The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Tobi.

Sorry Mark.

Lord_EAA posted: »

OK GUYS Who do you think is a better villain Mark or Toby?

• edited August 2014

Alt text

WHY Y ASK DIS :'(

I am disappoint Rachelle you never pick me :'O

Tobi. Mark probably wouldn't have killed Angel.

• TWD is a Big name and it wont be dying for a while so i dont think Telltale would be too quick to drop this franchise. Business 101 MONAYYY

Yeah right, art style for season 7? lmao like that will ever happen. xDD

• I thought Canadians were very nice people? Rachelle proved that wrong xD

If someone flipped off my mum, being "nice" would be the furthest thing from my mind.

• Well, um...... uh....... heh.....

~runs away~

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Wait I remember you said Rachelle you hate every country but Britain and Canada :O

• I'm sorry Mark ;~; I took the question to mean who was meaner..... and Tobi is MUCH meaner than you.

WHY Y ASK DIS I am disappoint Rachelle you never pick me :'O

• Okay but what if one day you're doing something really important like you're meeting the queen of England or some shit and you see a black guy standing over in the corner and your 5% racism acts up and you say something really bad in front of the Queen.... and then it's caught on camera and everyone knows that you're a filthy racist? What then?

But you're only 5% racist that means out of your whole life you would only show 5% of your racism which it isn't enough for people to catch

• Rachelle disproved that Decades ago xD

I thought Canadians were very nice people? Rachelle proved that wrong xD

• Maybe if you got a passport and actually stepped into Canada, you'd see that for yourself.

I thought Canadians were very nice people? Rachelle proved that wrong xD

• I FELL BAD FOR MARK
    but the score so far is

Toby: 2

Mark: 0

• edited August 2014

@Dont_Look_Back... don't know if Daniel showed you this yet or not, but LISTEN TO THIS PLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVO-iK2aTK4#t=29&hd=1

• I'll have you know I was in Canada for 5 seconds before the captain turned the boat around. So ha! I've been to Canada

Maybe if you got a passport and actually stepped into Canada, you'd see that for yourself.

• Why he gotta be black? xD I'll just look at the camera and say I'm only 5%.

Okay but what if one day you're doing something really important like you're meeting the queen of England or some shit and you see a black g

• edited August 2014

God DAMMIT, Mark stop playing mind tricks on me, Dammit I kind of think Toby is better in some ways but for the sake of Mark not blowing up this lounge, I'll say Mark....

I FELL BAD FOR MARK but the score so far is Toby: 2 Mark: 0

• Then its

Toby: 2

Mark: 1

• edited August 2014

I dunno, I just picked something. How about a Mexican dude with a farmer's hat and a curly moustache? And you said something like "man, I really need that guy to mow my lawn....."

LOL DUDE DO YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA CARE IF YOU'RE ONLY 5% RACIST?? xD

Why he gotta be black? xD I'll just look at the camera and say I'm only 5%.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

Whoever picks Tobi should check yourself before you rekt yourself :P

I don't have endless slaves to fulfill my every need nor beat up women or did I kill your precious little Angel

I survived alone in the woods by myself the dark my only alley just myself to relay on learning to survive the hard way Tobi would be dead if he faced the same dangers as me his living the privileged life not used to the constant danger of the wild. Tobi is a face man weak shallow meaningless outside his caged life unable to adapt to change he even lost his mind right know because even a cracked appeared in his community his destined to fall and so is his community.

He kills women and animals this story deserves a higher class of criminal and I'm going to give it to them and anyone can do that it makes you a coward not a villain. I don't fear Tobi like Mark because Tobi is predictable he has a plan, a community, a location and something to lose, worthless without slaves. I don't have anything to lose or contacts, I'm unpredictable and it's impossible to locate me, I can adapt or change to suit any situation, I'm calm under pressure and his a loose cannon unable to handle his emotions etc :)

I survived since the start I was the first villain people always forget that :P

Alt text

• LOL okay..... but did you actually talk to any real live Canadians when you were there for those 5 seconds?

I'll have you know I was in Canada for 5 seconds before the captain turned the boat around. So ha! I've been to Canada

• Rachelle god you're racist as hell. I always thought of humans as the understanding kind.

I dunno, I just picked something. How about a Mexican dude with a farmer's hat and a curly moustache? And you said something like "man, I re

• Yeah okay bro........... talk to Daniel about that one. I'm pretty sure he'll tell you a thing or two about humans being "understanding".

Rachelle god you're racist as hell. I always thought of humans as the understanding kind.

• Alt text

I'm the meanest SOB ever >:O

I'm sorry Mark ;~; I took the question to mean who was meaner..... and Tobi is MUCH meaner than you.

