Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• Those vegetables that everybody hates are coming...

Wait never mind messed up the theme here. Don't mind me.

• edited August 2014

@Spooch @Dark_Star @Saltlick123 @WhatToWriteHere @papai46 @BadassScarlet @ComingSoon @SuperChocoLatte @Grafite @Lord_EAA @BlueShadiw @Not_Dead_Yet Juice_Box

It's time to make your characters for Chapter. 4! Just answer these questions to make your character. I will be using your usernames so people can identify you easier.

What's your personality like?

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends?

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive(killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?

What did you want to be when you were growing up?

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group?

Gender?

That is all. Please reply to this comment with your answers to make your character.

• edited August 2014

What's your personality like? Is quite easygoing, and definitely isn't reluctant to ask for help. Basically, he doesn't care about pride. Back in high school, he used to run quite a bit, (never imntraxk however) so he has become quite athletic. Unfortunately, that still didn't get him muscles. He isn't very tough, but he's smart and clever, mainly using his speed and smarts to escape danger. He does act silly often, such as dancing sillily to his Mix Tapes, but he knows when to be serious and when not to be. Even though he'll ask for help in a a heartbeat, he still would never sacrifice a loved one for his own benefit. His morality is twisted easily however...

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? No, his train of thought is "better them than me," He will attempt to save them, but won't let himself die just for them, unless it is someone he is EXTREMELY close to or a child. Also has compassion for the elderly.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive(killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? Nope. He has a good sense of morality, and doing things like the make him feel sick, even if he does it in a video game or something such as that.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? He always had an admiration for Surgeons.

Do you think it's safer to be alone, or with a group? Group, definitely.

Gender? Male.

Misc. Wears an orange bubble vest pretty much all the time.

So yeah, I'm pretty much Marty McFly. :P

And one more I'm going to put in there is that he carries a Mix Tape (And headphones) with him which is named "Fun and Cool Mixes Vol. 2" around with him. He has the following songs on it:

Cherry Bomb by Joan Jett

Turn It Up by Ted Nugent

I Want You Back by Michael Jackson

Lola by The Kinks

I Fought the Law by The Clash

Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede

You Really Got Me by The Kinks

Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now? By The Clash

Ballroom Blitz by Sweet

Bad to the Bone by George Thurgood

I Hate Myself for Loving You by Joan Jett

Every Rose Has It's Thorns by somebody I can't remember

And that should be about it. And yes, this was TOTALLY inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy.

@Spooch @Dark_Star @Saltlick123 @WhatToWriteHere @papai46 @BadassScarlet @ComingSoon @SuperChocoLatte @Grafite @Lord_EAA @BlueShadiw @Not_De

• edited August 2014

Manipulative, moraly grey, obsesed with fire and fire arms

To save my friends yes i have no family (im in charcter)

I would do anything Kill, kidnap, etc (unless it consernes my allies i have methods for that)

His childhood goals all witch he belives he accomplished were

Arsonist (He Burned 5 houses down)

Leader of a biker gang ( He founded it himself and called it "The World Burners" they were his "familly", he searched for them in the begining of the apocalypse [Btw what happened to them 100% up to you Pro i trust you're judgement]

Killer (he did end up killing 9 people with "Fire" arms and carved the words "Burned" in their bodies he was later caught but escaped during the apocalypse)

With a group as (Possibly as leader you're choice)

Male

Oh and he has black hair and beard and light orange eyes

that's it there are my two cents pro the rest is you're choice

Ps: Pro just i just want to ask you one favor IF you CAN please i don't want to be with Toby i would prefer to be in in a separate faction (REMEBER this is a favor IF you feel like that in anyway it will affect the story you are trying to make or just can't do it by all means do as you feel i trust you)

@Spooch @Dark_Star @Saltlick123 @WhatToWriteHere @papai46 @BadassScarlet @ComingSoon @SuperChocoLatte @Grafite @Lord_EAA @BlueShadiw @Not_De

• Actually, this is perfect for what I had planned. Thanks. B]

Lord_EAA posted: »

Manipulative, moraly grey, obsesed with fire and fire arms To save my friends yes i have no family (im in charcter) I would do anythin

• Whoa, didn't mean to summon Cthulu up there. The "imntraxk" was meant to be "in track." The reason I didn't edit it is because my device I'm using is slow as shit when editing on the Telltale Forums, and I wanted to get that quip in about Cthulu.

What's your personality like? Is quite easygoing, and definitely isn't reluctant to ask for help. Basically, he doesn't care about pride. Ba

• WOW thanks

soooo tell me now did he find his gang yes or no?
    Im ok with either answer but pls tell me

Actually, this is perfect for what I had planned. Thanks. B]

• edited August 2014

Oops, accidental double post.

