The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I'm not Jaden's prophet, Daniel. I don't know these things.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You tell me.

• I'm having a hard time believing you. ._.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Lol, no, Rachey-Rache

• Well, I think that your name is the same as Rachel in Japanese, I believe it's レイチエル.

It's pronounced rei-che-ru, but the "r" in Japanese isn't the same as "r" in other languages, it sounds a little different.

Try mine =^.^=

• Flipflops xD

My name in Japanese is 下駄... as you know... xD

• Well, that's your problem :c

I'm having a hard time believing you. ._.

• They want the Peter.

About that post earlier...... I keep my hands to myself XD I'm not a "horn dog" as I like to call it.

• Well, I don't see that number in any other profile I go into (except mine -_-) O_o

I'm not Jaden's prophet, Daniel. I don't know these things.

• Probably both >_>

Neither :P

• I'm on my phone and I'm too lazy to check if you're right, but I'll take your word for it. :p

Well, I think that your name is the same as Rachel in Japanese, I believe it's レイチエル. It's pronounced rei-che-ru, but the "r" in Japanese isn't the same as "r" in other languages, it sounds a little different.

• I checked it, it's correct \o/

I'm on my phone and I'm too lazy to check if you're right, but I'll take your word for it.

• No, its yours. You're the one who has AIDS.

Well, that's your problem :c

• Alt text

@Dont_Look_Back @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alt text

No, its yours. You're the one who has AIDS.

• Lol, well pray that you'll see it on someone else's profile other than just ours. ^-^

Well, I don't see that number in any other profile I go into (except mine -_-) O_o

• I dont, though :/

No, its yours. You're the one who has AIDS.

• Dude have you ever heard of "People of Walmart" go to google images and type that if you haven't. Lol, I don't know how these people got in there like that.

• It's probably only happening to those who truly believe in Jaden, this is how he presents himself to them.

Lol, well pray that you'll see it on someone else's profile other than just ours. ^-^

• I need scissors! 61!

• I saw a website with the name and I found this picture:

Alt text

Dude have you ever heard of "People of Walmart" go to google images and type that if you haven't. Lol, I don't know how these people got in there like that.

• I'm a true believer and I'm not seeing any 69s anywhere :(

It's probably only happening to those who truly believe in Jaden, this is how he presents himself to them.

• Me and your cousin need to meet.

Because I have a cousin who always says the randomest shit, and most of the time he's just fucking with me.

• Lmao, yup, that's the one.

Alt text

I saw a website with the name and I found this picture:

• ;_;

Now go to your room.

• IM NOT A DOG RACHEL.

Good boy, Brent.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I meant that Jaden personally marks the profiles of the people who count as "legit" believers to him, and I, chosen by Jaden (for some reason) to have the ability to see that number can affirm that you have that number in your profile, so you're a "legit" believer.

It's a smart method if you ask me.

I'm a true believer and I'm not seeing any 69s anywhere

• This movie is going to be a joke...It MIGHT turn out good, but when you expect EVERY SINGLE ACTOR to have the Heath Ledger effect, the odds just get thinner every day...

First a terrible Wonderwoman with Gadot, a terrible Batman with Affleck, a terrible Lex Luthor with Jesse Heisenberg and now a potential terrible Joker with Mulvey...

Yeah...don't blame me if I sit this trainwreck out Zack Snyder...

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2641134/Callan-Mulvey-rumoured-playing-Joker-Batman-V-Superman-movie.html Joker might be in

• What teh fukk.

Alt text

Lmao, yup, that's the one.

• Alt text

Alt text

What teh fukk.

• @AWESOMEO: I was just about to go take a nap, when this happened:

Alt text

It finally happened. Jaden has spoken to me too.

• OOOoooOoOOoOOoo

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

@AWESOMEO: I was just about to go take a nap, when this happened: It finally happened. Jaden has spoken to me too.

• Sorry if this has been posting already somewhere on this forum, I just woke up and I found this in my subscription feed and holy shit. HYPE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM

• This is it... you have gained the power to distinguish between the believers and non-believers, just like me.

Alt text

@AWESOMEO: I was just about to go take a nap, when this happened: It finally happened. Jaden has spoken to me too.

• Alt text

XD like the prophecy has foretold what does this mean :'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• This season is going to be gruesome. :D

Rigtail posted: »

Sorry if this has been posting already somewhere on this forum, I just woke up and I found this in my subscription feed and holy shit. HYPE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM

• Hmm, pretty cool, but Rick's group working with the Termites, dafuq? Also spotted Gabriel at 2:22.

Alt text

Sorry if this has been posting already somewhere on this forum, I just woke up and I found this in my subscription feed and holy shit. HYPE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4GAs9TJVjM

• HYYYYYYPE

• lmao how does one "get glued to a toilet" ?! xD

@Dont_Look_Back @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

• I'm thinking about photoshopping something with everybody here in it. Is everybody okay with that?

• edited July 2014

WHOOOOOOO YEAH FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING HAPPENS TODAY!!

Edit: Oh. My. God. That was freaking epic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.