, I found gum. I'm freakin' stoked.

Also, I pulled another allnighter. But it's okay because I slept like 19 hours today anyway.

• It's an important role though, ze lolz are ze best.

Vern is like that dumb brother you have that your mom forces you to take places. He's just there for ze lolz

• Alt text

I am so proud of you.

The closest I've come to murder is holding my Oreos under the milk until the bubbles stop.

• edited July 2014

How can a human sleep for 19 hours non-stop? I sleep on 5 AM and wake up on 11 AM and then I take a day long nap.

Guys, I found gum. I'm freakin' stoked. Also, I pulled another allnighter. But it's okay because I slept like 19 hours today anyway.

• Alt text

All nighters and 19 hours sleep XD mindblown gum I love that feel YES!! :D

Guys, I found gum. I'm freakin' stoked. Also, I pulled another allnighter. But it's okay because I slept like 19 hours today anyway.

• I haven't slept in 5 days. If i keep this up 2 more days then i'll get a record of one week. :D

• YES GUM! CELEBRATION!

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Alt text

I don't see a problem ;)

I keep forgetting to close this one tab containing the Rick Astley miracle song, and every time i open up Barry, i am Rick Rolled. ;~;

• Oh my God. Elmo is bad.

AWESOMEO posted: »

YES GUM! CELEBRATION!

• *sigh *

If you ever get Rick Rolled, you can't just stop watching and be like NOPE out of there. You HAVE to go with it and sing the song, too, that's the INTERNET rule!

-__-||

Markd4547 posted: »

I don't see a problem

• Alt text

Oh, Jesus, man, that's a goocher! No guys, seriously, a goocher! That's really bad! Remember when Clint Bracken and those guys got wiped out on Reed Hill in Durham? Billy told me they was flippin' for beers, and they came up with a goocher before they got into the car, and bang! They all got totaled! I don't like this, man, sincerely...

It's an important role though, ze lolz are ze best.

• Do it now! If you don't I will find them myself and show them the family photos!

Ummm no

• Lol, what happened? xD

Uhhh like 5 months ago

• Lol you serious?

I haven't slept in 5 days. If i keep this up 2 more days then i'll get a record of one week.

• Yep. .__.;

Lol you serious?

• Alt text

I am so proud of you.

• I sleep like I'm dead, Simon. Seriously.

Also, I think I'm getting sick or something.

How can a human sleep for 19 hours non-stop? I sleep on 5 AM and wake up on 11 AM and then I take a day long nap.

• IT'S THE MINTY KIND

YES GUM! CELEBRATION!

• xD

Do it now! If you don't I will find them myself and show them the family photos!

• I found it but I can't figure out how to open it. I need to pull two thingies, one on the left and one on the right. I pulled the right one and heard a snap, a part of it opened. But I can't pull the left one. I don't know why.

There should be this one thing under the laptop that you can pull out. Just tinker with it for a while until you find it, open the thingy, and take the battery out, and then put it back in.

• Try them both at the same time. Like, put the right one back in place and try pulling them again, but both simultaneously. see if it works.

I found it but I can't figure out how to open it. I need to pull two thingies, one on the left and one on the right. I pulled the right one and heard a snap, a part of it opened. But I can't pull the left one. I don't know why.

• Uhhh.... You need to knock yourself out.

Yep. .__.;

• Wow. Best advice i've ever been given. Totally.

Uhhh.... You need to knock yourself out.

• What a dumbass kid xD

Alt text

Oh, Jesus, man, that's a goocher! No guys, seriously, a goocher! That's really bad! Remember when Clint Bracken and those guys got wiped out

• What is your vine name?

GO ON MY VINE IF YOUR SO CURIOUS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.