Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited July 2014

Oh man, this ending...

Alt text

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy (!) Shoot Gamer. I gritted my teeth and aimed the gun at Gamer."So long, hahaha!" BANG! A clean shot to the back of

• :O YAYY!!!

Alt text

WtW confirmed for Chapter 4 as Teddy 2.0.

Why would she say it this early? Haha, that'll come up.

• Damn. I'm I even still alive here? I have to catch up.

• edited July 2014

NOOOOO DAMMIT.

R.I.P DOGE

sorry, bad joke. Waaay too soon. RIP ANGEL

Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy (!) Shoot Gamer. I gritted my teeth and aimed the gun at Gamer."So long, hahaha!" BANG! A clean shot to the back of

• Damn! Lol. Yeah, you're still alive, I just finished putting the last part up on google docs if you want to read it all there. B]

SaltLick305 posted: »

Damn. I'm I even still alive here? I have to catch up.

• Ah, I see. Thanks. I don't know when I'll be able to pass through again so I should try to get as much as possible done.

Damn! Lol. Yeah, you're still alive, I just finished putting the last part up on google docs if you want to read it all there. B]

• Yeah, don't worry about it, the link to google docs is in the description. Just a little heads up, though, there's a lot of parts so it'll be a lot of reading, lol.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Ah, I see. Thanks. I don't know when I'll be able to pass through again so I should try to get as much as possible done.

• Alt text

Yeah, don't worry about it, the link to google docs is in the description. Just a little heads up, though, there's a lot of parts so it'll be a lot of reading, lol.

• since chap 3 is over, can i join now? i made an account for this.

• ANGEL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;-; Watch out Tobi, I'll kill you. :c

• Ok. How do I join this awesome story?

• edited July 2014

I can reserve a spot for you in in Chapter.4. I sugest catching up on the story, though. Or else you won't know what's going on or who the characters are. The whole story is in google docs.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10IS2QBpLFn-MwGZT1rVqAYAcqmEcJG1X5pvNzWI477E/edit

It has a lot of parts, so pick a day or two where you'll be able to read it and catch up.

ComingSoon posted: »

Ok. How do I join this awesome story?

• Awesome, thanks man :) And sure, I'll take a spot for Chapter 4.

I can reserve a spot for you in in Chapter.4. I sugest catching up on the story, though. Or else you won't know what's going on or who the c

• .... Angel ........ ;_;

• ;-;

sardines posted: »

.... Angel ........ ;_;

• Screw cats, i want a fucking ferret.

Azlyn posted: »

ㅇㅅㅇ Pro. Pro. Hey Pro. Hey hey Pro. Can i... Can i get a cat. I want a cat. I want a black cat with white spectac

• That was great! a great end to ch 3, hopefully i get to kick some ass in ch 4. ;)

• Thanks, bro. I'll try to include everyone's characters as much as possible. There's soo many of them! Lol.

Gary-Oak posted: »

That was great! a great end to ch 3, hopefully i get to kick some ass in ch 4.

• Can I reserve a spot in this awesome story? I've been reading it lately and just got to Chapter 2, and it's great so far!

• If there are still spots left, I would like to take one in Ch.4.

• Alt text

Noncy belongs to me. Those people belongs to me. Pro, you have no right to take my people. I'm their caretaker. You take what belongs to me, you get punished.

I punished Gamer for defying me. I killed Angel 'cause I was defending myself. Hehe maybe I shoulda brought the dog with me for a feast.

You want to make things harder? Fine. But remember you brought this upon yourselves. When I'm done with you, you'd wish you stayed where you belonged. Not only my hands will have blood, but yours too Pro. I'll make sure you lose everything you love as your punishment.

Now.... let the games begin. ahaha

Alt text

• In preparation for Chapter 4. I think we should give it a theme song for the chapter. So why not use one from Walking Dead? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtvDJMy18BE&feature=player_detailpage

I think this song works well. :)

• Question: do I need to submit a character or something?

I can reserve a spot for you in in Chapter.4. I sugest catching up on the story, though. Or else you won't know what's going on or who the c

• Yeah, but I'll let you know when.

ComingSoon posted: »

Question: do I need to submit a character or something?

• Ok great.

Yeah, but I'll let you know when.

• Great So far, but please Let me know if and when to make a character :)

• hey leetheprofessional im not really that active because in the summers i work at my parent's pharmacy, and the only chances i get to come here are in the mornings and when it's time to eat. do i have to vote for every chapter?

• Alt text

Yes Tobi kill them all then me and sweetpea will kill you :D

• Alt text

Noncy belongs to me. Those people belongs to me. Pro, you have no right to take my people. I'm their caretaker. You take what belongs to me,

• You can vote as long as it's still open. I usually leave it open for a day and a half. Anyone can vote though, even if they're not in the story. You don't have to vote on everything, just what you're able to vote on.

hey leetheprofessional im not really that active because in the summers i work at my parent's pharmacy, and the only chances i get to come here are in the mornings and when it's time to eat. do i have to vote for every chapter?

• Alt text

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

ANGEL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;-; Watch out Tobi, I'll kill you. :c

• Alt text

TeamMarkandSweetpeaConfirmedForChapter3

• YEEEES!

Markd4547 posted: »

TeamMarkandSweetpeaConfirmedForChapter3

• Will you post the Different outcomes nooS?

• Probably Sunday. I think I wont be on as much tomorrow and Saturday, but if I am, I'll try to put it up earlier.

Puncake32 posted: »

Will you post the Different outcomes nooS?

• Can i join and if so how do i join?

• edited August 2014

this was really awesome, congratz :D

• SOOOO this is quiet...............

• Could I reserve a spot for Ch. 4, and if so when should I make a character?

Reading the story now, it's pretty good :D

• Yeah, I'll reserve a spot for you. Thanks for taking the time to read!

BlueShadiw posted: »

Could I reserve a spot for Ch. 4, and if so when should I make a character? Reading the story now, it's pretty good

Sign in to comment in this discussion.