The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Where are you staying? o_O

Where I am a lot of people from the US vacation there, so I do meet some english speakers-

• Wait isnt toby the main guy now

i mean Toby has no death in All three Chapters (as far as we know pro still hasent added CHP 3 choices but it looks that way) making him the ONLY Non determinant character in all 3

Wile you are actualy one of the most determinants ( Mark i don't know why but people just don't want you to die and im one of them) I almost feel like Pro WANTED YOU DEAD but the rest din't

In fact they've lost more good people just to keep you alive (That being said i think youre actualy safer than Toby in chapter 4)

Markd4547 posted: »

So far as a villain I can arrange all these deaths just make sure there realistic pls

• LMAO I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WOULD GET IT

AWESOMEO posted: »

If Jaden wills it I see what you did there.

• I'd like to see you try.

LUL

I'll punch your eyes

• Woah take it easy man

I'll punch your eyes

• Los Dominicanos son mejores.

El Hebreo es para nubs.... los mexicanos son la raza superior.

• edited August 2014

Different outcomes of the second half of Ch.3 are now up. B]

EDIT: I ADDED SOME STUFF IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH THAT I FORGOT ABOUT, JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS MISSED IT.

• Dominicans are... better? I'm trying to translate it from logic rather than knowing what the fuck it means.

Los Dominicanos son mejores.

• Usted es estupido elefante, Daniel-Chan.

I'm not using Google Translate, but I can tell you're saying that Hebrew is for nubs. And I think that you said that Mexicans are the master race. I guess Hebrew is just 2spooky4u.

• WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A NEW YORK HAT NOW :O

En tus sueños

Los Dominicanos son mejores.

• You're a fucking natural bro.

Dominicans are... better? I'm trying to translate it from logic rather than knowing what the fuck it means.

• לפחות אני לא מתרגם משפטים באינטרנט

Usted es estupido elefante, Daniel-Chan.

• Yeah, my friends suffered from Microsoft when they tried to play GTA IV multiplayer without succeeding...

They blocked my Skype and email...they keep saying "sorry if we're being overprotective.." no shit... More like annoying as hell and tedi

• Man, I remember I used to have an IBM computer, and my grandma used to have an old Mac, one that was still black and white.

• Lol Because New York is the Shit. No te jueges tu sabe que nosotro somos numero uno.

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A NEW YORK HAT NOW :O En tus sueños

• Swing first m8

I'd like to see you try. LUL

• Eh, I'm ok. Thanks for the offer though!

That's what I think, I looked a little on the internet at the manga, you don't need to actually buy it, I can give you some sites if you want to save money.

• I guessed it that way based on French:

Los - Les

Son - sont

mejores - similar to "major" or in this case "superior"

You're a fucking natural bro.

• Wait isnt toby the main guy now

NO matter of perceptive I'm the boss

Alt text

XD but seriously Pro probably wanted me dead because I constantly wind him up I wouldn't blame him XD.

I don't know why people want me to live I just talk crap the whole time like now and my character is insane but think he offers some comic relief and is Tobi's only threat maybe not sure :)

Alt text

But I'm impressed I agree with this comment your spot on :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Wait isnt toby the main guy now i mean Toby has no death in All three Chapters (as far as we know pro still hasent added CHP 3 choices bu

• Now i know you did not use google

I'm not using Google Translate, but I can tell you're saying that Hebrew is for nubs. And I think that you said that Mexicans are the master race. I guess Hebrew is just 2spooky4u.

• Episode 4 of the walking dead game S2 changed a view in my life actually.. Also DBZ IS BEST ANIME

It may be good, but it's not going to top SnK, no way sir. That anime basically changed my view on life.

• Keep dreaming. B]

XD Negotiations with Lee are ongoing for Sweetpea to join the darkside turned out the good guys corrupted her mind if she remains with them cowards she will die they are all Tobi's slaves we can avenge Angel together it's the only way

• NO WORDS

Keep dreaming. B]

• LOL, no necesito Google, yo soy inteligente.

Unlike you.

לפחות אני לא מתרגם משפטים באינטרנט

• @Welcome_to_Woodbury When you said you're on episode 4, did you mean you already watched episode 4 or that you stopped there?

I'm asking that because I wanna ask something about it.

• lmao, what xD

Lol Because New York is the Shit. No te jueges tu sabe que nosotro somos numero uno.

• holy shit bro just add Speaks Spanish to your resume. :D

I guessed it that way based on French: Los - Les Son - sont mejores - similar to "major" or in this case "superior"

• No, I stopped there. I'll watch it rn if you want?

@Welcome_to_Woodbury When you said you're on episode 4, did you mean you already watched episode 4 or that you stopped there? I'm asking that because I wanna ask something about it.

• Damn, she just rekted you kid.

LOL, no necesito Google, yo soy inteligente. Unlike you.

• Não, São Paulo é a tal! Don't use Google translate.

Lol Because New York is the Shit. No te jueges tu sabe que nosotro somos numero uno.

• It could happen.

Keep dreaming. B]

• You a fake ass Mexican xD

lmao, what xD

• Hell yeah. 8)

XD Negotiations with Lee are ongoing for Sweetpea to join the darkside turned out the good guys corrupted her mind if she remains with them cowards she will die they are all Tobi's slaves we can avenge Angel together it's the only way

• I'm trying to use my brain, not google translate, lol. And I have no idea what that means ;-;

You a fake ass Mexican xD

• Lol, I still have plans for you in Ch.4. You can't die just yet. B]

We'll see how the votes go.

Wait isnt toby the main guy now NO matter of perceptive I'm the boss XD but seriously Pro probably wanted me dead because I c

• Didn't I link you to it?

Where are you staying? o_O

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Ok, let's analyze this:

necesito - probably "necessary", so "Google isn't necessary" (to you).

inteligente - intelligent, so if I connect those two it's probably something like "I don't need Google cuz I'm smartz".

If you're intelligent "Unlike me", try translating this without GT:

את לא מספיק אינטליגנטית כדי לתרגם את זה, אז הלכת לגוגל תרגם.

Alt text

LOL, no necesito Google, yo soy inteligente. Unlike you.

• Something about them being number one, I think.

lmao, what xD

• Wait, was there a possibility of me dying in Ch.3?

Different outcomes of the second half of Ch.3 are now up. B] EDIT: I ADDED SOME STUFF IN THE FIRST PARAGRAPH THAT I FORGOT ABOUT, JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS MISSED IT.

• YE :D

No, I stopped there. I'll watch it rn if you want?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.