Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Lol........... no........... >.>

• Alt text

Your lucky bro XD

Everyone has forum crushes and I'm over here like: Wut.

• Alt text

Pride :'D

This thead is more popular than anything else on the whole damned forum.

• But it's funneh.

Dude nuuuuuuuu, you have no idea what you're getting into Some of the pop ups i get are so weird ;-;

• Oh Lordy, lordy. You're gonna have to try harder than that! Watch and learn...

[Add a new comment instead of replying, that way I know it's a rap.)

Aight yeah. Look it here Big Blind Max With his mouth on some ballsacks Punk ass can't get a job Because he too busy sucking my man Bob.

• Alt text

Nope.

Oh....... Shit...... You don't?

• Finally! Someone who shares my point of view!!! Everyone thought I was weird x___x

Alt text

Those princes are just hiding, I know it >.<

Alt text

I wanna be a princess too! But princes seem to be in short supply these days, lmao.

• Sooooo...Yeah. I kinda got a Vaccination Shot 5 minutes ago..

• Wow, that's really pretty :o

• No. Freaking. Way. >:(

Ugh, I'm mad right with you, girl. Dafuq is with that??

So I'm drawing something in giga and I realize that my drawing is so freaking big that I cant even zoom out enough to see the whole thing. My life life is such a screw up. Ugh screw this screw that screw everything.

• Alt text

So I'm drawing something in giga and I realize that my drawing is so freaking big that I cant even zoom out enough to see the whole thing. My life life is such a screw up. Ugh screw this screw that screw everything.

• Eesh. What shot?

Gobananas01 posted: »

Sooooo...Yeah. I kinda got a Vaccination Shot 5 minutes ago..

• I was kidding bro xD i knew you lives in the city but um how do you guys park the Camels and do you need a camel license?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Nope.

• edited July 2014

I was just drawing it and i didn't know it was already zoomed out all the way.

On the bright side, it looks good. Sorta. No way in hell im restarting it, took to long to freaking do it. And I'm not even done with it yet.

No. Freaking. Way. >:( Ugh, I'm mad right with you, girl. Dafuq is with that??

• I was so freaking pissed.

ComingSoon posted: »

Too BIG?!

• Alt text

YES I'll read and review post it on my thread to :D

I'm gonna go write, I'm kind of sad to admit it but that funeral I watched on TV got me inspired.

• Alt text

This is really close to where I live, I live at the same neighborhood with all the tycoons and millionaires, so I feel pretty fucking poor, but it's a nice place.

Wow, that's really pretty

• Better than where I live.

This is really close to where I live, I live at the same neighborhood with all the tycoons and millionaires, so I feel pretty fucking poor, but it's a nice place.

• What did you draw?

I was just drawing it and i didn't know it was already zoomed out all the way. On the bright side, it looks good. Sorta. No way in hell im restarting it, took to long to freaking do it. And I'm not even done with it yet.

• I would be too >.<

I was so freaking pissed.

• XD

I was kidding bro xD i knew you lives in the city but um how do you guys park the Camels and do you need a camel license?

• Ricks arm, or a arm, holding a gun and trying to stay up with zombie hands around it pulling it down.

What did you draw?

• Lol, you don't even want to see pictures of my city. >.< I live in the scummiest place ever.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You need to tame one from the wild Sahara desert and take it all the way back home, and you don't need to park it, you just get off the camel, I have a horn which when I blow three times, he magically starts running to my position.

I was kidding bro xD i knew you lives in the city but um how do you guys park the Camels and do you need a camel license?

• How long were you working on it? Sounds like a pretty cool project.

Ricks arm, or a arm, holding a gun and trying to stay up with zombie hands around it pulling it down.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2014

It's on, CC!

Check the technique on my hip-hop blitz

I drop crazy science like Luke drops kids

and murder M.C's like Cain did Abel

Your rap game's weaker than my great-aunt Mabel

You fondle nuts like a doctor at a physical

I'll lyrically cripple you leave you crying in critical

Knock out your teeth and you're mute as a church mouse

You don't want beef, bitch, I'm a rap slaughterhouse

• TDAP Booster shot I think. I had to get it in order to go into Jr. High.

Eesh. What shot?

• I don't know if you should post 'em, because people may know where it's at, but no one knows Israel so I have no problem to do it.

Lol, you don't even want to see pictures of my city. >.< I live in the scummiest place ever.

• edited July 2014

Did you know that "Sahara" means "The Great Desert"? So, when you say "the Sahara desert", you're actually saying "The Great Desert desert".

You need to tame one from the wild Sahara desert and take it all the way back home, and you don't need to park it, you just get off the camel, I have a horn which when I blow three times, he magically starts running to my position.

• Shat.

• Not sure, maybe 40min. And I'm not even done yet. UGH

Lol, do you know what Giga Painter is?

How long were you working on it? Sounds like a pretty cool project.

• Kewl.

• I got one a few weeks ago, they don't even hurt.

• Whenever I see something in Arabic I just lose interest in it because of past experiences, you learned Arabic or did you see it on some show?

Did you know that "Sahara" means "The Great Desert"? So, when you say "the Sahara desert", you're actually saying "The Great Desert desert".

• Oh. Yeah, shots aren't my favorite things...

TDAP Booster shot I think. I had to get it in order to go into Jr. High.

• For those who wish, before we leave...

I played a but o piano music for y'all. Just tell me if you want me to email it to you d i till try my best! The song is "Implicit Demand For Proof" or the beginning part. or the beginn

• Only from here.

Not sure, maybe 40min. And I'm not even done yet. UGH Lol, do you know what Giga Painter is?

• SHART. Rumor spreading that episode 5 has been leaked O_o

• I'll post it in chapters probably, when I'm done :D

Markd4547 posted: »

YES I'll read and review post it on my thread to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.