• Whaaat dude that's sick.

Lmao hes doing this and then there's me sitting on the couch eating shit complaining about how far away the fridge is. xD

@Dont_Look_Back... don't know if Daniel showed you this yet or not, but LISTEN TO THIS PLS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVO-iK2aTK4#t=29&hd=1

• Okokok you're mean, but.... you didn't steal Noncy away from me... Tobi did :c

I'm the meanest SOB ever >:O

• You don't think people can be understanding?

Yeah okay bro........... talk to Daniel about that one. I'm pretty sure he'll tell you a thing or two about humans being "understanding".

• The head looks really huge. The nose could use a little more detail. She's missing the blood on her face. The gun is gray/grey. That's pretty much it, but it still looks great.

Ok so I'm pretty sure I'm done drawing the clementine picture, but I want you guys to tell me if anything is missing of if anything needs to be changed. Don't hesitate to tell me if anything is wrong with it.

• LOOL I know right!?!?! God, I wish I could play the guitar ;~;

Whaaat dude that's sick. Lmao hes doing this and then there's me sitting on the couch eating shit complaining about how far away the fridge is. xD

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury

errrrrrrm I think I just found our first convo. xD I had the link open on my old ipod that I used MONTHS ago when I first talked to you.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1184293/#Comment_1184293

• :'(

Tobi. Sorry Mark.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD I take it my only bro on the lounge it seems :P

Saltlick123 posted: »

God DAMMIT, Mark stop playing mind tricks on me, Dammit I kind of think Toby is better in some ways but for the sake of Mark not blowing up this lounge, I'll say Mark....

• edited August 2014

I wish I could do anything like that with a instrument.

Brb gonna go try to play piano. Try to accomplish SOMETHING in life.

Edit: I failed. So bad. It sounded like someone died on the keys.

LOOL I know right!?!?! God, I wish I could play the guitar ;~;

• xD You should be a Judge for one of those Competitions on TV.

The head looks really huge. The nose could use a little more detail. She's missing the blood on her face. The gun is gray/grey. That's pretty much it, but it still looks great.

• <3 you're still an awesome villain though.

• I think the first time I talked to her was when Jongon was giving out Clem hats. She was late though, and I linked her to a link where you could get a Clem hat. And uh I thik her first gravatar was a girl wearing a vest.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury errrrrrrm I think I just found our first convo. xD I had the link open on my old ipod that I used MONTHS ago when I first talked to you. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1184293/#Comment_1184293

• I WAS ON A BOAT RACHELLE. LAND WAS 15 MILES AWAY. I think I saw a bunch of drunk Canadians at the bar though xD

LOL okay..... but did you actually talk to any real live Canadians when you were there for those 5 seconds?

• You don't have to enjoy death to see it. Death changes you, it's true, but in a lot of ways it makes you stronger. It's hard to live in the zombie apocalypse, and it's even harder to grow up in the middle of it, without a moral compass to guide you. Lee was Clem's moral compass, but Lee faced death every day and it didn't change him in the end.

"You're either living or you're not". You don't have to be a stone cold killer, but in TWD universe, death is everywhere. You're going to face it eventually, so you might as well get used to it now. Getting Clem to watch Carver's death was one of the best things I've chosen, because I don't want her to turn into another Sarah, and be emotionally weak.

Rachelle's words of wisdom, lol.

@Welcome_to_Woodbury errrrrrrm I think I just found our first convo. xD I had the link open on my old ipod that I used MONTHS ago when I first talked to you. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1184293/#Comment_1184293

• bWell, I learned from Walter in EP 2 that artist don't like people to tell them "Your art is good" because it doesn't help them.

xD You should be a Judge for one of those Competitions on TV.

• Alt text

Thank you :'D <3

you're still an awesome villain though.

• im your bro but i can't vote.......

XD I take it my only bro on the lounge it seems :P

• Oh yeah I remember the hat giveaway, that was cool. I wanted one so bad. ;_;

I think it was like two days later when I found out she had the same name as me. Long ass story of how is happened that you're probably not that interested in blah blah. :P

Vest? You mean one of TTG actually avatars or an actually gravatar? I think I remember her first gravatar pic. ...pretty sure.

I think the first time I talked to her was when Jongon was giving out Clem hats. She was late though, and I linked her to a link where you could get a Clem hat. And uh I thik her first gravatar was a girl wearing a vest.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

I promise I'll do better I'll kill Noncy in Chapter 4 then you think I'm the best villain :'D

Okokok you're mean, but.... you didn't steal Noncy away from me... Tobi did :c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.