The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hello.

This is where the people from pro's story hang out.

BlueShadiw posted: »

No, but seriously I got curious. Hi.

• lol now another person to start posting gifs like these. xD (not that im complaining)

• Random shit, it's the best.

• When Azlyn comes back, shit will go down.

lol now another person to start posting gifs like these. xD (not that im complaining)

• She's so cute <3 lol

AWESOMEO posted: »

Sasha

• @AWESOMEO, okokokok I did it lel

Alt text

• Thia is a thread where you can do what we did that day in the release date thread, remember?

• Hello, My UserNames Saltlick123 and I've been sober for 3 days now... (And lots of awesome stuff happens here)

• Thank ya kindly.

Now the biggest badass has whiskers.

@AWESOMEO, okokokok I did it lel

• edited August 2014

Well, I don't know a thing about pro's story, but I love random shit.

Where do I post my application?

Here's my resume. Alt text

Random shit, it's the best.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Lol, the link to the story thread is up on the OP, post it there :)

EDIT: That gif, I love you for posting it.

Well, I don't know a thing about pro's story, but I love random shit. Where do I post my application? Here's my resume.

• You changed your avatar!! Awesome =^.^=

Thank ya kindly. Now the biggest badass has whiskers.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

It was hard to let go of the colored Glenn, but Eren is my favorite character of all time, too badass to not use as my avatar.

Also people told me I share some similarities with him, so it will be comfortable for them ;|

You changed your avatar!! Awesome =^.^=

• I've noticed that you and Eren are a lot alike ^-^

It's gonna be weird not seeing Glenn by your name, lol.

It was hard to let go of the colored Glenn, but Eren is my favorite character of all time, too badass to not use as my avatar. Also people told me I share some similarities with him, so it will be comfortable for them ;|

• You'll get used to it ;)

I've noticed that you and Eren are a lot alike ^-^ It's gonna be weird not seeing Glenn by your name, lol.

• What up, my ninjas.

(You thought I said something else didn't you?)

• Maybe something about, you know..... Urbans (Y'all know how to pick a lock right?)

What up, my ninjas. (You thought I said something else didn't you?)

• No, I read it as ninjas.

What up, my ninjas. (You thought I said something else didn't you?)

• Yeah me too, but I know what they were trying to do... Hides in Trash Can

No, I read it as ninjas.

• Hey guys
    can i talk with you guys if im still not in the story or do i HAVE to wait for CH.4 to begin so i can talk

Well in any case i just wanted to say that ive been a fan of all you guys ( Yes even Toby and Mark....... no matter how crazy they are in the story) and the story since it started
    And i finally have an account that i made 90% just to hang with you guys and be part of this awesome story
    I hope we can all be friends (and i apologize in advance if i end up killing anyone in the story)

Well in total i just came to say "can i talk here yet?" and "I hope we can be friends" and of course "i apologize in advance if i end up killing any of you in the story" (i REALLY do)

Soooo.......... HI guys

• You sound like a great guy, feel free to be here as much as you want :D

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hey guys can i talk with you guys if im still not in the story or do i HAVE to wait for CH.4 to begin so i can talk Well in any case i

• I'm off, good night, here's a piano version of "Guren no Yumiya":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tp9vow2-O0

• Hey, to be here you have to have an initiation though that many don't pass.... (jk hang around much as you want :) )

Hey guys can i talk with you guys if im still not in the story or do i HAVE to wait for CH.4 to begin so i can talk Well in any case i

• I tried windsurfing this morning. Hard as hell.

• As a fellow with a large blind spot, I would argue that walking into women is far less effective than your advice implies. ;)

But the "wanna bang?" line? Pure gold.

Just walk into a girl and say "hey wanna bang" it works everytime.

• Wat?

BEWARE THE FROZEN HEART... DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN? FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FORVER... LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IN SUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEERRRRR! SO HE'S A BIT OF A FIXER UPPER...

• Hey, you sound cool. You're welcome to stay here if you want. :3

• edited August 2014

Let's find out who you were in your past life

Google: Who died in ( Insert your birth date here ) Ex: July 22nd 1999

Get the persons name, picture and copy & paste the description that Wikipedia provides you.

Post your results

• Stay here all you like :) everyone is welcome.

• so i decided to do something a little different today...

btw it has my majestic sick voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbM7tqiH3oI

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagarjun

I had a sexy beard, top that.

Let's find out who you were in your past life Google: Who died in ( Insert your birth date here ) Ex: July 22nd 1999 Get the persons name, picture and copy & paste the description that Wikipedia provides you. Post your results

• You better take me or I'll kill you

;)

SaltLick305 posted: »

I love how you admitted you're bit mean. But you're not. Maaaybe. I just realized I have four entrances to Disney. Who should we take with us from here?

• YOU CHANGED YOUR PICTURE.

GIVE ME WHISKERS: http://i.imgur.com/CjRpML3.jpg I don't wanna be the only one as cat clem. xD

Hey, you sound cool. You're welcome to stay here if you want.

• Alt text

Marian Elliott "Bunny" Koshland (October 25, 1921 – October 28, 1997) was an American immunologist who discovered that the differences in amino acid composition of antibodies explains the efficiency and effectiveness with which they combat a huge range of foreign invaders.

Let's find out who you were in your past life Google: Who died in ( Insert your birth date here ) Ex: July 22nd 1999 Get the persons name, picture and copy & paste the description that Wikipedia provides you. Post your results

• I had a beard.

Marian Elliott "Bunny" Koshland (October 25, 1921 – October 28, 1997) was an American immunologist who discovered that the differences in am

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited August 2014

Ok, good night guys! I'm very surprised I had internet today, but that was a lucky find. For the rest of this week I'll either have no access to wifi or no access to my actual phone >.>

So this is my official goodbye!

• Nicholas Clay an english actor

Alt text

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagarjun I had a sexy beard, top that.

• Goodbye. :(

ComingSoon posted: »

Ok, good night guys! I'm very surprised I had internet today, but that was a lucky find. For the rest of this week I'll either have no access to wifi or no access to my actual phone >.> So this is my official goodbye!

• edited August 2014

NO. NONONONO. -DOWNVOTES- xD

BEWARE THE FROZEN HEART... DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN? FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FORVER... LET IT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IN SUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEERRRRR! SO HE'S A BIT OF A FIXER UPPER...

• Holy shit dafuq is that x________x

Nicholas Clay an english actor

Sign in to comment in this discussion.