The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You're from Hell.

You're from Texas.

• Gray=RACIST

.... I didn't. I'M FREAKING STUPID OKAY

• And you did in the end? I know it's hard, but I always do it!

Lol, I finished the shower in about 5 minutes, but stayed there for 5 more because I didn't want to change to the cold water.

• Whaddya mean?

Okay, this might sound bad or condescending but know that I don't mean it that way. I just can't stop thinking about it. For those of you outside of the US, did you understand why Mike made a big deal about giving Rebecca that jacket?

• That you're a very versatile girl. Capable of many things.

Dirty mind.

What are you saying, Saltbro? o_o

• I'm from hell.

You're from Hell.

• Yes! It actually wasn't that bad at the end, lol. I'll start to do it more often.

AWESOMEO posted: »

And you did in the end? I know it's hard, but I always do it!

• Gets the blood flowing, if you take showers in the morning it wakes you up for school.

Yes! It actually wasn't that bad at the end, lol. I'll start to do it more often.

• I still don't understand.

Gray=RACIST

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

That you're a very versatile girl. Capable of many things. Dirty mind.

• Yeah, I'm definitely doing it on Monday. ><

Gets the blood flowing, if you take showers in the morning it wakes you up for school.

• Alt text

Someone give this man a nobel prize.

• The angel wings would say otherwise :)

You're from Hell.

• Also to @Welcome_to_Woodbury

In the civil war, it was the Confederates (south) vs the Union (north) fighting, one of the issues being over slavery. The union wore blue uniforms, while the confederates wore gray uniforms. Mike was hesitant to give Rebecca (who is black) the Confederate jacket because it came from the side of the war that fought for slavery to be allowed.

Whaddya mean?

• Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah I knew the colors of their uniform, but didn't think anyone would actually give a shit xD

Also to @Welcome_to_Woodbury In the civil war, it was the Confederates (south) vs the Union (north) fighting, one of the issues being ove

• But what is he doing, exactly?

• Ohhh I see now, lol. Sorry, I don't really know much about the civil war.. v.v

Also to @Welcome_to_Woodbury In the civil war, it was the Confederates (south) vs the Union (north) fighting, one of the issues being ove

• Terrorists from Gaza have been digging secret tunnels into Israel, they wanted to surprise us and blow up on little kids, citizens and whoever they could find, if IDF didn't find those tunnels and destroy them in the last few days I may or may not have been already dead.

So this picture just portrays the situation, little kids always afraid of "the monster under their beds" when here, this is a thing that can actually happen, imagine a terrorist with explosives strapped to his chest suddenly showing up in the middle of a mall, it was very close to happening.

But what is he doing, exactly?

• That's understandable, I was actually surprised that they didn't explain it a bit more. I'm just a big history nerd, so it's been stuck in my mind :D

Ohhh I see now, lol. Sorry, I don't really know much about the civil war.. v.v

• :(

• Oh, I'm sorry that happened, or almost did :c

Is the guy in the tunnel a terrorist or a soldier?

Terrorists from Gaza have been digging secret tunnels into Israel, they wanted to surprise us and blow up on little kids, citizens and whoev

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

That's good, this picture needs to shock you people, too bad that it won't change the fact that the UN is basically antisemitic little shitrats, providing them with everything they need to be used in the construction of what we call "death tunnels".

• <3

Alt text

@Welcome_to_Woodbury

edited August 2014

Only rats, worms and terrorists live underground, so no he's not a soldier xD

The funny thing is that they think they're winning, but if they yell it from their underground bunkers, I don't think it's true.

Oh, I'm sorry that happened, or almost did :c Is the guy in the tunnel a terrorist or a soldier?

• Then why did you say "someone give this man a noble prize" if he's a terrorist?

Only rats, worms and terrorists live underground, so no he's not a soldier xD The funny thing is that they think they're winning, but if they yell it from their underground bunkers, I don't think it's true.

edited August 2014

I meant whomever made this picture XD

Then why did you say "someone give this man a noble prize" if he's a terrorist?

• The wake of corpses you leave behind disagree.

The angel wings would say otherwise

• Ohhh, I was so confused xD

I meant whomever made this picture XD

• xD this guys hair gets me every time.

We need to overpower the nubs, there's too many of them.

• history nerd high 5 :I

That's understandable, I was actually surprised that they didn't explain it a bit more. I'm just a big history nerd, so it's been stuck in my mind

• GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BITCHEEEEESSSSS

• IKR?? UGH THOSE NUBS >.<

I feel like a racist whenever I say that for some reason... o_o Like it's some sort of racial slur.

xD this guys hair gets me every time. We need to overpower the nubs, there's too many of them.

• It kind of sounds like a derogatory term for amputees lol

IKR?? UGH THOSE NUBS >.< I feel like a racist whenever I say that for some reason... o_o Like it's some sort of racial slur.

• Omg I feel so bad now xDD

HAHAHA LEE UR SUCH A NUB

It kind of sounds like a derogatory term for amputees lol

• Mark was a double nub.

Omg I feel so bad now xDD HAHAHA LEE UR SUCH A NUB

• Hershel was a pirate nub.

Mark was a double nub.

• Guardians of teh Galaxy was meh... I just made fun of stuff with my friends, that's what made it kind of enjoyable. It wasn't complete shit, but yeah.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BITCHEEEEESSSSS

• Guys, go to the comments and look at how ignorant people are, it's sad that people still support Hitler after so many years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF1CAsR-R-c&feature=youtu.be

I tried to shut the racist people up, but I don't think that would work.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.