Pre-Order your SBCG4AP disc! YEAHHHHHH!

Comments

• edited July 2009
    jweir wrote: »
    I got mine but no button?

Edit
    Very interesting!!!

I got my button it was in the top corner of the envelope where my 10 dollar FISKARS scisors nearly cut Strongbads Head OFF. Ha i feel like a fool:D Hope it doesnt rust on me :)
  • edited July 2009
    jared25 wrote: »
    I got my button it was in the top corner of the envelope where my 10 dollar FISKARS scisors nearly cut Strongbads Head OFF. Ha i feel like a fool:D Hope it doesnt rust on me :)

No fair, mine shows it on the invoice but doesn't show it was packed, at least i think that's what it was (Item 136 BUMPER STICKER DISCONTINUED). Can Emily or anyone else clarify this?
  • edited July 2009
    No fair, mine shows it on the invoice but doesn't show it was packed, at least i think that's what it was (Item 136 BUMPER STICKER DISCONTINUED). Can Emily or anyone else clarify this?

yea mine says same thing sticker discontinued. But my button has a large gash in his skull from the Scisors. sad :( haha:D too bad for us
  • edited July 2009
    Hey guys! Found an easter egg on the DVD!
    Go up to the C in "SBCG4AP" until it's highlighted in red. The screen will go black. Homestar will slowly walk up to the screen. He tells you about the never ending cheat code for him (see the "Never ending cheat code to unlock Homestar Runner" forum game). He tells you some of it, Strong Bad interupts him and the DVD credits roll by. They have a conversation about forum users and what not.

EDIT: Oh, and I got the pin in one piece. Sucks to be you guys.
  • edited July 2009
    I did also get the hardcover of Surfin' the Highway with it. Any chance it's shipping separately?
  • edited July 2009
    Speaking of easter eggs, there's some Redcoat Ghosts in the DVD menus. Click on them to see some deleted "Behind the Bad" footage. I've found 3 easter eggs. The one I posted about, and so far I've found 2 redcoat ghosts.
  • edited July 2009
    Anyone notice the much more obvious easter egg?
  • edited July 2009

I guess I missed that one? Or are you talking about the one I put in spoilers?
  • edited July 2009

you could say what you found:rolleyes:
  • edited July 2009
    The slipcover
  • edited July 2009
    The slipcover

Yes, I was just coming here to post about it. :)
  • edited July 2009
    you got yours already? how do i find out if mine has shipped?
  • edited July 2009
    Just got done going through the disc. AWESOME!
    Being in the credits is the best! :D and I know what they say was placed randomly but I like to imagine it was I Strong Bad was referring to when he said, "Oh and that guy...I refer to him as Troll...dinkledinkle.(sp?)"
    Totally made my day. :D
  • edited July 2009
    how do i find out if mine shipped?
    hearing all of you brag on how you has dvd makes me feel left out.
  • edited July 2009
    how do i find out if mine shipped?
    hearing all of you brag on how you has dvd makes me feel left out.

You'll know if yours shipped by e-mail. If you mean delivered, you'll just have to wait and see.
  • edited July 2009
    Funny on Wednesday I get an email saying it has shipped and then of Thursday it arrives. Quite a pleasent surprise.

I made a video in case anyone wants to see how it looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtY-FgWvG2I
  • edited July 2009
    It's good to see that my DVD has shipped and that people are enjoying the content. I look forward to seeing it all and discovering the easter eggs.
    you got yours already? how do i find out if mine has shipped?

It'll show in Your Purchases page, and you will have received an email as Strongsradioware says.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Clarke wrote: »
    Funny on Wednesday I get an email saying it has shipped and then of Thursday it arrives. Quite a pleasent surprise.

I made a video in case anyone wants to see how it looks like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtY-FgWvG2I

Nice! Thanks for sharing.
  • edited July 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    Nice! Thanks for sharing.

No, thank you.
  • edited July 2009
    Bah, mine isn't coming until Monday at the earliest.

And wow, that pin is sweet. :)
  • edited July 2009
    Mine may come today, or monday. Gotta love not waiting, like with fedex. XD
  • edited July 2009
    The slipcover

Oh, okay. Found it. Now I need to put it back on...:o

And how do I found the soundtrack and wallpapers?
  • edited July 2009
    Oh, okay. Found it. Now I need to put it back on...:o

And how do I found the soundtrack and wallpapers?

When you put it in your computer and the splash screen for the game comes up you will see the extras on the bottom. Or you can right click the disk in windows explorer, click explore, then open the folder called "goodies".
  • edited July 2009
    BUMPER STICKER DISCONTINUED and no button for me as well. :(
  • edited July 2009
    Gulp... I'm getting worried now! I WANT A PIN!

Oh, and I got my mail. Not in there. Sniff. Now I gotta wait until... mooonday.
  • edited July 2009
    Clarke wrote: »

yea that is a amazing clip of the package/game/wallpaper/etc:eek:
  • edited July 2009
    I preordered the first day. Hopefully I get the pin. :eek: did everyone who ordered the first day get it?
  • edited July 2009
    NickClick2 wrote: »
    I preordered the first day. Hopefully I get the pin. :eek: did everyone who ordered the first day get it?

I dunno. I got it 2 days after it's release and I have it.
  • edited July 2009
    mine will probably either arrive when im camping next week or after.
  • edited July 2009
    Mine arrived today. The invoice said "BUMPER STICKER DISCONTINUED," but I think that I may already have the bumper sticker in question. Is that the one that everyone is talking about? Also, I picked up one of the 1-inch in diameter Strong Bad buttons at last year's Comic-Con, so I don't think that I have missed out on much.

The DVD is awesome, by the way. Excellent use of BOTH sides of the cover. Oh, and I noticed that my name is in the credits. Near the bottom of the credits, but in there nonetheless.
  • edited July 2009
    mhaley wrote: »
    Mine arrived today. The invoice said "BUMPER STICKER DISCONTINUED," but I think that I may already have the bumper sticker in question. Is that the one that everyone is talking about? Also, I picked up one of the 1-inch in diameter Strong Bad buttons at last year's Comic-Con, so I don't think that I have missed out on much.

The DVD is awesome, by the way. Excellent use of BOTH sides of the cover. Oh, and I noticed that my name is in the credits. Near the bottom of the credits, but in there nonetheless.

I enjoy having most of my posts in the voicebox of Homestar's mouth. Feels like I was in a sbemail.
  • edited July 2009
    Mi tracking number says: No Tracking No. Avail :D

I used the cheapest shipping so... I'll have to wait a while.
  • edited July 2009
    is my name in the credits?
  • edited July 2009
    is my name in the credits?

I'll check. Soon.
  • edited July 2009
    I got so caught up in all the Monkey Island excitement that I forgot I was excited for the Strong Bad DVD too! The Easter eggs and things all sound really great. I really hope mine ships soon! (I was kind of late in pre-ordering because I was without internet when the pre-order first became available.) Whoo!
  • edited July 2009
    I'll check. Soon.

Check for me too! I don't wanna wait. 2 days.
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah, you guys are both near the end of the credits, just about the time when Strong Bad leaves.
  • edited July 2009
    woot.
    ill go and see when i get my dvd.
  • edited July 2009
    I couldn't have said it better. Because I don't feel like it. so...
    Woot.
    Gotta check it out when my DVD comes!
  • edited July 2009
    I couldn't have said it better. Because I don't feel like it. so...
    Woot.
    Gotta check it out when my DVD comes!

Just go up to the C in SBCG4AP in the main menu.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.