• U 2 HAVE FUN 420ING

AWESOMEO posted: »

HOLY SHIT 420 BLAZE IT FGT.

• edited August 2014

Alt text

@Welcome_to_Woodbury and @Dont_Look_Back ^

I can't believe what I'm reading pls :'O

Awesomeo and itsthatguy have the right mentality though

Question Were you the coolest kid in the block when you were a kid?

• Thanks.

Markd4547 posted: »

@Welcome_to_Woodbury and @Dont_Look_Back ^ I can't believe what I'm reading pls :'O Awesomeo and itsthatguy have the right mentality though

• Not a big fan of TWD community right now. Always arguments about "how bad the episode was" and now the argument about the protagonist for S3 is just stupid. THINGS NEED TO CHANGE IN THE COMMUNITY.

• Not until there will be some drastic "leadership" and "technical" changes.

Not a big fan of TWD community right now. Always arguments about "how bad the episode was" and now the argument about the protagonist for S3 is just stupid. THINGS NEED TO CHANGE IN THE COMMUNITY.

• I think the community is fine. People are always going to have a different opinion about a certain subject so Why not let them express themselves?

Not a big fan of TWD community right now. Always arguments about "how bad the episode was" and now the argument about the protagonist for S3 is just stupid. THINGS NEED TO CHANGE IN THE COMMUNITY.

• You're right, but some things like dislikes and extreme fans can piss people off quickly, and both are common.

I think the community is fine. People are always going to have a different opinion about a certain subject so Why not let them express themselves?

• Alt text

HELL YEAH

EH?

• I heard Puzzle Pirate Post that they were going to try and remove the Dislike button which i believe shouldn't of have never been a feature. Imagine Facebook with a Dislike button god that would be a fucking epidemic. xD

You're right, but some things like dislikes and extreme fans can piss people off quickly, and both are common.

• I want a "I don't give a shit, stop acting like an attention whore" button for Facebook.

I heard Puzzle Pirate Post that they were going to try and remove the Dislike button which i believe shouldn't of have never been a feature. Imagine Facebook with a Dislike button god that would be a fucking epidemic. xD

• edited August 2014

Alt text

XD I can punch but most I can't so I'll definitely will never be a princess teenage Canadian :'(

6) Alcohol is for nubs

I agree :'D

Lol this is probably one of the least true things I've ever read. 1) My blood is made of maple syrup 2) I can't drive 3) The he

• edited August 2014

I'm fine with different opinions but It tends to get extreme. You never see any fun threads anymore. Threads about episode quality and S3 protagonists are threads where people are constantly bringing someone's opinion down. In stead of disagreeing with reason its being mad at them for having their opinion.

I think the community is fine. People are always going to have a different opinion about a certain subject so Why not let them express themselves?

• xD Word bro

HELL YEAH

• That's why I hardly leave this thread nowadays. :/

• Same, I leave it sometimes and comment in discussions, but not on everything :/

That's why I hardly leave this thread nowadays.

• Yea i get you bro but at that point it's just human nature and nothing we do can fix it sadly. there is gonna be Jackasses but the only thing we can do is keep our heads up high and just ignore them.

I'm fine with different opinions but It tends to get extreme. You never see any fun threads anymore. Threads about episode quality and S3 pr

• I swear, Stephen King always looks like he's secretly plotting your demise in the most brutal way possible.

Alt text

• It does have one its the Don't use Facebook mentality. XD

I want a "I don't give a shit, stop acting like an attention whore" button for Facebook.

• Fantastic day, but I'm exhausted. See ya'll soon.

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Wow, he looks younger here xD

He looks like he has a unibrow there xDDDDDDD

I swear, Stephen King always looks like he's secretly plotting your demise in the most brutal way possible.

• I only read one book from him and that was The Mist that shit was beast.

I swear, Stephen King always looks like he's secretly plotting your demise in the most brutal way possible.

• That same reason CiD mentioned, no interesting threads.

Why not?

• Why not?

That's why I hardly leave this thread nowadays.

• Yeah, I sometimes do, but it's rare too. Most of the times I go to the TellTale Talk, but most of the times there's nothing new in there. ><

Same, I leave it sometimes and comment in discussions, but not on everything

• edited August 2014

STEPHEN KINGS A LEGEND :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I saw so many documentaries about him his a legend :)

Reminds me of a few memes I've seen

Alt text

Alt text

• Bye Hides Saltlick

SaltLick305 posted: »

Fantastic day, but I'm exhausted. See ya'll soon.

• Lol, the book I'm reading was written in 1982, so yeah. xD

Wow, he looks younger here xD He looks like he has a unibrow there xDDDDDDD

• Night bro.

• Looks at the beer in his hand Daaaamn :(

XD I can punch but most I can't so I'll definitely will never be a princess teenage Canadian 6) Alcohol is for nubs I agree :'D

• "Well, fuck you too, kid".

oh my god I love him, lmao

STEPHEN KINGS A LEGEND :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I saw so many documentaries about him his a legend Reminds me of a few memes I've seen

• But I mean an ACTUAL button xD

They icon could be a middle finger.

It does have one its the Don't use Facebook mentality. XD

• Bye bro

• Good night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWblHYXdhSk

RIP headphone users ;-;

• Night bro.

(Lmao)

Good night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWblHYXdhSk RIP headphone users ;-;

• Gotcha that would be hilarious that would definitely cause armageddon xD

But I mean an ACTUAL button xD They icon could be a middle finger.

• You should read Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption. It's good. :3

I only read one book from him and that was The Mist that shit was beast.

• Alt text

XD

Looks at the beer in his hand Daaaamn

• Night Awesombro :)

• Night :3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.