The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hello darling. xD

Rachelle peer pressured me.

• edited July 2014

You have a great time Pokedme! :D

Hey guys. Tomorrow I will be gone on a trip to see my brother at Virginia beach. I will be gone for about a week.

• Alt text

You're certainly right. >:)

Ask Tobi. he would gladly do it again.

• edited July 2014

Stupid cat claws getting in the way. Stupid everything getting in the way.

Lmao k fine, don't do it. I don't want you getting scratched.

Rachel, i'm gonna die if I do that. I'll get scratched all to bloody hell ;-;

• I do not endorse the direction the story is going, because the portrayal of Miss Noncy is just downright inaccurate.

Hello darling. xD

• I wish I could say I was surprised. Humanity has done enough shit for me to just not be shocked anymore. Still a freaking nasty situation though, no doubt about that.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yesterday, 3 soldiers died from a hidden demolition charge, planted by those monsters we tend to call "terrorists", blew them up with no mer

• You die, not today, not tomorrow, nooS.

You're all my peasants. Even Jaden. I am the king. You may have escaped, but soon you shall be mine again! >:D

• edited July 2014

Well guys. It's now time for me to go. I don't know how long I'll be gone but it'll be a while. You guys have fun now! Oh here's a send off present. :)

Alt text

ADIOS AMIGOS! :D

Alt text

• I was worried, because I didn't wanted to discover the truth, and now that I know the truth, the only thing I can do is cry, and cry.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Why?

• You know why.

What do you think is going to happen?

y pro y u do dis ;-;

• Thanks a bunch for everything, tobes!

You have a great time Pokedme!

• edited July 2014

Ummmm.... well, I'm obviously gonna turn into Teddy Duchamp 2.0. That's just a given.

We're going to hunt down Noncy and Tobi and take Noncy back and then kill her for choosing Tobi over me...... and then we'll kill Tobi too in the most brutal way humanly possible. And then SweetPea will use her awesome immortal apple powers to bring Angel back to life again <3

Jk, but we'll probably find Tobi somehow and end his miserable life. I wish I could be the one to do it. I deserve it >:(

You know why. What do you think is going to happen?

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited July 2014

See ya ;)

Alt text

Well guys. It's now time for me to go. I don't know how long I'll be gone but it'll be a while. You guys have fun now! Oh here's a send off present. ADIOS AMIGOS!

• LeePro totally ruined Miss Noncy tbh

Ummmm.... well, I'm obviously gonna turn into Teddy Duchamp 2.0. That's just a given. We're going to hunt down Noncy and Tobi and take No

• Haha! That was a blast to make. Made the cover in Photoshop, changed the name of a song on iTunes to "I Will Surely Win," made the album name "Your Reply, It Made Me Laugh" and the artist "Giraffe," and put in the album cover, put it onto my phone, and took a screenshot. (FUN FACT: The actual song is "Whispering" by Alex Clare LOL)

BigBlindMax posted: »

It's on! You need to get Giraffehat involved, that way your freestyle can be titled Giraffe (featuring Giraffe). XD

• Pssh, as if. Miss Noncy ruined Miss Noncy when she got with Tobi.

LeePro totally ruined Miss Noncy tbh

• I'm gonna go write, I'm kind of sad to admit it but that funeral I watched on TV got me inspired.

• If it were up to me, I would have never let Miss Noncy do some bullshit like that.

Pssh, as if. Miss Noncy ruined Miss Noncy when she got with Tobi.

• Lol, not bad, not bad. B]

Ummmm.... well, I'm obviously gonna turn into Teddy Duchamp 2.0. That's just a given. We're going to hunt down Noncy and Tobi and take No

• I. HATE. COLLEGE.

• College hates you too.

I. HATE. COLLEGE.

• Oh yeah they do.

College hates you too.

• What are you gonna write about?

I'm gonna go write, I'm kind of sad to admit it but that funeral I watched on TV got me inspired.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

Didn't tell you I'm writing a book?

It's probably going to be a while before I actually finish it, and I don't know if I should call it a book, since I may just release it here when I'm done.

What are you gonna write about?

• edited July 2014

Meh, I say wait. There aren't a lot of games out right now. The xbone seems to have a bit more at the moment, but ps4 will probably get better games later on.

But it depends on what you like.

IM NOT RICH PRO

• This made me tear up ;-; I hope things will get better soon <3

Yesterday, 3 soldiers died from a hidden demolition charge, planted by those monsters we tend to call "terrorists", blew them up with no mer

• Everyone has forum crushes and I'm over here like: Wut.

• I dig it! Also, that's a very strange song for a battle rap album.

Impalala posted: »

Haha! That was a blast to make. Made the cover in Photoshop, changed the name of a song on iTunes to "I Will Surely Win," made the album nam

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2014

:0 But the truth shall set you free.

Alive_Clem posted: »

I was worried, because I didn't wanted to discover the truth, and now that I know the truth, the only thing I can do is cry, and cry.

• I have no forum crushes, so you're not alone bro.

Everyone has forum crushes and I'm over here like: Wut.

• No :o

I'd like to read it when you're finished :3

If you don't mind, of course.

Didn't tell you I'm writing a book? It's probably going to be a while before I actually finish it, and I don't know if I should call it a book, since I may just release it here when I'm done.

• xD

Everyone has forum crushes and I'm over here like: Wut.

• I'm marathoning SnK episode after episode... it's just so amazing ^-^ But I have some questions for anyone whose knowledgeable on it.

• ~waits for Daniel to spontaneously appear~

I'm marathoning SnK episode after episode... it's just so amazing ^-^ But I have some questions for anyone whose knowledgeable on it.

• I wanna read I wanna read! If you need any proofreading, I'll be glad to do it.

Didn't tell you I'm writing a book? It's probably going to be a while before I actually finish it, and I don't know if I should call it a book, since I may just release it here when I'm done.

• Daniel-san, Daniel-san, I summon you!

Alt text

~waits for Daniel to spontaneously appear~

• I SUMMON THEE DANIEL, MASTER OF THE SNK. RISE FROM THE ASHES TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TAKE THIS BLOOD OFFERING.

~waits for Daniel to spontaneously appear~

• I'm sorry, I get poetic when I write eulogies.

This made me tear up ;-; I hope things will get better soon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.