The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• THE KAWAII KITTY KLEM KLAN <3

AWESOMEO posted: »

second one for me

• edited August 2014

I love how carl just walks in all like you should all go home before you learn just how dangerous we all are yea ok carl get back in the house but seriously what he does later is badass but psychotic hahaha

I remember this issue xDDDDDDDDDDD My favorite line there is the last line Negan says, go look at it XD

• I started to like him again in this volume, but he became a douchebag again in the last few issues, he must be having his period or something >_>

Jewfreeus posted: »

I love how carl just walks in all like you should all go home before you learn just how dangerous we all are yea ok carl get back in the house but seriously what he does later is badass but psychotic hahaha

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Don't you have an anime to watch gurl ;)

Also look what I sent you, you'll get it now.

THE KAWAII KITTY KLEM KLAN

• Lol, it doesn't take that long xD

That was quick!

• edited August 2014

Lol yeah I know you're by some creep.

And I think you're right. I think we do live like a hour away since you live almost in Central Florida.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I'm pretty sure we live 1 hour away, at most. Maaaaybe 1 and a half. I live almost in Central Florida and I'm pretty sure you don't live close to Tallahassee. But don't worry. I think you know I'm not some creep.

• hipster carl nuff said

Alt text

I started to like him again in this volume, but he became a douchebag again in the last few issues, he must be having his period or something >_>

edited August 2014

He looks like one of those lesbians that act all manly for some reason because they're unaware of their own potential and think that it will change something, I mean come on, be proud of who you are!

Jewfreeus posted: »

hipster carl nuff said

• Shit yeah, okay. I keep getting distracted. ;c

Don't you have an anime to watch gurl Also look what I sent you, you'll get it now.

• Hahaha it's your avatar now omg xD

You're welcome :p

Deceptio posted: »

LOL. Thank you! xD

• Do you guys know about this game called OFF? It's an RpgMaker game in the same vein of EarthBound but with a more to the twisted side story, it's pretty cool.

• How would you feel if it turns out we live just an hour away?

I dunno. At least it's me, a person you somewhat know. I don't think it bothers me that we live so close. You're not a bad girl. Even though we fight sometimes. :p

Lol yeah I know you're by some creep. And I think you're right. I think we do live like a hour away since you live almost in Central Florida.

• Haven't heard of it, wait, it's a game maker?

papai46 posted: »

Do you guys know about this game called OFF? It's an RpgMaker game in the same vein of EarthBound but with a more to the twisted side story, it's pretty cool.

• edited August 2014

We fight? Lol when?

And it doesn't bother me that much. All you really know is the state. It's not like you're gonna track me down or something. xD

How would you feel if it turns out we live just an hour away? I dunno. At least it's me, a person you somewhat know. I don't think it bothers me that we live so close. You're not a bad girl. Even though we fight sometimes.

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited August 2014

I know lol

It looks more like a bunny lol

Hahaha it's your avatar now omg xD You're welcome

• KK...

K I changed my comment. ^-^ I didn't put Kawaii Kitty Klan because of the KKK thing.

• Yeah, I have it

Haven't heard of it, wait, it's a game maker?

• Everybody is "kittyfying" their pics now, i guess i'll change mine to a Bigby's full wolf form.

@Deceptio, here you go

• Hell Yeah, that would be awesome, surprised no one has done that yet though...

Everybody is "kittyfying" their pics now, i guess i'll change mine to a Bigby's full wolf form.

• lmaaoo, it does!

If you can make a better one, be my guest. xD

I know lol It looks more like a bunny lol

• I think my DogCat is adorable. Problem is if I tried that on him irl he'd flip out XD

Haha yeah. When I comment outside of this thread and people see my picture I wonder what people think. xD But it's cute and I like it so whatever.

• We fight over Rachelle's friendship.

Trust me, if it was someone who was here for that he would do it. That's more than enough information. So, if you ever want to talk about it, I suggest you PM me.

But, even if we lived 3 hours away, that's really close compared to the rest of the people here.

We fight? Lol when? And it doesn't bother me that much. All you really know is the state. It's not like you're gonna track me down or something. xD

• And let Rachelle catify it.

Everybody is "kittyfying" their pics now, i guess i'll change mine to a Bigby's full wolf form.

• Welcome back!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hell Yeah, that would be awesome, surprised no one has done that yet though...

• What does that mean????

He looks like one of those lesbians that act all manly for some reason because they're unaware of their own potential and think that it will change something, I mean come on, be proud of who you are!

• So when is Noncy gonna get his catified??!

@Deceptio, here you go

• Ha ha ha, of course everyone picks on the Kool Kidz Klub sobs

So you're in the KKK?

• Thanks Clem Hug

Welcome back!

edited August 2014

You know the lesbian women who cut their hair short and do EVERYTHING to try and show how "different" and "special" they are? I hate when they do that, not that I'm against anyone changing their style, but the fact that she does that only to say that "Look! I'm into women and this is how I'm supposed to look and act like!" pisses me off.

They think lesbian women can't act like straight women while dating girls, it's a minority, but they exist.

What does that mean????

• 420 blaze it fgt

Ha ha ha, of course everyone picks on the Kool Kidz Klub sobs

• Nah, I can;t make these for shit!

lmaaoo, it does! If you can make a better one, be my guest. xD

• I wonder what they'd think about CatGlenn.

Haha yeah. When I comment outside of this thread and people see my picture I wonder what people think. xD But it's cute and I like it so whatever.

• Yep, that's annoying

You know the lesbian women who cut their hair short and do EVERYTHING to try and show how "different" and "special" they are? I hate when th

• we fight over Rachelles friendship.

Nah, there's no fighting, I already won. Actually I surpassed that. I'm practically her sister. BFFLS 4 LYF

We fight over Rachelle's friendship. Trust me, if it was someone who was here for that he would do it. That's more than enough informatio

• Poor Melo...

Okay. Someone catify this!

• I hate you.

So when is Noncy gonna get his catified??!

• I hate you. Now I'm gonna track you down and scare you at night HAHAHAHA.

Lmao, just kidding. Can we all just be BFF's?

I can't fight you cause' you're a girl but I can't let you win either. Make this easy for me.

we fight over Rachelles friendship. Nah, there's no fighting, I already won. Actually I surpassed that. I'm practically her sister. BFFLS 4 LYF

• Clem hug iz de best hug.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Thanks Clem Hug

• Not all butch lesbians think that way. The majority of them don't care what kind of lesbian someone is.

My aunts are pretty much the biggest butch lesbians out there, but they dress that way because that's what they feel comfortable in, not to make a statement.

You know the lesbian women who cut their hair short and do EVERYTHING to try and show how "different" and "special" they are? I hate when th

edited August 2014

I won't generalize all lesbians in that, but those who do it annoy the shit out of me, it's not probable that all butch lesbians dress that way because they like it, there must be some that aren't comfortable in that look.

Not all butch lesbians think that way. The majority of them don't care what kind of lesbian someone is. My aunts are pretty much the bigg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.