The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• xDDDDD i couldn't fucking breath from laughing too hard.

Yes, i really searched it up. -__- shhhh And..... maybe not. I just want to be a princess, okay?? T_T is that so much to ask?

• -_____- That's not even half the stuff I look up sometimes..

That site was basically bullcrap anyway. All it told me was how to pour tea properly and how to be a "lady", which is like, stupid, because I'm already a damn lady. Cross your ankles, don't burp out loud, eat with your fork and not your hands, yaddayaddayadda whatever. Nothing new.

I actually wanted to know how to impress a prince, not just any old bloke across the Atlantic. Obviously that's too much to ask.

xDDDDD i couldn't fucking breath from laughing too hard.

• Alt text

-_____- That's not even half the stuff I look up sometimes.. That site was basically bullcrap anyway. All it told me was how to pour tea

• You don't understand my poor white girl struggles. ;~;

• White girl struggles?

You don't understand my poor white girl struggles. ;~;

• Well, I'm technically not totally white, but I was born in Canada, so I kinda am.

Yes. Struggles. I can't be a princess, and I'm stuck in a frozen hostile wasteland instead of the beautiful green and flowery meadows of England. And I'm poor. I'll never have fancy dresses or glass slippers or giant golden rings. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY PAIN.

I'll never be like Kate Middleton, ever ever ever. ;-;

White girl struggles?

• I don't even know how to respond to this xD

Well, I'm technically not totally white, but I was born in Canada, so I kinda am. Yes. Struggles. I can't be a princess, and I'm stuck in

• Fairytales are lies. All of them.

I don't even know how to respond to this xD

• I'm not sure what I just watched, but I like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SW1CpKwTIc&list=UUwW1OYZOOw0xxEDcU0DRg4A

• Yep....xD anyways I'm off I'm guessing you're gonna pull an all nighter.

Fairytales are lies. All of them.

• You know what I like?

Melons.

Spooch posted: »

I'm not sure what I just watched, but I like it.

• I prefer taking care of my prey by myself.

I've found a cheat code in life. I don't even need to kill bugs anymore... all I need to do is guide my cats in the general direction and one of them will eat it. OMG THEY'RE LIKE FLUFFY VACUUM CLEANERS I LOVE IT

• Better start kissing frogs.

for the last time.... i don't want your stupid Russian girls.

• You know what I like?

Nothing. I hate everything and everything hates me.

AWESOMEO posted: »

You know what I like? Melons.

• I think you need to leave :).

You know what I like? Melons.

• I wonder what step 3 is.

I could totally be a princess Manny, wat r u talkin bout Step 1: Move to Britain Step 2: Find Prince Step 3: ???? Step 4: PROFIT!!!

• Probably not, I gotta get up early anyway so I'll probably go in a little while.

SLEEEEEEEPE WEEELLLLL

Yep....xD anyways I'm off I'm guessing you're gonna pull an all nighter.

• Probably a date, lol. You usually go out for a while before you marry someone. xD

I wonder what step 3 is.

• Well, nothing is an idea... and ideas are nouns, so you do like something. That something is nothing. I know, deep.

You know what I like? Nothing. I hate everything and everything hates me.

• Are you Jaden Smith's twin?

Spooch posted: »

Well, nothing is an idea... and ideas are nouns, so you do like something. That something is nothing. I know, deep.

• Yep ;).

Are you Jaden Smith's twin?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

I will use this double post to say that I don't fınd Russıan women attractıve >.>

for the last time.... i don't want your stupid Russian girls.

edited July 2014

Epıc double post bcz ye.

I could totally be a princess Manny, wat r u talkin bout Step 1: Move to Britain Step 2: Find Prince Step 3: ???? Step 4: PROFIT!!!

• Lol, why are you posting everything twice?

Epıc double post bcz ye.

edited July 2014

Because Jaden says so.

Lol, why are you posting everything twice?

• Alt text

Some of you don't sleep for shit, huh?

• pro y ;~;

i thought we were buddies.

• Oh, okay. :p

Because Jaden says so.

• You guys wanna know why I asked that question yesterday? It wasn't even a question, it was nothing but a mere test, and you failed it.

How could you care about something, if you aren't aware of it? That's where you failed.

• Alt text

• It's for your own good. We tell you to sleep and yet you end up pulling all nighters. Maybe we should start telling you the opposite and keep you awake.

pro y ;~; i thought we were buddies.

• Would you rather have us say that we wouldn't care if you died?

I wouldn't say that, because I'm not a douche canoe. Sorry if that was what you were aiming for.

You guys wanna know why I asked that question yesterday? It wasn't even a question, it was nothing but a mere test, and you failed it. How could you care about something, if you aren't aware of it? That's where you failed.

• Alt text

He's watching you.

pro y ;~; i thought we were buddies.

• I sleep when I'm tired, Pro... I'm not a baby, I know when I need to go to sleep, lol.

It's for your own good. We tell you to sleep and yet you end up pulling all nighters. Maybe we should start telling you the opposite and keep you awake.

• Lol, you're never tired!

I sleep when I'm tired, Pro... I'm not a baby, I know when I need to go to sleep, lol.

• That wasn't what I was aiming for, I was merely stating that you wouldn't be able to care, because you wouldn't be aware.

Would you rather have us say that we wouldn't care if you died? I wouldn't say that, because I'm not a douche canoe. Sorry if that was what you were aiming for.

• That's not true! I'm tired right now. x___x

Lol, you're never tired!

• edited July 2014

I will write two chapters for my fanfic today!

Two hours later

Hmm, I don't have much time. One chapter is fine too, right?

Six hours later

Seems like my readers should wait. Don't worry, tomorrow I'll totally write few chapters!

A day later

Nothing bad will happen if few days will pass. I have many things to do besides writing a fanfic!

Few more days later

Alt text

• Sleep. :p

That's not true! I'm tired right now. x___x

• Well that's obviously not true in my case. I care about a lot of people here. And that's the truth.

That wasn't what I was aiming for, I was merely stating that you wouldn't be able to care, because you wouldn't be aware.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.