What's your personality like? Is quite easygoing, and definitely isn't reluctant to ask for help. Basically, he doesn't care about pride. Ba

• Hmm, maybe, haha. That would reveal spoilers, but let's just say you might show up fairly early in Ch.4. B]

WOW thanks soooo tell me now did he find his gang yes or no? Im ok with either answer but pls tell me

• You always keep people guessing don't you ok fine

im gonna go help with the wiki you're making

(Btw i was going to suggest making one didn't know you planned ahead good job Pro!)

Hmm, maybe, haha. That would reveal spoilers, but let's just say you might show up fairly early in Ch.4. B]

• edited August 2014

i was just about to go to sleep well i guess its time. the character im making is nothing like me irl lol, so dont be freaked out

Scarlet is really serious but sometimes she likes to have fun. shes ussually laid back but when shit hits the fan shes ready for anything that faces her. she likes steal from big groups and uses her beauty to gain the trust of men. she will flirt with them until they fall for it. she will wait for the golden opportunity and kill them. after that she'll take all their stuff.

depends. Scarlet likes to be so she wont have any friends, but Scarlet used to have a kid and saw him get eating by a zombie so she wouldnt hurt a kid. she would help them out

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive(killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you?

she would but again wouldn't do it to a kid because she wants to protect them after what happen to her son

well my dad is a surgeon, so i would like to follow his steps.

alone. she thinks that groups will fall apart.

Gender?
    female

other things

she always carries a survival machete like this one and a glock 17

Alt text

Scarlet is a mix of Molly and Jane. She can parkour like Molly and knows how to kill walkers like Jane.

Hope you like my char

• Just wanted to send you this so you get notified that I changed my character a small bit, having it so he now owns a Mix Tape that he frequently listens to, and enjoys dancing to it sillily whilst not in danger. :D

• Don't worry, If you have a like next to the comment with your answers, that means I most likely saw it. And I also saw the extras that you added. B]

Just wanted to send you this so you get notified that I changed my character a small bit, having it so he now owns a Mix Tape that he frequently listens to, and enjoys dancing to it sillily whilst not in danger.

• edited August 2014

What's your personality like? Kind, intelligent, a bit childish. He always tries to see the good side of people, and will try to help anyone who is in trouble, as long as it isn't dangerous for himself. In case he's in danger (bandits) or people don't trust him, he will always say he's just a kid, so they will spare him.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends If it means losing his life, then no. He will feel terrible afterwards for not trying, though.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive, would you? If the rest of the group really needs supplies, then he will steal. He wouldn't kill another human being, and also wouldn't like if a person did it for no reason. He wouldn't torture anyone, and if it was absolutely necessary to kill someone, he would ask someone else to do it.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? An engineer.

Do you think it's saber to be alone or with a group? Group, definitely. He will rely on other people in the group to do the dangerous stuff.

Gender? Male, 12 years old, almost 13.

• edited August 2014

What's your personality like? Sarcastic, funny, likes getting my opinion across, stubborn, kind of hotheaded, sympathetic. EDIT: I just thought of some more. Kind of cowardly, and really moral. I wouldn't like bandits or thieves, and forgiving.

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in order to protect your family/friends? Kind of. I would try to save them., but I wouldn't want to die doing it. So, depending on how dangerous it is would determine if I try and save them or not.

If you had to do something evil to keep yourself alive(killing a friend, stealing something, torturing someone) would you? Yes, but only in drastic situations.

What did you want to be when you were growing up? Still not sure. I think some sort of writer would be cool, for movies, books, comics, games, just something to do with writing.

Do you think it's safer to be alone or with a group? With a group.

Gender? Male.

• WHAT YOUR PERSONALITY LIKE? was kind and caring , but after the ZA started became cold,manipulative,and deceiving towards newly.met people, has plenty.of experience with weapons,sometimes is a control freak and loses it with others (By beating or killing them) and likes.to inflict pain on others for what happened to his loved ones at the beginning of it....ARE YOU WILLING TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF TO SAVE FAMILY/FRIENDS: Would try to save them but wouldn't get himself killed to... IF YOU HAD TO DO SOMETHING EVIL TO KEEP YOUR SELF ALIVE WOULD YOU DO IT: Yes he does that stuff all the time for fun or just because he's bored... WHAT DID YOU WANT TO DO WHEN GROWING UP: Gun Owner then the ZA stared..... SAFER TO BE ALONE OR WITH A GROUP: With a group if he has some influence, but isn't afraid to run off on his own.... GENDER: Male and he has Brown hair and green eyes with which he usually wears a black leather jacket....

• @LeeTheProfessional is it ok if I hold off on this until Thursday? I'm at an overnight camp.

• edited August 2014

Selfless (usually), patient, self-aware, and semi self-conscious.

Definitely. Family and friends come first, always.

Killing a friend, no. Stealing something, yes. Torturing someone, depends on who they are, if it's someone who's a friend/family member then no. If it's an innocent, no. If it's some random asshole, yes.

I wanted to be a psychologist when I was youngish.

