The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

Fan girl intensely.

If I looked really bad id be like:

Alt text

But if I looked fine id run up to them and hug them. But my hugs are awkward sooo be ready for a awkward hug.

Question What would you do if you saw one of the lounge members in real life?

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Does that answer you question, hun?

(Sorry if you don't like being called hun. Last time I called a girl hun I got slapped)

k WTF is Daquan??

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD Probably say WTF are you doing hiding in a garbage can baskethead EH? :O

No I don't get shy usually I would say something random or fist bump and say something depends on what person everyone here I would defo talk to :)

• Agree thanks bro

Lord_EAA posted: »

Double post in case you did not see the first one Everyone thinks Toby is better just becouse he's evil and going crazy WELL YOU KNOW

• edited August 2014

depends on what person

Same. For sure if it was Brent the first thing id do is ask if he was still constipated.

SORRY BRENT.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Probably say WTF are you doing hiding in a garbage can baskethead EH? :O No I don't get shy usually I would say something random or fist bump and say something depends on what person everyone here I would defo talk to

• it was nothing but truth mark don't ever doubt that

im with you Mark

Toby could never take you one on one

Agree thanks bro

• edited August 2014

Last Spam then better sleep

Alt text

I'm I the only one who knows this feel XD ^

• Well I can't slap you through a computer screen, so.... you're safe, lol.

And no, it doesn't answer my question.

Does that answer you question, hun? (Sorry if you don't like being called hun. Last time I called a girl hun I got slapped)

• edited August 2014

Lolz! Id probs Shart my pants if I saw you so no I wouldn't be constipated. xD I am seriously determined to meet a lounger from here though....

depends on what person Same. For sure if it was Brent the first thing id do is ask if he was still constipated. SORRY BRENT.

• SPEAK DAT TRUTH

XD thanks

Lord_EAA posted: »

it was nothing but truth mark don't ever doubt that im with you Mark Toby could never take you one on one

• She slapped you?! ... Good

Does that answer you question, hun? (Sorry if you don't like being called hun. Last time I called a girl hun I got slapped)

• edited August 2014

That's the point where id uninstall the game and rebuy the whole damn thing.

Last Spam then better sleep I'm I the only one who knows this feel XD ^

• So are you saying that you would slap me 0.0

and here's the guy

Alt text

Well I can't slap you through a computer screen, so.... you're safe, lol. And no, it doesn't answer my question.

• If you want to meet me you must come to Canada..... I will not leave my nest. c:<

Lolz! Id probs Shart my pants if I saw you so no I wouldn't be constipated. xD I am seriously determined to meet a lounger from here though....

• You had your chance yesterday........ I'm not gonna cross the border illegally! Are you nuts!? I'm not scared of entering Canada as much as coming back to America. United States are tight anuses when it comes to security.

If you want to meet me you must come to Canada..... I will not leave my nest. c:<

• I'll probably be like.

Alt text

• Scare you so hard it shat you pants. Brent is no longer constipated! :D

But if you wanna meet me, come to Florida. Because I sure as hell ain't gettin up. I stay in my cave and don't ever get out.

• If I saw the person first I would be like "Oh shit" and run away like this

Alt text

If the person saw me first I would wave hi and walk away.

• Ugh. Gotta wake up a 6 AM... BAI!!!!

• LOL, dude, you act like Canada's like a little town and I can just walk a few miles and meet you at the border xDD

Canada is HUGE bro. Trying to find you would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Or..... a turd in a mudpile.

You had your chance yesterday........ I'm not gonna cross the border illegally! Are you nuts!? I'm not scared of entering Canada as much as coming back to America. United States are tight anuses when it comes to security.

• Yeah, don't call me that.

So are you saying that you would slap me 0.0 and here's the guy

• She was making fun of my cousin. I couldn't let her talk shit.

She slapped you?! ... Good

• Bullcrap..... you'd probably piss yourself and cry.

I'll probably be like.

• It's amazing, more than I could ever do.

But if you are asking for improvements...

I agree with the nose needing more detail. I also think the skin should have more shading to it. The eyes should be colored in, but maybe that's a stylistic choice. Other than that, looks great :)

Ok so I'm pretty sure I'm done drawing the clementine picture, but I want you guys to tell me if anything is missing of if anything needs to be changed. Don't hesitate to tell me if anything is wrong with it.

• Let's face it. 90% of Canadians live 100 miles or less from the border. It wouldn't be that long.

LOL, dude, you act like Canada's like a little town and I can just walk a few miles and meet you at the border xDD Canada is HUGE bro. Trying to find you would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Or..... a turd in a mudpile.

• Alt text

Like this pls ^

I'll probably be like.

• My dad wants to go to Florida this year.....

Scare you so hard it shat you pants. Brent is no longer constipated! But if you wanna meet me, come to Florida. Because I sure as hell ain't gettin up. I stay in my cave and don't ever get out.

• ^

Yeah, don't call me that.

• Why would I piss myself and cry? XD

Bullcrap..... you'd probably piss yourself and cry.

• XD

Like this pls ^

• Ahh ok ok I get you.

"Talk shit you get hit."

She was making fun of my cousin. I couldn't let her talk shit.

• That seriously would depend on the person lol

• Why not?

Yeah, don't call me that.

• edited August 2014

Bye, good night.

Lmao are you ever gonna start posting otters again?

Ugh. Gotta wake up a 6 AM... BAI!!!!

• Smh.... of course! -_____-

Lol, then I'm in that 10% because I did the math and am almost 500 miles from the border

• Lol, then I'm in that 10% because I did the math and am almost 500 miles from the border :3

Let's face it. 90% of Canadians live 100 miles or less from the border. It wouldn't be that long.

• Alt text

Maddi your back :'D

That seriously would depend on the person lol

• O.O ATR?

That seriously would depend on the person lol

• Because you finally got to see la ~RaChElLe~ in the flesh. Everyone would piss themselves and cry. Even grown ass men.

Why would I piss myself and cry? XD

• hai Mark :3

Alt text

Maddi your back :'D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.