The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Are you talking about the Rockie mountains? Ive seen them in Colorado before. That's way west where I'm staying. I'm going straight north to Minnesota.

Man, I hope you get to see the Rockies. Those bitches are beautiful. Take pictures if you do, k? I rarely ever get to see them ;-;

• Alt text

Twistee posted: »

Alright, i just finished the first episode. That. Was. AWESOME!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited July 2014

AWESOMEO should be here to talk to you soon. Never mind, he's already here.

Twistee posted: »

Alright, i just finished the first episode. That. Was. AWESOME!

• Omg dude, I fell asleep in my chair and my mum came into my room and saw me sitting there with my eyes closed and a black screen, and she was like "go to bed", and I was so confused and I was like stumbling around and she had to guide me to my bed, lmao. xD

Okokok good, :D I'll probably drink some tea or something to make me tired enough to go to bed (pretty) early tonight. Not as tired as last night though, lol.

YOU SAID YOU JUST WANTED TO CLOSE YOUR EYES! I didn't want to torcher you by making you stay up. xD Lol, its fineeeeee I'll go so sleep the same time as you tonight, I promise.

• edited July 2014

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

You guys are idiots xD

Rachelle wanted to balance out the times we all wake up and go to sleep. So we did a allnighter and then last night we went to sleep around

• Alt text

Tú tonto mierda xD

• I don't wannaaa ;-; It feels wrong.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Not sure, looks like communists to me. Anyway, joke around Nazis and Hitler all you want, it doesn't bother me.

• I woke up to take a leak this one night, and I literally crashed on the floor and fell asleep, but I was so tired that I didn't even feel any pain.

Omg dude, I fell asleep in my chair and my mum came into my room and saw me sitting there with my eyes closed and a black screen, and she wa

• gulp gulp gulp

Alt text

And I'm back at the coffee shop. Time for the first cup.

• I'm awake and I'm alive.

dojo32161 posted: »

AWESOMEO should be here to talk to you soon. Never mind, he's already here.

• Waaaaaaah T_T

I live in the prairies, so I never see the mountains. ;-; Pretty much 30 minutes from every side where I live are fields and badlands.

Well have fun anyway. ^-^

Are you talking about the Rockie mountains? Ive seen them in Colorado before. That's way west where I'm staying. I'm going straight north to Minnesota.

• FUCKING DUMBASS BUY JUICE.

And I'm back at the coffee shop. Time for the first cup.

• Much grim x_x

such reminder x_x

• saves gif immediately

For...uhh...science? Yeah, science!

Markd4547 posted: »

lol Oh really XD

• So...did you pee?

I woke up to take a leak this one night, and I literally crashed on the floor and fell asleep, but I was so tired that I didn't even feel any pain.

• Omg, the night we were doing the allnighter, whenever I thought I heard someone coming id hide my phone and pretend I was sleeping. But about six times when I was "pretending" I dozed off and caught myself on the verge of passing out.

Omg dude, I fell asleep in my chair and my mum came into my room and saw me sitting there with my eyes closed and a black screen, and she wa

• NO WE'RE SMART! ITS A GOOD IDEA. So nooooww we wake up around the same time!

@Welcome_to_Woodbury You guys are idiots xD

• edited July 2014

oh my god wtf

Edit: LOL HER FACE RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED. Her face is lik "oh this bich did not"

• This is Simon

Alt text

FUCKING DUMBASS BUY JUICE.

• Yeah, I crashed on the way back.

ComingSoon posted: »

So...did you pee?

• Lol I once woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and i made it perfectly to the bathroom but instead of pissing on the toilet i did it in the trash can.

I woke up to take a leak this one night, and I literally crashed on the floor and fell asleep, but I was so tired that I didn't even feel any pain.

• edited July 2014

Alt text

OH!

saves gif immediately For...uhh...science? Yeah, science!

• I'd go gay for this handsome fella.

This is Simon

• I know that feeling.... I'm surrounded by corn. I love Iowa though so I ain't even mad.

Waaaaaaah T_T I live in the prairies, so I never see the mountains. ;-; Pretty much 30 minutes from every side where I live are fields and badlands. Well have fun anyway. ^-^

• That's what you get for willingly looking at his asshole.

• Finished first cup!

Alt text

Alt text

gulp gulp gulp

• Just switched to data plan. Pls don't post too many gifs and videos. I BEG OF YOU.

• Lol, I was wondering that too xD

ComingSoon posted: »

So...did you pee?

• Yeah, I'm getting juice after this. They have a weird green juice. I'll try it.

FUCKING DUMBASS BUY JUICE.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

As long as it's not antisemitic or promotes Nazism, it's fine by me.

I don't wannaaa ;-; It feels wrong.

• More like shock and disgust XD

oh my god wtf Edit: LOL HER FACE RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED. Her face is lik "oh this bich did not"

• Alt text

A fine gentlemen

This is Simon

• O_O

I'd go gay for this handsome fella.

• Yeah like wtf why would you do that

That's what you get for willingly looking at his asshole.

• edited July 2014

Don't worry son...... >;)

Just switched to data plan. Pls don't post too many gifs and videos. I BEG OF YOU.

• Hey, it tastes good. okay?

This is Simon

• I'm dead xDDDDDDDD

Lol I once woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and i made it perfectly to the bathroom but instead of pissing on the toilet i did it in the trash can.

• Good. I've been on every morning and no ones here for the past 3 weeks

NO WE'RE SMART! ITS A GOOD IDEA. So nooooww we wake up around the same time!

• omfg

Lol I once woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and i made it perfectly to the bathroom but instead of pissing on the toilet i did it in the trash can.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.