Safer alone, but i'd rather be in a group of people I could trust.

Gender?

Female.

And i'm a teenager, i'll just leave it at that - I also have an IQ of roughly 114, so please don't make me a Ben type character <3

• edited August 2014

I know you din't ask me but i feel i should tell you pro is doing Chapter 4 this week (according to him)

and i don't know whats the limit......... But that said i don't think you should rush it more than half haven't posted yet but again
    pro can tell you

ComingSoon posted: »

@LeeTheProfessional is it ok if I hold off on this until Thursday? I'm at an overnight camp.

• Alt text

The king will fall from my blade you must live :p

If WtW chose Guilty to say goodbye to PAP first, due to his injuries, Guilty would die as PAP would overpower him and take a chunk out of hi

• edited August 2014

He's real kindhearted and caring person for his group members. He's smart, tactical, independent and neutral. He also has some sense of humor. But to the outsiders... man... he can be real pain in the ass. Even though he don't want to admit it... deep inside... he has some dark personality on him.

Right away. Those are the things we live for, right? If those are gone, what's the point?

I rather shoot myself. I don't want to ruin someone else's life. But if you insist... I would steal something. Torturing... depends on what kind of person they are. (If that person is rapist or something... man... CENSORED .

Enginieer.

I believe the strength in numbers.

Gender?

Male. 20 (or more. It's up to you @LeeTheProfessional) Year old Urban - survivor.

Guns or the other weapons such as hammers or crowbar?

Guns if the situation is nearly impossible. Other than that, hammer and machette.

• edited August 2014

Sarsastic, funny, intelligent, patient, and selfless at times.

He'll try to help as much as he can, but if it means saving himself he'll not take the chance.

Killing, no. Stealing, most definately. Torturing, depends on who they are, if it's an asshole then yes.

I always admired game designers when I was little

Group. Without a doubt.

Gender?

Male.

EDIT: Made in Italics for your viewing pleasure.

• umm where are the rest of the people who reserved spots ?

• ... Did someone say Ben?

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

What's your personality like? Selfless (usually), patient, self-aware, and semi self-conscious. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself

• Indeed good character i hope you live long

BlueShadiw posted: »

What's your personality like? Sarsastic, funny, intelligent, patient, and selfless at times. Are you willing to sacrifice yourself in

• edited August 2014

Thanks! I like yours too!

Alt text

Indeed good character i hope you live long Like

• BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

... Did someone say Ben?

• gives high five

Thanks! I like yours too!

• Nice characters guys :D

• Shut up, Mark. I will end you.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

The king will fall from my blade you must live

• Alt text

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME SASS Tobi little biatch boy did he not teach you manners only speak when spoken to at least raise you hand. Tobi will never let you off his lease BRING IT :p

Shut up, Mark. I will end you.

• i second that motion

If you weren't tortured and you got chosen to go first, you would ask for a knife before going in the back of the car. When PAP turns, you would be able to kill him.

• You know if guilty is basicaly season 2 Kenny won't he eventually go evil and crazy by killing toby?

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME SASS Tobi little biatch boy did he not teach you manners only speak when spoken to at least raise you hand. Tobi will never let you off his lease BRING IT

• Alt text

Nope Tobi deserves better be to predictable and I think as soon as guilty raises his voice Tobi would kill him be to unrealistic :)

You know if guilty is basicaly season 2 Kenny won't he eventually go evil and crazy by killing toby?

• edited August 2014

Nope not if we get a kill/spare choice and IF guilty is alive and we make him kill toby

Guilty is very likely die for story purpases and bad choices ( Witch so far people have been avoiding )
    So unless he randomly dies in the war, Valky dies and he loses hope and riskes it and dies, Commits suicide, or literaly is victim of bad choices

So unless Pro wants another Awesomeo, Wants him to be a casualty of war or You somehow convince everyone to vote "Risk it" or "Sacrifice" or LITERALY "KILL GUILTY/VAlKY" (losing her would be like kenny losing a Katjaa/Sarita mutated into one) then hes preatty safe

Nope Tobi deserves better be to predictable and I think as soon as guilty raises his voice Tobi would kill him be to unrealistic

• ShitBird Ben....

... Did someone say Ben?

• You forgot something.

Dark_Star posted: »

What's your personality like? He's real kindhearted and caring person for his group members. He's smart, tactical, independent and neu

• WELL WELL WELL another villain it seems yes this should be fun your character sounds awesome ;)

Manipulative, moraly grey, obsesed with fire and fire arms To save my friends yes i have no family (im in charcter) I would do anythin

• Alt text

I read all the new characters love them this is going to be fun ;D

Twistee posted: »

Nice characters guys

• Indeed you and me and take over villany

afther all don't you wanna see the WORLD BURN

WELL WELL WELL another villain it seems yes this should be fun your character sounds awesome

Sign in to comment in this discussion.