Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• 1) Let's leave. We should go look for them.

reads the next parts

Alt text

No no no no NO!!! It's all my fault Sardines got bit ;_; DAMN MYSELF FOR RANDOM PICKING HER

3) We need to take her with us, we need to reach the mansion ASAP. Salt needs to see her.

CoolStoryBro I was outside, talking to Jon and Jewf. Jewf told us he couldn't sleep so he came out here to check on us. We were still wai

• edited July 2014

2) Let's just wait a bit longer. They can handle themselves.

3) We need to take her with us, we need to reach the mansion ASAP. Salt needs to see her. I'm sorry Dev ;-;

CoolStoryBro I was outside, talking to Jon and Jewf. Jewf told us he couldn't sleep so he came out here to check on us. We were still wai

• Really? I thought more people were going to choose to stay....

2) Let's just wait a bit longer. They can handle themselves. 3) We need to take her with us, we need to reach the mansion ASAP. Salt needs to see her. I'm sorry Dev ;-;

• I thought they could maybe find the others faster if they chose to leave. :o

Really? I thought more people were going to choose to stay....

• Lmao... I mean, uh suuure. Whatever you guys choose....

I thought they could maybe find the others faster if they chose to leave.

• That's true, how could I forget you're always tricking us. I'ma change that, lmao.

Lmao... I mean, uh suuure. Whatever you guys choose....

• edited July 2014

1) We need to shoot her. Stop her from turning.

• 1) We'll take them with us. They need to regroup with the others, just like us. Maybe they can prove themselves later on.

Dont_Look_Back I walked SweetPea into my room."Alright, it's getting late and the others might not show up tonight. If that's the case, t

• 1) Let's leave. We should go look for them.

1) We need to shoot her. Stop her from turning. Let's not get more people killed. Shame... Sardines' character had a lot of potential..

• 2) Let's just wait a bit longer. They can handle themselves.

2) We should leave her here. There's nothing we can do. We don't want to make noise, Tobi might be able to track it down.

• Fan and WtW have silenced weapons.

JonGon posted: »

2) Let's just wait a bit longer. They can handle themselves. 2) We should leave her here. There's nothing we can do. We don't want to make noise, Tobi might be able to track it down.

• Silenced weapons are still loud. And I want to see Sardines walkerfied at the mansion like Brie was in Episode 4.

Fan and WtW have silenced weapons.

• 2) Let's just wait a bit longer. They can handle themselves.

4) Say nothing

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ribs in peas Devvy ;_;

• They're too far though. Nobody will hear it. Hmm, let's see what happens.

JonGon posted: »

Silenced weapons are still loud. And I want to see Sardines walkerfied at the mansion like Brie was in Episode 4.

• Why did they choose Sardines? Now there can't be a Gustavdines or SardinesFan86.

2) Let's just wait a bit longer. They can handle themselves. 4) Say nothing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• ;_;

Why did they choose Sardines? Now there can't be a Gustavdines or SardinesFan86.

• 1) Let's leave. We should go look for them

I don't know what to doooo, I don't want to bite anyone ):

I'm going to abstain.

• Alt text

It's only a bite you will be fine :'O

sardines posted: »

;_;

• I seriously didn't think they were going to pick you, but it had to be done...

;_;

• "only a bite"... lol xD

Markd4547 posted: »

It's only a bite you will be fine :'O

• I'm curious... Why are some of you voting to leave and try to look for the others?

1) Let's leave. We should go look for them I don't know what to doooo, I don't want to bite anyone ): I'm going to abstain.

• I figured it was a death sentence, remember... I knew what I was getting into. I voted for it, and I'm okay with the results. So long as it was me and not someone else :')

Survive, guys!

I seriously didn't think they were going to pick you, but it had to be done...

• Because people are... stupid. They're not rational. They should think about this stuff. They don't. Dirty mortals.

Alt text

Buahahahaahaha. x3

Why did they choose Sardines? Now there can't be a Gustavdines or SardinesFan86.

