The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ikr? xD

They better censor dis too, or is it fine then? It's just a woman's ass? Well Nicki Minaj is a flashing idiot anyway, so I don't care. Ye

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Raf looks like a very "special" kid.

I'm Teddy :D

I don't think this one is good but... I'll look for a picture for everybody to fit in now.

• k

Spodermen posted: »

git teh fuk in teh van

• k

git teh fuk in teh van

• My brother said this: " the walking dead season two sucks because lee isn't in it. I'm not gonna play the episodes, I'm just gonna look up the peoples deaths so I can see how they die, and that's it.

My face:

Alt text

Should I cut him now, or later?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Make his death as painful as possible.

My brother said this: " the walking dead season two sucks because lee isn't in it. I'm not gonna play the episodes, I'm just gonna look up the peoples deaths so I can see how they die, and that's it. My face: Should I cut him now, or later?

• Only if there's candy.

git teh fuk in teh van

• Indeed, its going to be a complete disaster...

I have a funny story about Bryan Cranston being cast for Lex Luthor. They asked Zack Snyder to hire Heisenberg, and so he did. He just got the wrong one XD

Markd4547 posted: »

Gadot was the final straw for me wonder woman is mean't to represent the average women. Gadot is a skinny pretty face who can't act describi

edited July 2014

Alt text

I don't think you should put it off.

My brother said this: " the walking dead season two sucks because lee isn't in it. I'm not gonna play the episodes, I'm just gonna look up the peoples deaths so I can see how they die, and that's it. My face: Should I cut him now, or later?

• XD nice

Indeed, its going to be a complete disaster... I have a funny story about Bryan Cranston being cast for Lex Luthor. They asked Zack Snyder to hire Heisenberg, and so he did. He just got the wrong one XD

• XD yes thank you Simon

I don't think this one is good but... I'll look for a picture for everybody to fit in now.

• "So the knee is about half way down the leg"

• k

Only if there's candy.

• SpodermenSpodermen Banned
    edited July 2014

i fuk liek 837 biches evrydai

• XD

Alt text

I'm not gonna play the episodes, I'm just gonna look up the peoples deaths so I can see how they die, and that's it.

I'm confused so he just plays the walking dead to just see how the characters die WTF. It sounds like he doesn't understand the game anyway :O

• I don't understand my brother. No one does...

I don't know how he lives.

XD I'm not gonna play the episodes, I'm just gonna look up the peoples deaths so I can see how they die, and that's it. I'

• edited July 2014

Found the picture.

Alt text

This is gonna be hilarious.

• Dat burn tho!

"So the knee is about half way down the leg"

• k

i fuk liek 837 biches evrydai

• Next part is up, need them votes.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

• edited July 2014

Does he not realize that it takes time and hard work to do videos like yours?

• Apparently not. Oh well, I don't need people like this in my fanbase, anyway.

Does he not realize that it takes time and hard work to do videos like yours?

• True, man. Just keep the positive fans. I loved your response to him, though, lol. B]

Giraffehat posted: »

Apparently not. Oh well, I don't need people like this in my fanbase, anyway.

edited July 2014

) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°( Good night ) ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°(

• You're supposed to be nice to your fans... but where's the fun in that? >:)

True, man. Just keep the positive fans. I loved your response to him, though, lol. B]

• The Clem-kicking-door GIF.

Alt text

• I am unsubbing

Alt text

Wow i'm speechless with that user it's just stupid :/

• Good night bro :)

AWESOMEO posted: »

• Goodnight!

AWESOMEO posted: »

• I know, right? I mean, it's not like I have 1800 other subs...

Oh wait! :D

I am unsubbing Wow i'm speechless with that user it's just stupid

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I wish they had gotten the pizza delivery guy in the shot.

Found the picture. This is gonna be hilarious.

• edited July 2014

Awesome!

omg my hair looks so short. xD

@AWESOMEO @Markd4547 @Twistee @WhatToWriteHere @Welcome_To_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @Rafoli @Azlyn @Dont_Look_Back

• edited July 2014

Lmao I love how you put Mark there. Awesome xD

@AWESOMEO @Markd4547 @Twistee @WhatToWriteHere @Welcome_To_Woodbury @AllThatRemains @Rafoli @Azlyn @Dont_Look_Back

• (?) Puncake will remember that.

• Lol, you were originally the one who takes the picture but Twistee's profile picture is just too funny.

Awesome! omg my hair looks so short. xD

• XD love the picture nice

I love how you put Mark there

XDD what you trying to say but Twistee deserved the front dat look though is awesome :D

Twistee posted: »

Lmao I love how you put Mark there. Awesome xD

• edited July 2014

All the people there are pretty much the people that know me here. I didn't want to put other people that don't know me and they be like:

Alt text

This is just an example by the way. I want to get everyone in the lounge in one picture.

Puncake32 posted: »

(?) Puncake will remember that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.