The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Yep k

No time to explain i found internet and it's really Shit bye.

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

NOOO JOKERBRO SHIT the forum won't be the same

• Alt text

K.O.

Oh I like that. Let's see what you got. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUNNN!!!!

• You made me want to play Skyrim now ;~;

I must go. The Jarl is calling for me. =^.^=

IM TRYING! xD

• Alt text

HAHHAHAHAHA Now this makes me smile you shoot down armless innocent people with top of the range weapons and this makes you badass and unstoppable admirable but mistaken. Team Markd/Sweetpea is coming enjoy your moment while you can the dark is starting to cast a shadow you can't outrun me forever

Alt text

XD Tobi love it

Hm maybe I should've took your dog to make a nice BBQ. Nah, he's probably filled with diseases. The mutt belonged in the mud. If you want

• Where would I get a saltlick XD at least he's licked my salty fingers.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hmmmm Lee Stare

• The end of the world as we know it.. HE FOUND INTERNET

• Wouldn't surprise me. She said yesterday "you are a legit asshole" XD I didn't do anything!

Watch one day your phone goes missing and its your mom who took it because you were on the forums. Lol troll mom.

• SIMOOOOON :((((((

No time to explain i found internet and it's really Shit bye.

• Omg my Dog licks everything too.

Literally, EVERYTHING. >.<

ComingSoon posted: »

He licks so much. Like seriously his tongue may as well be a mop.

• Alt text

You made me want to play Skyrim now ;~; I must go. The Jarl is calling for me. =^.^=

• edited July 2014

Hmmm...... perhaps once everyone is captured, I'll force them to watch as Noncy gets raped by my people. Perhaps I will have WTW watch as I throw her dead dog into a pit of walkers, have her watching. Slit Gary's throat in front of Shiina's group. Kill Rafoli in front of Broken and AC. Oh so many wonderful things I could do to them.

And for you, I'm ready for your fucking tank. xD

HAHHAHAHAHA Now this makes me smile you shoot down armless innocent people with top of the range weapons and this makes you badass and unsto

• XD right? Say I drop a chip. I pick it up and there's nothing there. Oh don't mind him, he's just licking the same spot. He licks the glass door to my house. >.< he makes a mess!

Twistee posted: »

Omg my Dog licks everything too. Literally, EVERYTHING. >.<

• Good, tell him to Keep That Hair Short (And for a Saltlick look it up you'll probably find something) :)

Where would I get a saltlick XD at least he's licked my salty fingers.

• Eddie and Wyatt, weed buddies:

Alt text

• Alt text

Tut tut tut! The party's just begun. I can't have you ruining it.

So you can keep beating up me. But what's the point? Even if I'm defeated it wont end. Go ahead but if I were you... I would focus on trying to save Mikasa from that Armored Titan over there. It would appear her legs are broken. You better hurry.

Oh but there's one other thing... Armen is also caught by the Smiling Titan. So who will you choose? You better hurry cuz there's not a lot of time. Good luck. >:)

AWESOMEO posted: »

K.O.

• EDDIEFOREPISODE5 Eddie and Wyatt 4 Life!

Eddie and Wyatt, weed buddies:

• Yeah, my dog constantly licks my arms and legs for no reason :3

XD right? Say I drop a chip. I pick it up and there's nothing there. Oh don't mind him, he's just licking the same spot. He licks the glass door to my house. >.< he makes a mess!

• :3 yeah, dogs can be weird

Twistee posted: »

Yeah, my dog constantly licks my arms and legs for no reason

• Mikasa handled worse situations, senpai Levi will help her, not that she can't take him alone.

Alt text

I'll go help Armin, we have an unfinished business with that titan anyway...

Alt text

And as for you...

Alt text

Tut tut tut! The party's just begun. I can't have you ruining it. So you can keep beating up me. But what's the point? Even if I'm defeat

• Lol I don't think I added you on psn yet. ADD ME: Nc_Neon

You made me want to play Skyrim now ;~; I must go. The Jarl is calling for me. =^.^=

• Alt text

XD That's so evil I can't my feels :'D

Hmmm...... perhaps once everyone is captured, I'll force them to watch as Noncy gets raped by my people. Perhaps I will have WTW watch as I

• ;~;

XD That's so evil I can't my feels :'D

• LOL You were so distracted I already escaped! Till next time... ta ta. >:D

Alt text

Mikasa handled worse situations, senpai Levi will help her, not that she can't take him alone. I'll go help Armin, we have an unfinished business with that titan anyway... And as for you...

• Gonna update in the near future. Xbox one or PS4? Leaning toward the Xbox one....

• edited July 2014

Alt text

My parents saw me on this site before now they think I'm even more sick in the head

Went like this

Mam: The walking dead? don't be going on weird sites about killing people

Me; Nope more about talking with people all over the world who loved this story based on the ZA with debate stuff/thangs

Mam: Zombies?

Me; Yes but..... ?

Mam: BUT MARK THAT KILLS PEOPLE

Alt text

OH MY GOSH.... PARENTS FIGURED OUT I HAVE THIS SITE.. I was so scared wat they would say...... but they thought it was awesome! THANK THE LORD

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

And as for you...

Alt text

That was meant towards you, my friend, and I'm not done, not so easily..

LOL You were so distracted I already escaped! Till next time... ta ta. >:D

• Yeah, I don't have either yet, but I would get a Xbox1

Gonna update in the near future. Xbox one or PS4? Leaning toward the Xbox one....

• Mam: BUT MARK THAT KILLS PEOPLE

You reminded me of this:

Alt text

My parents saw me on this site before now they think I'm even more sick in the head Went like this Mam: The walking dead? don't be goi

• [through speakers] Oh I know. I'm just a master in escaping tight spots. AHAHAHA

And as for you... That was meant towards you, my friend, and I'm not done, not so easily..

• Alt text

I didn't say I won't stop him :D

;~;

• Xbox 1 has better entertainment and I can transfer my stuff to it. But all of my friends have a ps4 :/

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah, I don't have either yet, but I would get a Xbox1

• HA! XBOX PEASANT!

Gonna update in the near future. Xbox one or PS4? Leaning toward the Xbox one....

• LOL! But why as Peeta? That boy is a fucking dumbass XD

Alt text

I didn't say I won't stop him

• Ughhhhh I get back on Skyrim after not playing for a while and I realized why I stopped playing in the first place. -___-

I'm stuck in this dungeon that I have no clue where the exit is and I'm lost and I've just been running around the entire place like some freaking dumbass >.<

• Lel.

Just load an earlier save? Before you entered the dungeon?

Ughhhhh I get back on Skyrim after not playing for a while and I realized why I stopped playing in the first place. -___- I'm stuck in th

• I'm joining in soon. I am making something beautiful. I will surely win.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hell's yeah. I used to do those on r/hiphopheads, occasionally. Usually about 4-8 bars (lines) You wanna go first?

• We'll get you, you washed up hunk of shit!

Alt text

[through speakers] Oh I know. I'm just a master in escaping tight spots. AHAHAHA

• Can you tell me what dungeon it is? Where is it? I traveled a lot so I may help.

Ughhhhh I get back on Skyrim after not playing for a while and I realized why I stopped playing in the first place. -___- I'm stuck in th

• edited July 2014

Ummm I think it's Gerimund's Hall. I dunno, it's like some weird quest to get an amulet fragment. Lol.

It's by Ivarstead.

Can you tell me what dungeon it is? Where is it? I traveled a lot so I may help.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.