• RIBS IN PEAAAAS

2) Let's just wait a bit longer. They can handle themselves. 4) Say nothing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Mwuahaha! Guetta would survive. B]

Because people are... stupid. They're not rational. They should think about this stuff. They don't. Dirty mortals. Buahahahaahaha. x3

• it's okay ;u; I forgive you! I'm just glad it was me and not someone else.

Twistee posted: »

1) Let's leave. We should go look for them. reads the next parts No no no no NO!!! It's all my fault Sardines got bit ;_; DAMN MYS

• Because they're a family, Lee. They must stick together!

I'm curious... Why are some of you voting to leave and try to look for the others?

• To be honest, I didn't know what to pick, so I just went along with the first vote I saw when I scrolled down. :P

I'm curious... Why are some of you voting to leave and try to look for the others?

• That's the mistake that got you killed earlier... ;-;

To be honest, I didn't know what to pick, so I just went along with the first vote I saw when I scrolled down. :P

• Indeed x)

Mwuahaha! Guetta would survive. B]

• ;___;

RIBS IN PEAAAAS

• edited July 2014

YEAH YEAH! It's only a scratch! You're not like the others. Jesus, all of you are just making it worse! You can't die... ;_;

"only a bite"... lol xD

• Alt text

That's the mistake that got you killed earlier... ;-;

• edited July 2014

Lol, you haven't been here for the previous votes...

Because they're a family, Lee. They must stick together!

• edited July 2014

Alt text

Lee I never knew you were going to KILL Sardine with that vote only make her shot dammnit these twists got me in dem feels :'O

• I try giving you guys hints, I usually comment a lot when I do.

Lee I never knew you were going to KILL Sardine with that vote only make her shot dammnit these twists got me in dem feels :'O

• edited July 2014

Alt text

• edited July 2014

4)say nothing

NO PRO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??! IDSNFVI;KLDBLUVKNLMsEIHNKL Sardines. ;________;

• Aww, isn't that Edd from Eddsworld? I really miss him ;/

Azlyn posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw

• edited July 2014

Well...that happened...Damnit Devyn !! I guess you've been wanting it ever since Tobi's torture chamber...

You got your wish I suppose...I'm sorry I wasn't there to knock some sense into the voters...I knew that would kill your character for sure ;-;

But Pro closed the votes way too fast on this one and not enough people got the time to vote for different options. Even if I voted back then, the other choice was Guitly, with only a few votes for it, while your character was in the majority...There was nothing I could've done..

Seems like we just do everything for nothing, ever since episode 4 of TWDG...That feeling of hopelessness will never subside...We just take a beating everyday...trying to struggle for survival in vain...In the end this rescue mission was all for naught. Why did you have to give up at every instances ?! You wanted your character to die back at Tobi's community. You didn't even try to fight back, you just accepted your fate..

I suppose you got your wish now, thanks to that, it was all for nothing one again...Hopefully Salt won't commit suicide over it..

What a bloody mess...Damnit...

Lets get this over with then...

The mansion group should stay put, leaving is only going to complicate things. Everyone's coming, have some faith in us. They don't even know where everyone is and we need people to take watch at the mansion. Without guards posted around, they're in grave danger. Tobi is still alive after all and his group might come and hunt us down soon. We NEED to regroup, NOT split up.

Damnit Devyn....you had to be a freaking heroe didn't you ? Salt isn't going to be happy...why did we even attempt this in the first place ?! YOU and Joe...now its all for nothing...

This situation is going to cause a lot of trouble in the future. Now the question is : Should they take the risk to take you back with them to say your goodbyes to Salt, or just put an end to your misery right then and there...

Taking you back is going to be a risk, but they shouldn't do the same mistake and keep watch over you if anything happens. So i'm inclined to vote to bring you back to Salt, so he can have some closure, at least...

I'm not about to vote to just leave you there to turn, if there's something they can do, they should at least owe you that much. I still can't believe this though...I mean...fucking hell...

3) We need to take her with us, we need to reach the mansion ASAP. Salt needs to see her.

Hopefully they aren't idiots and will learn from this...They just need to keep watch on her. If she turns, simply do what's necessary and don't hesitate. Never hesitate...

We just take a beating everyday don't we ?

No peace, no rest...the punches just keeps coming...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.