The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Lol, nope, you would have been more like Clem in Season 2. But yeah... can't reveal that stuff yet.

You'd kill me off I bet! Or make me into a Tobi slave.

• Noncy what do you think about The Creatures?

Murderous.

• Well, it never really attracted me when I was a kid. Even in Kingdom Hearts the Little Mermaid world was boring as shit.

THAT'S THE LITTLE MERMAID HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW THE LITTLE MERMAID?!?!?

• I have no idea what that is.

Noncy what do you think about The Creatures?

• Alt text

(WaRnING, SARDINES DO NOT LOOK SLOTHS AHEAD) i'm freaking dying you guys don't even know

• Chat was made Here you'll need an account though.

Carley123 posted: »

Hey, if some of you are bored i was wondering if you wanted to help make a Wikia for all the fanfictions here. Anyways i just created it about 2 minutes ago so the links Here I dont like advertising but this is for all stories/games on here.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I have to much respect for this person to PM anyone about it though it did hurts my feels after they got to know me and saw I wasn't that bad they never apologized and at this particular time when it happened I knew the person that did it I could of used their videos to embarrass them on the forum doing the same thing but I never did as knew this weren't a bad person and since then proved to be a awesome and cool person but they never even said sorry for saying such hurtful thing I am disappoint :'(.

I wana know who it is. PM me is you want, don't need to if you don't want to though.

• No doubt the best pie ;)

Poontang pie?

• never really attracted me

boring as shit

Alt text

IT'S A MASTERPIECE.

Well, it never really attracted me when I was a kid. Even in Kingdom Hearts the Little Mermaid world was boring as shit.

• Naw that shit looks and taste nasty. You need to try some sweet potato pie.

prink34320 posted: »

Sorry but I gotta say those pies look mighty tasty and somewhat horrific.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XDDDD lmao GENIUS I appreciate this :'D

Sigh. This one is for Mark. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it, Pro.

• Screw it, just go to this link: http://weknowgifs.com/gif/didney-worl-gif/

(WaRnING, SARDINES DO NOT LOOK SLOTHS AHEAD) i'm freaking dying you guys don't even know

• Ok pro i just made the character i would recommed you go to "view comment i edited a bit

Lol, nope, you would have been more like Clem in Season 2. But yeah... can't reveal that stuff yet.

• I AIN'T GON DO IT!

....Actually, I'll ask him in the morning :D

Do it for the lounge, Maddi.

• I could have been a badass??? DAMN

But then bae would be dead </3

Lol, nope, you would have been more like Clem in Season 2. But yeah... can't reveal that stuff yet.

• IT'S FUCKING AMAZING YOU SHIT

Well, it never really attracted me when I was a kid. Even in Kingdom Hearts the Little Mermaid world was boring as shit.

• Anyone want to help me put FOTD on the wikia page? I started typing some stuff, but don't really know what to put up, lol.

• the Little Mermaid world was boring as shit.

Alt text

NOPE NOPE HELL NO my childhood LIES :'O

Alt text

• I'm trying to get a template for us

Anyone want to help me put FOTD on the wikia page? I started typing some stuff, but don't really know what to put up, lol.

• edited August 2014

Maybe you can add when it started, A character list with brief descriptions including their status (dead, alive, unknown, summary of all chapters), Locations

I dont know what else.

Anyone want to help me put FOTD on the wikia page? I started typing some stuff, but don't really know what to put up, lol.

• ATR HI

IM the talkitive new guy who just joined last week Lord_EAA (im also a BIG fan of you're charcter Here's hoping you survive Chapter 4)

OK wow i did it i dint compleatly go crazy typing about how cool you're and how happy i feel to reply to you as a fan ( all the others say i gave superstar treatment or something)

Hope we can be friend

I won't

• HELL yeah it is

That's the point where id uninstall the game and rebuy the whole damn thing.

• We should totes meet up.

My dad wants to go to Florida this year.....

• ._.

This http://weknowgifs.com/gif/didney-worl-gif/

• cmon cluke its not that bad i wake up at that for school

Ugh. Gotta wake up a 6 AM... BAI!!!!

• Mark knows what's up. :I

Markd4547 posted: »

the Little Mermaid world was boring as shit. NOPE NOPE HELL NO my childhood LIES :'O

• It's up!

SaltLick305 posted: »

I think that would be a cool idea, but by category. Either the funniest video, saddest, or weirdest one.

• Alt text

Screw it, just go to this link: http://weknowgifs.com/gif/didney-worl-gif/

• BigBlindMax smells like paprika

• edited August 2014

PUT "Rachel will cut you and will destroy your couch". DO IT

Edit: oh yeah also put that "Rachel is Rachelles BFFL forever and will always win over Saltlick305". And put that pro is awesome... Because you are.

• A summary of the story. A brief description of the chapters and characters that are introduced in the chapters.

• Well guys i just joined..................................

And it feels AMAZING

Omg........... o no i just realized i could end up like clem cultist did......................o god

• If you dont know how to start writing in the wikia, start by making a page for your story (If you have one) then write the plot and then go onto characters

• That's a lot.... like really.... A LOT! My laptop is being slow as hell when I go to the wikia page as well and it's not allowing me to continue to type the stuff and thaaangs. How about we do a group PM, and I can tell you guys what to put up. We can all work together just in case I can't remember everything. There's so much stuff that happened and with over 60 characters, I don't want to forget to put something up.

Maybe you can add when it started, A character list with brief descriptions including their status (dead, alive, unknown, summary of all chapters), Locations I dont know what else.

• She's right, humans are 99% pure evil.

You don't think people can be understanding?

• ^ this

That's a lot.... like really.... A LOT! My laptop is being slow as hell when I go to the wikia page as well and it's not allowing me to cont

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Can I know it too? I won't tell I promise :D

EDIT: I didn'y what you posted, I won't push my Jew nose into thisone, sorry xD

Markd4547 posted: »

What I told no one I know that feel though XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.