The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Likes = drugz

Lord_EAA posted: »

Ok ive recived so many likes in my first lounge comments and its been less than an hour (I think so atleast ) You guys are awesome as thanks im liking every single comment on this page You guys erned this by being so nice

• One of our friends that we have known for a long time.

But I don't think we "lost" her. Shes just... taking a break.

Who did WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( It feels awesome to say we since i am part of this now ) lose? Don't worry about me not knowing who by name i will (remember i was reading since it started)

• Thanks, but it's really not that big of a deal.

61 (I think) soldiers were killed and 1 captive taken in this fucking war, all so we could live a normal life, it's the least I can do, plus it teaches discipline, which is good.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Really? Damn. Jokes aside for a moment, good luck.

• o you mean AllThatRemains (again ive read every comment ( at least most) of the forum)

i also tink shes taking a break What to write should not blame him/her self

One of our friends that we have known for a long time. But I don't think we "lost" her. Shes just... taking a break.

• You have to make your people proud. If soldiers died to keep you safe, the least you can do is make sure it wasn't in vain.

Discipline? Heh, you'll see. But it helps you.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Thanks, but it's really not that big of a deal. 61 (I think) soldiers were killed and 1 captive taken in this fucking war, all so we could live a normal life, it's the least I can do, plus it teaches discipline, which is good.

• Himself.

o you mean AllThatRemains (again ive read every comment ( at least most) of the forum) i also tink shes taking a break What to write should not blame him/her self

• Hmm, seems like a missed some stuff and thaaaangs today...

Alt text

New people, and others taking breaks...

• what do you mean ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*Looks scared for absolutely no reason whatsoever"

Likes = drugz

• Their death wasn't in vain, not until the last one dies at least, not that it will happen.

You have to make your people proud. If soldiers died to keep you safe, the least you can do is make sure it wasn't in vain. Discipline? Heh, you'll see. But it helps you.

• you can have a like i dont know how to make over

Can I have a Kawaii makeover?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

dopamine, baby.

Addictive as fuck.

what do you mean ?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,*Looks scared for absolutely no reason whatsoever"

• yeeeahhhhh. :/

Pro, say something funny, I need to laugh.

Hmm, seems like a missed some stuff and thaaaangs today... New people, and others taking breaks...

• I'm Catified Eren Yeager.

Your argument is invalid.

Hmm, seems like a missed some stuff and thaaaangs today... New people, and others taking breaks...

• edited August 2014

Ugh well I'm gonna go to bed feeling like shart sigh goodnight :/

• yes you missed a lot of stuff.. and thangs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkEG9iT6yME

• I hope it doesn't. Your country has had to deal with shitty situations on a daily basis for years. I think you people deserve some peace.

Their death wasn't in vain, not until the last one dies at least, not that it will happen.

• Want to go on Giga? Or is it too late for you?

"something funny, I need to laugh." There you go. I said it.

yeeeahhhhh. Pro, say something funny, I need to laugh.

• Lol, I have to get used to that new pro pic. Going to miss the Glenn one.

I'm Catified Eren Yeager. Your argument is invalid.

• Thanks

..........................wow i just thought how many awkward conversations could have had without that info..................................................

Himself.

• That was f'd up and stupid but i laughed xD

Its about day.Lee was thinking of shoving a pole up his ass like Larry said when suddenly he went "OH SHIT!a zombie." as he sees the sexy mu

• Good night man! Hope you feel better in the morning!

Ugh well I'm gonna go to bed feeling like shart sigh goodnight

• ARE WE THE NEW PEOPLE

Langoliers mini series refrence (i bet no one got that)

• edited August 2014

-___________________________- Pro. Pro no. That as not humoris at all.

Edit: ok fine ill go to giga. I better not be the only one there.

Want to go on Giga? Or is it too late for you? "something funny, I need to laugh." There you go. I said it.

edited August 2014

We'll never get any, modern antisemitism is blooming, all we have to do is hope is that one day the situation will be more clear.

If you see someone being antisemitic, punch 'em in the balls and tell them it's from a pissed off guy from Israel, people are calling us "global terrorists" and I'm not going to tolerate that shit, not after all these years.

I hope it doesn't. Your country has had to deal with shitty situations on a daily basis for years. I think you people deserve some peace.

• edited August 2014

Good night Brent.

Feel better. :/

Ugh well I'm gonna go to bed feeling like shart sigh goodnight

edited August 2014

What can I say, Eren is too damn handsome to turn down.

Lol, I have to get used to that new pro pic. Going to miss the Glenn one.

• ^

What can I say, Eren is too damn handsome to turn down.

• Me tooo Likes

im getting concerned i promised to like all comments in the page as thanks for your acceptence but the page keeps growing

Good night man! Hope you feel better in the morning!

• You on Giga right now or nah?

Want to go on Giga? Or is it too late for you? "something funny, I need to laugh." There you go. I said it.

• Perfect.

Alt text

Jewfreeus posted: »

yes you missed a lot of stuff.. and thangs... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkEG9iT6yME

• PRO

CAN I GIVE YOU A FLOWER CROWN?

• Alt text

I love this gif xD

^

• You need to fulfill your promise and keep on going! You can do it!

But seriously, you dont have to like everything, its okay, we accept you either way!

Me tooo Likes im getting concerned i promised to like all comments in the page as thanks for your acceptence but the page keeps growing

• Mwuahaha! So yes or no on Giga? B]

-___________________________- Pro. Pro no. That as not humoris at all. Edit: ok fine ill go to giga. I better not be the only one there.

• Might stay here, depends how many people go.

You on Giga right now or nah?

• Don't let it get to you. Ignorance is a common feature most people possess these days. Most people hear that and they just repeat it. You have a ship on your shoulder when you're from Israel. You have to deal with discrimination and shitty situations all over.

I saw a video on Facebook of a kid being shot in the head in front of his parents. It's sick.

We'll never get any, modern antisemitism is blooming, all we have to do is hope is that one day the situation will be more clear. If you

• Lol, yeah and Blue, but welcome to the madness. I think I'll start Ch.4 this coming week, so I'll let you know when to create your character.

ARE WE THE NEW PEOPLE Langoliers mini series refrence (i bet no one got that)

• Can you?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... sure. B]

PRO CAN I GIVE YOU A FLOWER CROWN?

• Alt text

And I love this gif.

I love this gif xD

• edited August 2014

I'm turning the lounge into tumblr by accident ;-;

OH WELL IT'S WORTH IT

edit: it doesn't work with your hat very well x__x

Can you? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... sure. B]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.